BLACK FRIDAY 2012

add 3 hours to those times and comes out to EST time
wink.gif

pimp.gif
. 2k13, Madden 13, Borderlands 2, Fortza Horizion will be mine today!

I think I'm gonna go ahead and order the 360 bundle from Bestbuy with Skyrim and Forza 4 online today, been needing a new system for a year now and this is probably the best deal out there :smokin

That's the highest I ever seen Levi discount their products.

They also did 40% on Wednesday but I'm not sure if there is a bigger sale on black friday. Most of the stuff I wanted from them got out of stock :smh:

$100 shipped.

^^ http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-...f070742984a5c04d9d7f4248015947d&tag=reblis-20

$32 for PS3 controllers... almost gone tho

my body is ready for the rest of the amazon deals. got my eye on the Toshiba 40" ... might get two of them. watching walking dead on a 32" toshiba that has been holding it down for 3 years now. so spare me any horror stories or critiques.

waiting to see the prices on their 50-55" before i make a final decision.

Went to walmart just to peep it out it was empty.. not really sure what time i should go and try to find  out if their gonna have a certain line for that 60 inch or if their is all ready a line that i need to be at.. i don't wanna go to early and just  be standing there looking like a fool :lol:
This....but for the 50in.
I think the tv I want drops at 5. Dunno what time to be there.

Well BF was a success for me.. and i didn't even have to go outside my house. Walmart was kind enough to put that 60 inch led for 688 that i was gonna go  stand in line for  on the site for a little while and i caught it. now it's all about football,food and family for the rest of my day. good luck to everybody hope everybody get's what their going for

Girlfriend's iPod dock decided to stop working last night.

Thinking about getting that Jawbone Jambox from Best Buy that way we can also use it when we use the laptop for movies and tv shows.

Just a heads up yall....wal mart's black friday prices have already kicked in. That means those 25$ video games are already on sale if you can get to wal mart now I would suggest you go so you don't have to fight the crazies tonight. Some of the blu-rays are working as well.

Just a heads up yall....wal mart's black friday prices have already kicked in. That means those 25$ video games are already on sale if you can get to wal mart now I would suggest you go so you don't have to fight the crazies tonight. Some of the blu-rays are working as well.

I just called my local Walmart and nobody answered...don't think they're open today

The Samsung Galaxy S3 deal for Sprint requires an upgrade. I already used mine
frown.gif

Tempted to go find out the deal on them games all ready being marked down.. but man my walmart is all the way across town

Back
Top Bottom