BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Only thing I want from Best Buy is that Western Digital Media Player.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by djaward

Never been to a BLACK FRIDAY, are these sales going on through ut the day?? Im planning on getting there like at 2 am. Camp out for a bit. Anyone with experience please share them with me. Thanks.
u aint getting big ticket items if your just going at 2am ....people camp the day before or right after thanksgiving dinner ...i seen family having thanksgiving dinner in line before
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

so to my tech heads do u guys recommend any of those laptops from the bb sale?

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HD, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

-edit: I'm assuming these are the specs. Great for everyday use. Specs are in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
I'm not too sure if about gaming

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

what store is gonna have the best LCD on sale? i need to get a kinda big one, 40" or more.

Same question, I'm looking for a good TV from 46" to 50" for no no more than $800 - $900.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

what store is gonna have the best LCD on sale? i need to get a kinda big one, 40" or more.

Same question, I'm looking for a good TV from 46" to 50" for no no more than $800 - $900.
RIP

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

still waitin on the 42" for 350 deal....
Word.

smh.gif
@ me for getting my hopes up.

The only deal that looks worthwhile is the PS3 bundle but knowing my luck one of two things will happen:

A) I won't even get it because people are probably already camping out right now
B) I buy it and the 250 GB Bundle drops right after and I look foolish
C) I just say #%#* that $#@%

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

That's what i'm talking about!
That's what i said..or i'm really tempted to cop the MacBook..

Definitely gettin either the Samsung 32 inch 1080p or the LG 32 1080p
The mac book is on sale already for the same price as on black friday.
http://www.bestbuy.com/si....c?id=pcmcat128800050010

buy it now and save yourself the hassle of going there on black friday.

Also wanted to say how wack the best buy black friday ad is. I seen this ad a week ago before it went public and laughed. The actual only thing worth buying onthere that you would save money on are the 2 compaq netbooks. I would wait for walmarts ad and go there. Also circuitcity.com is still up and running and theyhave better deals then bestbuy and also offer free shipping. WAY BETTER DEALS!!

Are any one of those cameras good that best buy has on sale? I have a $50 gift card that I want to use.

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

Also wanted to say how wack the best buy black friday ad is. I seen this ad a week ago before it went public and laughed. The actual only thing worth buying on there that you would save money on are the 2 compaq netbooks. I would wait for walmarts ad and go there. Also circuitcity.com is still up and running and they have better deals then bestbuy and also offer free shipping. WAY BETTER DEALS!!

but you dont get the $150 gift card

and dare i say buy the laptop return it and keep the gift card
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

RIP
So these TV's aren't worth it?

Samsung 46" 1080p LCD HDTV (LN46B500P3FXZA) - $847.99
Sony 46" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Model # KDL465504) - $852.99

There are also some 50" Plasmas for sale at some places for less than $1,000.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Also wanted to say how wack the best buy black friday ad is. I seen this ad a week ago before it went public and laughed. The actual only thing worth buying on there that you would save money on are the 2 compaq netbooks. I would wait for walmarts ad and go there. Also circuitcity.com is still up and running and they have better deals then bestbuy and also offer free shipping. WAY BETTER DEALS!!

devil.gif

You cats never learn do you?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

RIP
So these TV's aren't worth it?

Samsung 46" 1080p LCD HDTV (LN46B500P3FXZA) - $847.99
Sony 46" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Model # KDL465504) - $852.99

There are also some 50" Plasmas for sale at some places for less than $1,000.

No, they're not....go plasma. Trust

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

so to my tech heads do u guys recommend any of those laptops from the bb sale?

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HD, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

-edit: I'm assuming these are the specs. Great for everyday use. Specs are in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
I'm not too sure if about gaming
What store is this? I don't game, but 4gb of ram is a must and that has a built in video card too.

This the first black Friday I'm not trying to or have any ambition to buy any electronics (maybe some photo gear) other then toys etc for my daughter ..Guess I'm growing up In some aspects

Update #16 Best Buy BF Ad
Toshiba 16" Laptop w/Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 3GB DDR3 Memory, 250GB Hard Drive (Model # L505-S5984) - $399.99

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I copped this last week from Best Buy for $349...(I paid nothing butretail was $349)

app3612051257667772.jpg

no longer believe in BF

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

BF is a joke now.
smh.gif
Just thinking the same thing...

I see absolutely no deals to sit outside in the cold all night for like it used to be.
eyes.gif
I agree. As years pass, the more people go and the deals get worse.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

devil.gif

You cats never learn do you?
eyes.gif

um yes i learned that from the buy 2 get one from BB i came up about $800 worth of games and gift card with 0 out of pocket
indifferent.gif

you need to learn
laugh.gif

This BF I'm looking to stack up on blu-ray movies only. Maybe a PS3 controller also if any deals comes up.

Back
Top Bottom