Black Culture Discussion Thread

I love being a black male I wouldn't trade it for anything 
pimp.gif

Do you ever have anything positive to contribute or are you just here to poo-poo everything and argue? Egypt was black.
Nobody said Egpytians aint black. But I dont pay them much mind due to the fact that most of the black americans history is west african history.

I was arguing with some white folk and they told me to 'calm down, you're being to loud, being loud doesn't make you right' to which I responded 'your right, being loud doesn't make me right, me being right makes me right, I just like to be loud.'

I'm tired of being quiet. It's part of my culture, part of my up bringing. Society tells black men to be quiet, but when the white dude is yelling, actually threatening things, no one says squat. I gotta accept a gay dude in pink hot pants because 'he's expressing himself' but when I express myself by being loud I'm told to be quiet. F that. I'm not turning my back on my upbringing because it makes you feel uncomfortable. Deal with it.

For the people saying most of us came from West Africa, have you ever considered that it would be a lot easier to sell people who weren't native to your land into bondage? With the fall of dynastic Kemit the people naturally migrated westward to avoid the invading forces from the east. The western tribes had little to no issue selling these people into bondage because they weren't their own. Furthermore, there was a difference between indentured servant and slavery with aforementioned being the assumed role of those sold into slavery.

That's just the historical side. I'd challenge anyone whose truly trying to understand who you are as a Melanated individual to get into the metaphysics of our ancestors.

I think a lot of people are so brainwashed with white superiority that we identify that with who we actually are, myself included. We've got almost 20 years plus of programming against most of us that we've gotta work against so it's no easy task.

With that said, it's an accepted notion that were the most spiritual people on the planet which is why religion is so debilitating to us, however in my opinion it should be clear that were not going to find salvation on this material plane. So for everyone bragging about having one degree of knowledge that the white man let you have, I'd consider putting it into perspective when you realize your cosmological origin.

If we want to keep it 100 in here...the entire world was "black" at one point.

One of the biggest lies ever told was making us believe that all people of color came from Africa. Melanated people were the ONLY people on this planet in the beginning.

Last edited:

One of the biggest lies ever told was making us believe that all people of color came from Africa. Melanted people were the ONLY people on this planet in the beginning.

You can't give meat to babies man.

On the real, in my younger years I was always trying to explain that to people. It wasn't even from a position of hate, but rather know thy enemy.

At any rate as I've gotten older I've realized love and positivity is the only weapon we can use to prosper.

My sister and I were having a discussion yesterday about violence/non-violence. She was basically advocating for violence from the perspective that change doesn't come with out struggle. One thing she harps on a lot is our melanin gives us the natural upper hand. She was pushing to see us basically utilize it in a push for revolution. I basically explained to her that, that's what they hope we do which is why they have tanks and miltary grade weapons waiting for something to pop off.

If you truly believe our melanin is a gift from god, then use it in a level your enemy can't compete aka thought. There's a reason why were held back from fields of study/progression that require thought.

I honestly feel like white people's worst fear is that were going to do what they did to us, to them.

Even in this thread minus, the few troll attempts you can see naturally were a people of love and were all concerned about bettering our people the best way we know how at the moment and getting even with someone is the least of our worries.

One of the biggest lies ever told was making us believe that all people of color came from Africa. Melanated people were the ONLY people on this planet in the beginning.

I made this point a few pages back...but that damn Am1 tag. It's why race is somewhat arbitrary. You pick a point n move from there. A white dude rocking a dashiki would be ridiculous, but why? His blood is African also...science.

true. but at the same time Egypt is one of the few places in Africa whos ancient history has been preserved and is still abundantly thought.

If the world started in West Africa it would mean black people can trace their lineage to West Africa but unless you a descendant of an Egyptian then you have a snowball's chance in hell in being egyptian.

Most likely if you don't know what you are then you are Nigerian. Cubans are almost all descendants of Nigerian, tho they love to talk that I'm not black" ********. That's where Nigerian Slaves went tho. Same with Brazil and the DR. To this day Brazil has the highest population of Nigerians outside of Nigeria and that is saying something since you prolly all know at least one Nigerian.
Yea true, my point was just that ancient Kemit mixed with west africans, so that bloodline is most likely in many africans and blacks today.

Last edited:
I made this point a few pages back...but that damn Am1 tag. It's why race is somewhat arbitrary. You pick a point n move from there. A white dude rocking a dashiki would be ridiculous, but why? His blood is African also...science.

Not sure you're if you're being sarcastic so I'll take your statement for face value.

First I wanna apologize for overlooking you based off the Am tag or w/e. You've got a voice just like all of us and I feel like you're contributing in the best way you know how. I'll make it a point from here on out to actually try and over stand what you're saying.

