Black Culture Discussion Thread

I just wanna know how debating **** that happened hundreds of years ago on a sneaker forum is doing anything to help anybody?

Like seriously where do y'all even find the time to participate in this ****. Get a hobby or go volunteer or offer to go cut an older woman's lawn or coach a kids sports team. **** ANYTHING but this pages on pages of bickering ain't helping nobody.

I just wanna know how debating **** that happened hundreds of years ago on a sneaker forum is doing anything to help anybody?

Like seriously where do y'all even find the time to participate in this ****. Get a hobby or go volunteer or offer to go cut an older woman's lawn or coach a kids sports team. **** ANYTHING but this pages on pages of bickering ain't helping nobody.
So what's your contribution to the thread?

@LIONBLOOD

I haven't gone back in many years, but a trip is the plans.

The practice of Christianity/Islam and traditional religions has always gone hand in hand. When I was living there, it wasn't uncommon to hear about people leaving the Sunday service or the Friday prayer to go see the "medicine man" for more "protection." In general, the observance of traditional customs is highly dependent on where you live: in the cities, it's not really going to happen unless we're talking about life events like births, marriages, or deaths. In the villages, the customs are kept alive and followed as much as possible. Lately, there has been an increase in prosperity "preachers," most of whom turned out to be con artists. They were still able to gather a large following, which makes me believe that there isn't a decrease in followers of judeo-christian beliefs.

Bear in mind that my observations are only for Cameroon though, I don't really have details about other countries beyond what I read in the news.

C.Magneto C.Magneto

THE ENTIRE GLOBE IS OUR HISTORY AND DONT LET ANYONE TRY TO DELEGATE YOUR HISTORY TO JUST WEST AFRICA. IT'S A RACIST AGENDA WITH ASPIRATIONS TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT WE ONLY COME FROM PRIMTIVE LIL OL AFRICA.

What exactly do you mean by primitive?
And what do you mean by "the entire globe is our history"?

Any time you see stuff about africa on Western TV it's primitive people running around in huts naked, skinny children with big stomachs etc. It's an attempt at programming to make black people of America think that their entire history is composed of slavery, and prior to that we were uncivilized people running around living barbaric. With a little research you can see that's the furthest thing from the truth. All your great western philosophers will tell you that they say at the feet of moors/Africans who instructed them on the high sciences of life.

The reason I say the entire globe is our history is because race is a figment of our imagination. Like I said, this European is constantly breaking things down trying to find his origin. A few thousand years go there was no such thing as a European. Everyone one the planet was Melanated. The only race was the human race. So I may have lived in India and called my savior Krishna, and you may have lived in Kemet and called your savior Heru but we were still talking about the same stuff.

This idiot "lionwannabeus" keeps trying to bring up the Orishas and stuff, completely overlooking the fact that these gods represented forces in nature and having no true concept of their actual meaning. All african myths in one way or another are metaphors for our connection to nature and the creator.

@LIONBLOOD

MY QUESTION STILL STANDS TO YOU, WHERE DID THE EGYPTIANS GO AFTER KEMET FELL? FURTHERMORE POINT OUT 1 THING FROM THE LAST VIDEO THAT I POSTED AS PSEUDO SCIENCE WITH NO RELEVANCY TO THIS THREAD, AND ILL PAYPAL YOU $100 ON THE SPOT AND GIVE UP MY SN.

If you can't find nothing just exit the thread gracefully and let us be.

Y'all dudes really no different than am1.

I asked one person his thoughts on a theory. Never once did I say "this is a fact...look at this".

**** outta here. Goofy *** ******

Lionblood you been a clown. I don't even know why you in here. You're a bicurious loner who hates himself and ****** that have been on this forum know who you really are and your history of laming yourself out screen name after screen name.

Lmaoooo

But many Africans that I've met are Christian but still practice their cultural rituals. Always cool to have convo with native Africans

Anton been on this shtick for over a decade on NT. I propose we start doing statistical analysis on every thread about black culture he's driven into the ground with his nonsense. These convoys could really flourish and a lot of people that are reading and not necessarily commenting could learn new things. But who wants to scroll through a thread littered with you your same tired antics. How does someone in med school have so much time to be active on a sneaker forum? You should focus on your schooling "if that ish is even true" before you end up in a malpractice suit because you were too busy shutting down black hope on internet forums.

