Black Culture Discussion Thread

They do that on purpose….

Them actors allow that mess.

Chris Tucker’s hair was crisp on 5th element though
Son had a dildo on his head

363ebc73f1278172291045c743afdda5.jpg

Seeing KS's name being dragged into this mess with Andrew Tate.

Had to realize who was doing the dragging (and why) LOL!

Classic:

RIP to the GOAT

This jerrod carmichael cat got his show cancelled on NBC a couple years ago. Now he comes out as gay and they are giving him jobs all of a sudden. Son hosting award shows now.

This jerrod carmichael cat got his show cancelled on NBC a couple years ago. Now he comes out as gay and they are giving him jobs all of a sudden. Son hosting award shows now.

not for nothing but even before he came out as gay there were comedy vets already co-signing his comedy as someone who could be next up…that he even got a show as relatively unknown comedian kinda shows that he was on the radar to an extent

Not to mention his sitcom was dope as ****. Legit argument for best best black sitcom ever.

And because I don't know the specifics, I didn't start with this, but I think he decided to not continue on with the show. Not sure it was actually cancelled.

Not to mention his sitcom was dope as ****. Legit argument for best best black sitcom ever.

And because I don't know the specifics, I didn't start with this, but I think he decided to not continue on with the show. Not sure it was actually cancelled.
The show was dope. Don't know why it was cancelled.

The neighborhood is like the only black sitcom on now

Back
Top Bottom