Black don't crack:Bianca Lawson is one of many vol. STILL not a thread for ZZyz

So that's what name is :lol: :lol: I mostly remember her from a couple Sister Sister & Steve Harvey episodes, and she is :smokin indeed. Realizing that she's just 8 years older than me is pretty funny after all this time

And yea, Stacy Dash is starting to shrivel up in the face. Seen a recent picture of her smiling and she was looking like the crypt keeper, damn shame :smh:

Last edited:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

6-Erykah-Badu.jpg

erykahbadu22.jpg

erykah_badu.jpeg

600full-erykah-badu.jpg

Erykah-Badu.jpg

Them diabolical yambs. I'll gladly dress like Andre if it guaranteed me some :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Those Badu yambs have to be what prevented Andre and Jay Elec from ever dropping any music,couldn't even blame them :lol:

600full-regina-hall.jpg

142482365.jpg

[emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Me and you don't always agree, but when we do, face in Regina Hall's butt

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

6-Erykah-Badu.jpg

erykahbadu22.jpg

600full-erykah-badu.jpg

Them diabolical yambs. I'll gladly dress like Andre if it guaranteed me some
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
She look dusty as **** is these pics
still Thumb in her butt while i lick the Andre 3000 lyrics off the yambs  
devil.gif

Watch your mouth [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Alicia Keys aint just any ol celebrity. Her yamb value probably went down though because of Swizz Beatz corny ***, but dont get it twisted. She still top 5 old sistas [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
I wasn't just talking about her either. Postin Wayne's bm and hell since the pics in this thread was going one way Keys is just Swizz Beatz bm.

Alicia Keys aint old either. What's wrong with yall? :lol: How she a "old sista"?

Last edited:
Badu's yams are like Steve urkles machine that turned him into Stephan. Except reverse. I would gladly be willing to turn into a weirdo going deep inside them sugar walls. I love her.

Thought this was an all black thread?? Sofia Vergara isn't allowed round these parts...

Last edited:
Lawwwwd Hammercy, I'd stroke it with a force never before seen in our solar system...

Now that's what's I call a womenz.

Thank you @pip777

Back
Top Bottom