Be honest Anton. Did the kemetic street cat brothers take your girl back in the day?

Last edited:
Keep forgetting that @LIONBLOOD = @AntonLaVey.
mean.gif

Clown should get IP banned this time.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Didn't know that, was wondering what happened to him  I remember back in the day he would get so much hate/shade thrown his way for no reason.

Yo, remember that pic you posted of you at the shooting range? And everybody was giving you flak thinking you shaved your legs 
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ dude saying coach a kids sports team 

Keep forgetting that [@=/u/126378/LIONBLOOD]@LIONBLOOD[/@] = [@=/u/37271/AntonLaVey]@AntonLaVey[/@]. :smh:

Clown should get IP banned this time.
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Didn't know that, was wondering what happened to him  I remember back in the day he would get so much hate/shade thrown his way for no reason.
Yo, remember that pic you posted of you at the shooting range? And everybody was giving you flak thinking you shaved your legs :rofl:

:rofl: @ dude saying coach a kids sports team 

39466-lindsay-lohan-sprite-laugh-spr-bZ8Q.gif
39466-lindsay-lohan-sprite-laugh-spr-bZ8Q.gif

Last edited:
IT'S A RACIST AGENDA WITH ASPIRATIONS TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT WE ONLY COME FROM PRIMTIVE LIL OL AFRICA.

This desire to not be from "primitive Africa" is the worst kind of self loathing racism. :smh:

You've bought into this idea that slower rate of development of Africa and the Americas in comparison to Europe and Asia is because blackness is inherently inferior.

rather than the real answer, lack of suitable animals for domestication/environment unsuitable for wide spread plant domestication.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

This desire to not be from "primitive Africa" is the worst kind of self loathing racism.
mean.gif

You've bought into this idea that slower rate of development of Africa and the Americas in comparison to Europe and Asia is because blackness is inherently inferior.

rather than the real answer, lack of suitable animals for domestication/environment unsuitable for wide spread plant domestication.
I think he was being sarcastic or speaking 'tongue-in-cheek' when he referred to 'primitive' Africa.

Last edited:
:nerd: :rofl:

I think he was being sarcastic or speaking 'tongue-in-cheek' when he referred to 'primitive' Africa.

it doesn't really matter, the desire to find some super secret black people who are not from africa is motivated by "Africans are inferior."

it's ignorant.

For innovation and technology to happen you need time, and for acient people the only way the happens is with domesticated food sources and europe and asia just happen to have the only like 10 species of large mammals on the planet that can be easily domesticated.

its not like africans/native americans are stupid the minute they saw Europeans with cattle, horses, metal implements they immediately understood it's value. :lol:

Last edited:
Can ya'll just ignore the people you don't like. Wouldn't it be easier to not respond to them?

it also cuts boths ways, africans didn't enslave each other to the degree that Europeans did, not becuase they were some how more virtuous or against slavery, it's that unless you have large crops, are large amounts of domesticated animals human labour isn't all that valuable.

:nerd: :rofl:

it doesn't really matter, the desire to find some super secret black people who are not from africa is motivated by "Africans are inferior."

it's ignorant.

For innovation and technology to happen you need time, and for acient people the only way the happens is with domesticated food sources and europe and asia just happen to have the only like 10 species of large mammals on the planet that can be easily domesticated.

its not like africans/native americans are stupid the minute they saw Europeans with cattle, horses, metal implements they immediately understood it's value. :lol:

You need time and/or cooperation. Unfortunately, sub-Saharan Africa developed at a slower pace than the rest of the world because the desert was very effective in limiting the ability to exchange knowledge and goods between that area and the rest of the world. At the same time West Africans and native Americans were figuring stuff out by themselves, Asians, Europeans and Arabs learned from one another and moved onto the next great thing at a faster rate. It took the development of deep water sailing techniques to reconnect Europeans to Western and Southern Africans, and by that time the visitors weren't exactly looking to make new friends.

This desire to not be from "primitive Africa" is the worst kind of self loathing racism. :smh:

What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom