BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Cant wait for it. Will be the first time I won't be working retail so I wanna see this from the customer perspective.

2k13 better be on sale for a good price :smh: only thing im aiming for unless they have a 50"+ tv for cheap which i doubt

2k13 better be on sale for a good price
mean.gif
only thing im aiming for unless they have a 50"+ tv for cheap which i doubt
yeah that's what i'm looking out for  discounts on games and maybe a external hard drive that's about it

Last edited:
Last edited:
they where sharps 1080p lcd's but they where limited they only had so many i think it was like 15 or 20  and it was in store only at best buy

Picking up an XBOX Slim and thats it.
Looking to buy a new xbox 360 slim.
Go to a Pawn shop. I was there yesterday and saw a xbox 360 slim 250 GB, Kinect, extra controller, and 2 games for 205. Ridiculous.
Intredasting.
I just called a pawn shop and they're selling a 250gb for $180.

Can you negociate with a store to pay a lower price if the item isn't in that great of condition?

Last edited:
Go to a Pawn shop. I was there yesterday and saw a xbox 360 slim 250 GB, Kinect, extra controller, and 2 games for 205. Ridiculous.
Intredasting.

Can you negociate with a store to pay a lower price if the item isn't in that great of condition?
Yup, My brother talked them down on a vizio earlier this week.

Went last year and got a 32" Toshiba. Don't remember what I paid but it was really cheap.
Stood in line for like 2 hours just to get in the store, another hour just standing in line to pay for it.

Yup, My brother talked them down on a vizio earlier this week.
What type of condition was that 360 slim you saw in?
There were several of them upwards of 10. They all looked in good shape, and if one didnt work I would have been able to return it and swap it out for another. The ones that I was really eyeing with the kinect bundles were still in the boxes 

Intredasting.

Watch a few episodes of Pawn Stars so you see how to haggle :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom