Black Culture Discussion Thread

I guess we're back on the good timeline cause I'm liking this discourse and finding myself agreeing with both of yall on various points. What are we doing here :lol:

Can't wait til Trump is either defeated or dead or both 💪
Wouldn't it be more efficient to just hope he dies within the next hour? 🤔

Having dual parent household doesn’t mean the kids will grow up with tact and morals. Plenty kids with both parents grow up to be f*** up :lol: :lol: :lol:

My dad has 3 baby mamas and I never desired another male in the household. I was perfectly fine with me and moms 😂🤣🤣

That’s always been a lie. I know some terrible kids who had both parents. Terrible as kids and adults.

I know some kids who had one parent present, and turned out decent. Ultimately, it’s up to the kid

(I’m not being contrarian with you just because, you’re my guy DC) :lol:

Dudes be going against the grain just for the hell of of it I see. All things being EQUAL I sure hope folks realize and know that having a two parent household (a father and a mother) is better than just having Momma in the household. That’s the problem in the black community now. When you think of a black family or a black household….you think of Momma and the kids. Having a two parent household increases a child likelihood for success.
ADVERTISEMENT
Cam Newton openly admitting to having the desire to create more dysfunction in the black community and wanting even more baby mommas is why he and the so called relationship he has with his bastard kids will be forever broken. Now I see why those kids at those football camps in the past disrespected him the way that they did………and hopefully they continue to. I’m all for it.​

Dudes be going against the grain just for the hell of of it I see. All things being EQUAL I sure hope folks realize and know that having a two parent household (a father and a mother) is better than just having Momma in the household. That’s the problem in the black community now. When you think of a black family or a black household….you think of Momma and the kids. Having a two parent household increases a child likelihood for success.
ADVERTISEMENT
Cam Newton openly admitting to having the desire to create more dysfunction in the black community and wanting even more baby mommas is why he and the so called relationship he has with his bastard kids will be forever broken. Now I see why those kids at those football camps in the past disrespected him the way that they did………and hopefully they continue to. I’m all for it.​

Every black person ain’t broken or traumatized out here. And many of those were raised by a single father or mother.

You do know that there are single fathers too, right?

Kids just need a MALE role model. Doesn’t have to be a father. It can be neighbor, clergyman, uncle, cousin, friend of the family, etc.

You know how many CHILDREN adopt domestic violence habits from a DUAL parent household? Seeing their sober, drunk or high parents (mother and father) hitting and abusing each other?

I was raised by a single mom and NEVER saw domestic violence. I never saw my mom get pummeled. Neither did I see my grandmother or aunt get pummeled either.

66% SIXTY-SIX percent of ALLLLLL marriages have domestic violence. Miss me with it’s a better environment. It can be just as volatile. Just because a man is present, doesn’t mean he’s there.

I know plenty of people (who are adults now) that are some of the most “Ain’t s*** people” that you’ll ever encounter. Saying all two parent households are successful is a myth.

I never said it wasn’t beneficial or is a detriment, but it’s never been a guarantee. Some god awful people had both parents. As did some who had one.

Last edited:
Ask the Menendez brothers parents about how wonderful a two parent household was. You can’t ask them though, because their sons killed them. How about that?

Ask the Menendez brothers parents about how wonderful a two parent household was. You can’t ask them though, because their sons killed them. How about that?

This is what I’m talking about…..dudes going against the grain and or using EXTREME examples to try and prove a point. Bottom line if you aren’t advocating or suggesting a two parent black household…..you are advocating for another broken black household, and worse yet a bunch of bastard children.

…. Dude was just talking about kids exhibiting bad behavior, but wants them to assault another human being. An adult at that.

Talk about a hypocrite… :lol: :lol:

It’s called a child correcting the bad behavior of an adult. If a child sees an adult doing something wrong or exhibiting bad behavior, which clearly those kids saw in Cam Newton at the time of the football camps as far as I’m concerned they did the right thing and tried to take out the problem. I applaud them for recognizing the problem and trying to take care of the issue as best as possible. The next young black leaders of the future as far as I see, good for them.

Every black person ain’t broken or traumatized out here. And many of those were raised by a single father or mother.

You do know that there are single fathers too, right?

Kids just need a MALE role model. Doesn’t have to be a father. It can be neighbor, clergyman, uncle, cousin, friend of the family, etc.

You know how many CHILDREN adopt domestic violence habits from a DUAL parent household? Seeing their sober, drunk or high parents (mother and father) hitting and abusing each other?

I was raised by a single mom and NEVER saw domestic violence. I never saw my mom get pummeled. Neither did I see my grandmother or aunt get pummeled either.

66% SIXTY-SIX percent of ALLLLLL marriages have domestic violence. Miss me with it’s a better environment. It can be just as volatile. Just because a man is present, doesn’t mean he’s there.

I know plenty of people (who are adults now) that are some of the most “Ain’t s*** people” that you’ll ever encounter. Saying all two parent households are successful is a myth.

I never said it wasn’t beneficial or is a detriment, but it’s never been a guarantee. Some god awful people had both parents. As did some who had one.

Nobody said anything about a GUARANTEE, ain’t nothing in life guaranteed except death champ. Thats why I said all things being EQUAL, a two parent household is better than one parent household. Dudes just be reaching to try and make themselves feel better about their situation.

It’s called a child correcting the bad behavior of an adult. If a child sees an adult doing something wrong or exhibiting bad behavior, which clearly those kids saw in Cam Newton at the time of the football camps as far as I’m concerned they did the right thing and tried to take out the problem. I applaud them for recognizing the problem and trying to take care of the issue as best as possible. The next young black leaders of the future as far as I see, good for them.

Yeah, advocating for violence against adults because your feelings hurt.

