Black Flip III

black flips would be kinda cool.
i wish the flips released with the red accents, still like my current pair though.

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

i got the pics right here

there in my hands right now
lemmy say this there sick

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
wow
nerd.gif
these are way better than the white flips

Originally Posted by ddw254

Originally Posted by hondapower06

ok, let me break this down for y'all. everyone on here can say these needed to come out or why didn't they do this or that with them, but the truth is, as we can tell by how j's sell, no matter what gets released, they will get bought. people nowadays don't care what a shoe looks like. purple on a shoe? come on now. but hypebeasts these days will buy them just because it has a jumpman. back in the day, aqua's stayed on the shelves for months. i picked up a pair for $29.99 back when i was in high school. back then, only the hot colors and designs sold fast.
you know what, i'm gonna leave it at that because i could go on and on.
with that said, pics on here of the plips.
wink.gif

times change man, yea i know some hate it but it is what it is. At least i didnt ask for information oni anything like Flip Spizikes
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMFAO the sad thing is, though would sell out too

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'd buy for $200.
please explain why you are so ready and willing to pay 200? i mean nobody said that about the flips, and just cause they change the color means theycost more? that logic is retared and the same reason why we get shotty retroes

well i'd much rather see those released as the picture that was on Flight Club than those Fusion III's
sick.gif

Those black Flips are horrible. With that said I wouldnt be surprised if they were released.

Originally Posted by hondapower06

ok, let me break this down for y'all. everyone on here can say these needed to come out or why didn't they do this or that with them, but the truth is, as we can tell by how j's sell, no matter what gets released, they will get bought. people nowadays don't care what a shoe looks like. purple on a shoe? come on now. but hypebeasts these days will buy them just because it has a jumpman. back in the day, aqua's stayed on the shelves for months. i picked up a pair for $29.99 back when i was in high school. back then, only the hot colors and designs sold fast.
you know what, i'm gonna leave it at that because i could go on and on.
with that said, pics on here of the plips.
wink.gif

i remember that....the black/red 8's did the same and i paid 25 for each of them...i did the same with the 21's...paid 25 for those in black...

Sounds like a dope concept, if executed properly.

But I was not a fan at ALL of the Leather Insole/Lining. Not comfortable, IMO.

The concept of both Flips are hot. The quality is what ruins it. I haven't worn mine yet, but I've seen pics of the white midsole paint chipping prettybad. I'd personally rather have slightly yellowing midsole than paint chipping all over the place
eyes.gif

my flips are doin great but anyways

if there are eyes from jb lookin at nt plz oh plz make them black flips like in that pic PLZ i'd buy atleast 3 of them

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
WO WO WO WO HOLD ON A MINUTE, YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR HANDS BUT HOW? THOSE ARENT THE REAL BLACK FLIPS, YOU JUST GOT A PICTURE OF THEWHITE FLIPS AND CHANGED THE COLOR TO A "NEGATIVE" COLOR SCHEME TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE BLACK FLIPS. I HAVE A MAC AND I CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE COMPUTERSDISPLAY COLOR TO NEGATIVE AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PICTURE AGAIN, SOME PERFECTLY WHITE FLIPS APPEARED. I KNEW THAT PICTURE LOOKED A LITTLE FISHY.

Originally Posted by gio2323

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
WO WO WO WO HOLD ON A MINUTE, YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR HANDS BUT HOW? THOSE ARENT THE REAL BLACK FLIPS, YOU JUST GOT A PICTURE OF THE WHITE FLIPS AND CHANGED THE COLOR TO A "NEGATIVE" COLOR SCHEME TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE BLACK FLIPS. I HAVE A MAC AND I CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE COMPUTERS DISPLAY COLOR TO NEGATIVE AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PICTURE AGAIN, SOME PERFECTLY WHITE FLIPS APPEARED. I KNEW THAT PICTURE LOOKED A LITTLE FISHY.
He was obviously joking
laugh.gif

Looks like we got another ska
roll.gif

Seriously, though. He was being sarcastic.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

The concept of both Flips are hot. The quality is what ruins it. I haven't worn mine yet, but I've seen pics of the white midsole paint chipping pretty bad. I'd personally have slightly yellowing midsole than paint chipping all over the place
eyes.gif
why really the flips r chipping...thought of gettin a pair but I guess not..

Back
Top Bottom