Getting back to what you said, race isn't arbitrary. If you get down to the science of it, when you're dealing with whites and blacks you're almost dealing with two different species. I'm not trying to derail the thread tho.

If I remember correctly, you were saying you were a lawyer or were on the path to be one: as someone aspiring to help our people from a law point of view how do you feel about:

-the US corporation of America
-maritime admiralty law
-the great betrayal of 1877
-private industrial prison complex
-nutritional warfare

Hustle. Fight. Intelligence. Swag. Food. Fun. Heart. Athleticism. Creativity. Fearlessness.

I don't need a dashiki to be proud of that. If you do, do you.

Moving forward.

Education. Skills. Money management.

Even more base.

Urban farmers markets. After school jobs. 16-22 year old job training centers. Unions. Home ownership for lower middle class. Increased police training.

Personal level

Educate yourself. Gain at least one trade skill. Eat healthier. Criticize everything. Learn your rights. Hold yourself to the same standards you hold others. Self reflection.

I touched on a lot of these topics in this post.

I don't see how maritime law effects is, I'll need some clarification on that.

The great betrayal is just another in a long line of historical injustices that bore Am1.

N humans are all one species. That's the dangers of black nationalism, when it moved from personal pride to calling white folks 'others' that's how Hitler killed the Jews, said they were another species.

Just throwing this out there:

What if we made it an Etsy thing? Like supporting Black run Etsy shops. I know some folks making cool clothes and art and interesting products there, and that would be a pretty good centralized theme.

Kudos to those recommendations. It's been stated multiples times but proper education is key man.

It seems like a lot of stuff you're dealing with is personal opinion tho.

I get the great betrayal may bore you, but it's something that still greatly affects the Melanated people of America today.

Based on a lot of your posts it seems like you're concerned with with Now, which is fine. But how did you get to the now? It's specifically important that you realize how you got to where you are when you're lost. You wouldn't be in this thread if you didn't think our people weren't lost. So everyone's made some great recommendations on how to bring about change, but look at what happened to Garvey, Malcom, MLK, Biggie, Pac, ODB

Just simple evaluation tells us that what ever were doing isn't working and we gotta try something else.

Most people can't tell you who the enemy is and why they are the enemy.

You say we're all a human family, but when species are families and they mate one of those family members doesn't cease to exist. When we mate with white people they cease to exist. I'm not gonna go into the science of it in this thread because it's unnecessary. If you're truly interested in it look it up or I could show you some stuff.

The sooner we except that this is about genetic survival for them and they're willing to go through what ever lengths necessary to survive we will have a better understanding of what were up against.

We gotta stop pigeon holing ourselves with our fields of study as well. It's reflective of the mindset of the people were dealing with. Because they lack the ability to comprehend the oneness of anything, they're constantly breaking things down trying to find the true nature of it until what ever it was is destroyed. The earth and it's current status can bear me witness to that statement.

To try and explain what a lot of people are doing is this: say in Africa you have a cheetah hunting a pack of gazelles. The cheetah establishes itself as the predator and the gazelle as victims. It's created an environment where it controls the threat. Usually when you see the cheetah on the prowl, it's waiting for the one gazelle who breaks away from the pack. Remember the cheetah has created this threat so it's waiting for this to happen. To make this relative to our conversation, when you have people talking about stocks, dealing with the now, getting a college education from their schools their anticipating on you to be the one who breaks away. You always are the prey and they're the predator. Were not gonna find salvation this way.

As far as maritime admiralty law, it's basically a back door way for the banks/governments of England to still influence America. Before you holler conspiracy, remember it's all about genetic survival for them. So money being one of the main tools used in oppression, you best believe that the federal reserve who supplies America the money has their hand in this.

I know you've got white friends, went to a white frat etc. My mom is white. I'm not saying all white people are evil or anything like that, just trying to inform you on who you're dealing with and who your enemy is and their cause.

And even touching on the Jews and hitler thing, have you ever wondered why the Jews wanna be us so bad? There's little to no history to back their claims.

A lot of people in here are down playing our kemetic connection. Why does Washington DC wanna be the modern day Egypt so bad?

Why did they shoot down Will Smith's Last pharoah movie?

Why did they make the majority of the actors in the upcoming last exodus white?

Obviously we have something they want. If we didn't they'd make up some story about who they are.

Getting back to the kemetic connection, the reason a lot of people connect to it is because it was the apex of our civilization. When you really break it down, you'll see kemetic influences in all parts of Africa. It would be no different then making a connection between NYC and Chi today by pointing out that both obviously have an interest in sky scrapers, but if you were to travel across the world chances are people would recognize NYC first. It's all connected it just happens that Kemit happens to be the last standing and most opulent testament to our global history.