Again, explain the 66 percent of marriages that have domestic violence. Explain the high divorce rates.

I NEVER said having both parents was a bad thing. I said there are no guarantees.

And EXTREME? Like I said, plenty of of kids grow up with resentment and hatred towards their parents. Whether two parent or one. The menendez brothers wasn’t and extreme example. A lot of kids grow up having f*** up ways. No matter if they had one, or both parents.

They’ve still grown up to be drug and alcohol abusers, assault their spouses as they get older, there are absolutely no guarantees

Nobody said anything about a GUARANTEE, ain’t nothing in life guaranteed except death champ. Thats why I said all things being EQUAL, a two parent household is better than one parent household. Dudes just be reaching to try and make themselves feel better about their situation.

Boy I grew up with a platinum spoon. My old girl made sure I was straight. Pops did too even though he eventually moved on and got married. I had great male role models in my life. All types.

Y’all need to stop the notion that everyone raised by a single parent is screwed up (male or female single parents).

These kids with both parents are still growing up socially awkward, no people skills, etc.

Stop equating two parents equals upstanding people:lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s always been a myth

Again, every black person ain’t broken. You sound weak minded, soft and emotional my boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Your dad must’ve never shown you how to throw a tight spiral :lol: :lol:

That’s why you hate Cam Newton?

IRONICALLY Cam came from a TWO parent household. Both of Cam’s parents were active.

His FATHER actually was his football coach :rofl: :rofl:

Let it go man.

27AB65C4-DDE6-4079-B681-1E067E61970E.jpeg

Yeah, advocating for violence against adults because your feelings hurt.

Again, explain the 66 percent of marriages that have domestic violence. Explain the high divorce rates.

I NEVER said having both parents was a bad thing. I said there are no guarantees.

And EXTREME? Like I said, plenty of of kids grow up with resentment and hatred towards their parents. Whether two parent or one. The menendez brothers wasn’t and extreme example. A lot of kids grow up having f*** up ways. No matter if they had one, or both parents.

They’ve still grown up to be drug and alcohol abusers, assault their spouses as they get older, there are absolutely no guarantees

I can’t speak on that so called stat, not just from personal experience but it sounds like some The Color Purple/Tyler Perry movie nonsense. Between that and using the Mendendez brothers as some sort of proof your thought process is out there. Bless your heart.

Your dad must’ve never shown you how to throw a tight spiral :lol: :lol:

That’s why you hate Cam Newton?

IRONICALLY Cam came from a TWO parent household. Both of Cam’s parents were active.

His FATHER actually was his football coach :rofl: :rofl:

Let it go man.

27AB65C4-DDE6-4079-B681-1E067E61970E.jpeg
See what I mean by reaching. Both my parents are STILL married, and my Dad was very active in my life.

Your Dad on the other left the said he’ll be right back as he left the house for a pack of Newports and never returned………but hey at least your neighbor across the street taught you how to throw a spiral so I guess you are good. Sounds like all things worked out for you. Not a bad trade off champ.

See what I mean by reaching. Both my parents are STILL married, and my Dad was very active in my life.

Your Dad on the other left the said he’ll be right back as he left the house for a pack of Newports and never returned………but hey at least your neighbor across the street taught you how to throw a spiral so I guess you are good. Sounds like all things worked out for you. Not a bad trade off champ.

I literally was just with my pops and uncle yesterday, talking s*** and telling lies. We’re throwing a Labor Day picnic for the whole family on the 2nd :lol:

My dad owns a business. He’s been active throughout my life too. Always broke bread. Had every Jordan, game system, new bicycle, etc. I was the most spoiled kid on my block :lol: :lol: :lol:.

My mom just celebrated her 30th year anniversary at our local hospital. My parents both have no criminal records or drug problems. Always been HUSTLERS. All my grandparents were married :lol: :lol:

He’s got a successful construction business that I’ve been a part of since I was 13.

I made my first $100 working with my dad :lol: :lol:

Oh, and guess what, both my grandparents on both sides have/or are married too. Come again?

The difference between my peoples, we know how to galvanize each other and get along for the greater good of the FAMILY. Even if not married, the co-parenting aspect was always solid. Again, I understand that your cloth may come from a pissy mattress but, mines been good since before I was born :lol:

Last edited:
I literally was just with my pops and uncle yesterday, talking s*** and telling lies. We’re throwing a Labor Day picnic for the whole family on the 2nd :lol:

My dad owns a business. He’s been active throughout my life too. Always broke bread. Had every Jordan, game system, new bicycle, etc. I was the most spoiled kid on my block :lol: :lol: :lol:.

My mom just celebrated her 30th year anniversary at our local hospital. My parents both have no criminal records or drug problems. Always been HUSTLERS. All my grandparents were married :lol: :lol:

He’s got a successful construction business that I’ve been a part of since I was 13.

Oh, and guess what, both my grandparents on both sides have/or are married too. Come again?

The difference between my peoples, we know how to galvanize each other and get along for the greater good of the FAMILY. Even if not married, the co-parenting aspect was always solid. Again, I understand that your cloth may come from a pissy mattress but, mines been good since before I was born :lol:

Oh cool he came back to you, I would have guessed otherwise. I’m always glad to hear/see movies with a happy ending. You gon to be alright champ……...despite being a statistic.

Can’t stand dude he’s a sucker. Let them youngins slaughter themselves. They clearly don’t care about life.

Plenty kids/young adults doing good stuff and he worried about some imbecile who chose to be a crash dummy.

Again, America is teaching these cats to be emotional and soft. Don’t want any male discipline around them, and this is what you get. He won’t be missed

Last edited:

You wasn't raised in a 1 parent household, you and your dad just didn't live together.

Back
Top Bottom