I've had something on my mind for the past few days and just can't seem to word it correctly so bare with me. But it is becoming evident to me that unless some kind of all out war breaks down or some catastrophe really FORCES the human race to change its thinking, is it truly possible for blacks to really even the playing field?

I've looked at all the movements throughout the years and sat back and watched as governments & law (Exceedingly white ran) have destroyed each and everyone of them. the civil rights movement was the closest we ever came to "control" and the government literally came in murdered leaders, destroyed movements, sent people to jail & hurried in the crack ERA to really **** things up.

I turned on the news this morning & a ****** goldfish getting surgery was a NATIONAL headline, in the past two months atleast 8-10 black men have been shot down in cold blood, in front of witnesses, with autopsy's revealing that the criminal cops lied about the initial story and nobody is getting charged, but a ****** goldfish is getting press.

Are we at a point where full separation and industries have to be set up in order for us to live life normal? because it's difficult to infiltrate and create for more blacks when every big industry and government is ran by people who are keeping a precedent of keeping blacks out of power.

Explain natural selection. If we're all one species...why are they afraid that if things continue as they are...that they will eventually melt into the melanin pot?

You bring up Hitler...how about going in depth into the eugenics movement and WHY they want to get rid of melanated people.

The "purity" of their race is literally being threatened right now. Our genes are dominant. Ask yourself what that means on a spiritual level.

Last edited:
Explain natural selection. If we're all one species...why are they afraid that if thinga continue as they are...that they will eventually melt into everyone else?

You bring up Hitler...how about going in depth into the eugenics movement and WHY they want to get rid of melanated people.

The "purity" of their race is literally being threatened right now. Our genes are dominant. Ask yourself what that means on a spiritual level.
And even touching on the Jews and hitler thing, have you ever wondered why the Jews wanna be us so bad? There's little to no history to back their claims.

A lot of people in here are down playing our kemetic connection. Why does Washington DC wanna be the modern day Egypt so bad?

Obviously we have something they want. If we didn't they'd make up some story about who they are.

Getting back to the kemetic connection, the reason a lot of people connect to it is because it was the apex of our civilization. When you really break it down, you'll see kemetic influences in all parts of Africa. It would be no different then making a connection between NYC and Chi today by pointing out that both obviously have an interest in sky scrapers, but if you were to travel across the world chances are people would recognize NYC first. It's all connected it just happens that Kemit happens to be the last standing and most opulent testament to our global history.
I've had something on my mind for the past few days and just can't seem to word it correctly so bare with me. But it is becoming evident to me that unless some kind of all out war breaks down or some catastrophe really FORCES the human race to change its thinking, is it truly possible for blacks to really even the playing field?

I've looked at all the movements throughout the years and sat back and watched as governments & law (Exceedingly white ran) have destroyed each and everyone of them. the civil rights movement was the closest we ever came to "control" and the government literally came in murdered leaders, destroyed movements, sent people to jail & hurried in the crack ERA to really **** things up.

I turned on the news this morning & a ****** goldfish getting surgery was a NATIONAL headline, in the past two months atleast 8-10 black men have been shot down in cold blood, in front of witnesses, with autopsy's revealing that the criminal cops lied about the initial story and nobody is getting charged, but a ****** goldfish is getting press.

Are we at a point where full separation and industries have to be set up in order for us to live life normal? because it's difficult to infiltrate and create for more blacks when every big industry and government is ran by people who are keeping a precedent of keeping blacks out of power.
all rep'd

Explain natural selection. If we're all one species...why are they afraid that if things continue as they are...that they will eventually melt into the melanin pot?

This is why I said white superiority is so saturated in our consciousness. Most people can't fathom this world with out white people. And I'm not saying I'm advocating for their dismissal but rather nature is....

It just baffles me how some people are so comfortable with how things are, and ignore the hatred that has been shown to black people throughout American history.

You can preach that "we are all human beings" crap, but in today's reality, thats not the case.

Im all for peace for the human race, but as black people, we have to look out for one another first. Take care of our kids, and teach them who and where we came from. We have the ability to start that now with the new generation, but when you have people like the "new Blacks" "I'm a negro, not african" "im light skin", etc, thats all division and confusion, no oneness.

I am currently looking at a non-profit organization that I want to work for, that is teaching kids entrepreneurship and engineering and also helping adults get on their feet. Real change starts in the communities, and I love seeing my brothers out Ferguson putting in work like that. That's where real change starts. Schools need more black teachers that these kids can relate to, and have the "home away from home" type of relationship with these students so they understand discipline. When I visited Ghana, teachers over there are allowed to discipline their students, and their parents encourage it. We need that toughness for these kids because we are indeed different and have different experiences than white people. In a nation that is heading in a softer place, we need to let these kids know that they will be treated differently, but that shouldn't stop them from accomplishing goals.

My parents are both from Ghana, but I was born and raised in these low income neighborhoods. I relate and feel for my dudes out here because I know that life. I just want to see us move on, its about time.

This is why I said white superiority is so saturated in our consciousness. Most people can't fathom this world with out white people. And I'm not saying I'm advocating for their dismissal but rather nature is....

I'm not going to act like i've delved into the history and spiritual factor that you have as far as blacks and their true nature on this earth. I've done some study on this alone and have come across different people who share this notion. However with that said, that statement of nature advocating for their disposal can be viewed the same way someone would view hitlers message to "his" people.

and if thoughts like this are manifested into reality would that make us any better than the people we our currently mad at for dividing and torturing humanity.

It just baffles me how some people are so comfortable with how things are, and ignore the hatred that has been shown to black people throughout American history.

You can preach that "we are all human beings" crap, but in today's reality, thats not the case.

Im all for peace for the human race, but as black people, we have to look out for one another first. Take care of our kids, and teach them who and where we came from. We have the ability to start that now with the new generation, but when you have people like the "new Blacks" "I'm a negro, not african" "im light skin", etc, thats all division and confusion, no oneness.

I think a lot of people are afraid to accept who we are because the responsibility that comes with it. When you get into the creation stories of the world, most of them discuss how we are equal in quality but not quantity to the creator. In so many words we are gods. Coming out of slavery, most people identify with that. The rest of the world subscribes to this belief because of how were portrayed in movies and TV.

When we built pyramids it was for many reasons. One of the most important was so we could live in balance with nature. If you trace the ancient historical sites around the world you'll see that it's a line that essentially woudlve been an artificial equator to give the earth a balance and stop it's wobble.

Tell that to dudes whose whole life have been dedicated to working in sky scrapers that have through the literal natural balance of things and they'll reject notion based off the fact they're still holding on to their white savior at a subconscious level.

Our history, the universes history, is trillions of years old and you got dudes trying to fractionalize themselves to a few hundred years.

At our essence our soul is nothing but energy. In any type of science one of the fundamental principles they'll teach you is that energy can't be created or destroyed. So when youre talking about cosmic origins, energy etc, it blows my mind that dudes really are considering their history and connection to only be a few hundred years old.

Furthermore, when you stop looking at Kemetic history as something abstract and outside of ourselves, you'll understand that our fall from the heavens was necessary and our time in hell has been fulfilled.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

Like you said man, something gotta give and I truly believe we've exhausted all opportunities on the material plane.

I'm not going to act like i've delved into the history and spiritual factor that you have as far as blacks and their true nature on this earth. I've done some study on this alone and have come across different people who share this notion. However with that said, that statement of nature advocating for their disposal can be viewed the same way someone would view hitlers message to "his" people.

and if thoughts like this are manifested into reality would that make us any better than the people we our currently mad at for dividing and torturing humanity.

How is what Hitler tried to do...and NATURE the same thing?

Saying that the purity of their race is being threatened isn't a hate based opinion. IT'S a fact.

Go google Eugenics...and come back and tell me that its the same thing as acknowledging the fact that someone's genetic survival is at risk.

That's not an opinion. White genes are recessive. A white person will tell you that themselves.

Last edited:

Backhanding the same people that helped us through the struggle. SMH

On another note...Ive always found it funny when people say they hope eventually everyone is "mixed". That world is one that doesn't include the white race as we know it. Black people don't fear that. White supremacy does and it will do ANYTHING to prevent that.

Last edited:
Brownstone Brownstone

Who am I back handing?

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

Take melanin out of this, and just look at how the world is responding to white people's reign. The earth is wobbling, ecosystems are jacked, the weather etc. And to be honest I don't even think the controlling elite caused this. We've got a connection to the earth that people under estimate. Just like a family me member would revolt to a relative being enslaved the earth is doing the same for us.

Ya'll are sounding real "1930s German Socialist party" In here...which is where ya'll lose me. All ya'll are hinting at a ridiculous notion, so I'm waiting for one of you to slip up and say "we need to kill all white people" I mean, it's been alluded to multiple times. Lol. That is such a ridiculous notion.

And by bore, I used my Latin skills and improperly applied them to english. I meant "bore" as a past participle of "born" ie "This is what made me who I am".

And, ya'll are forgetting the thousands of years where white folk weren't on top, Middle Ages, Chinese Empires, Pre-Colonism Africa. It's selective history, and does no one any good. The world is/was bigger than Europe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom