BLACK FRIDAY 2012

Would both of you shut up. This isn't the place for this whining. Send each other PMs about these NON issues, that no one is thinking about.

Sony is doing fine. Microsoft is doing fine.

Back to the ADs.

LOL dude still dosn't get it, THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. Sony remains in 3rd place in this "console war"
EA makes NBA Live, not Sony. FAIL.
And lol @ multi-disc games fitting on one PS3 disc, but what do they still require? MANDATORY INSTALLATIONS on your system before you can even play it. If I wanted that crap, I'd play PC games

I'll address each one of your rantings one by one like I have..

1.) What the hell does this mean exactly? They're going to be 3 REGARDLESS. Why would you lose even more money to remain in 3rd place? What would be the SMART business move for Sony to do since you obviously know everything about the gaming business?

2.) I'M SO SORRY I MADE A TYPO, CRUCIFY ME. You got my damn point about the Live 13 being canned. Stop nitpicking words since you can't come up with valid arguments.

3.) You have ONE installation. ONE, the first time you play. Then your game runs virtually load free. How is this a problem? You really can't wait 10 minutes for content to load on your hard drive? And you're $99 Xbox you're so stoked about won't even be able to do this. Why? Because ONE game will kill your hard drive. You act as if I'm ANTI Microsoft or something. I had an Xbox and 360 on release day. Loved them both. I just enjoy the PS3 better. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

You might be one of the biggest fanboys i've ever encountered. Even when I agree with you, you argue so I'm done with this. Go back to curling up in your hole with your Bill Gates posters and your neon green xbox hoodies.

Would both of you shut up. This isn't the place for this whining. Send each other PMs about these NON issues, that no one is thinking about.
Sony is doing fine. Microsoft is doing fine.

Back to the ADs.

I agree. Sorry for highjacking.

WWE 13 also in that $25 Walmart list. DEF COP.

btw, amazon will price match alot of these deals....so if you miss out on something, keep an eye out for amazon's "black friday week".

Last edited:
^^Do you have to email them a pic of the ad or something or do you have to call? If they price match the dvds/games i want i wont even go out.

^^Do you have to email them a pic of the ad or something or do you have to call? If they price match the dvds/games i want i wont even go out.

honestly, i'm not sure if you can do that. I just know that in years past, they always matched alot of the deals. Not every deal but they did a good job matching.

I expect to see the ps3 bundle on amazon for 200.

I Need a nintendo ds for my daughter.
Will it get any cheaper than the $100 it is already going for on BB?

I Need a nintendo ds for my daughter.
Will it get any cheaper than the $100 it is already going for on BB?

ADVICE,
Just get her the 3DS. Its a lot better than the ds lite. I got my kid a DS-lite and he liked it. His brother got the 3DS a few months later and they both loved it. Had to sell my other sons DS lite to get the 3DS.

It was a smart move and I recommend you look into it.

I'll address each one of your rantings one by one like I have..
1.) What the hell does this mean exactly? They're going to be 3 REGARDLESS. Why would you lose even more money to remain in 3rd place? What would be the SMART business move for Sony to do since you obviously know everything about the gaming business?
2.) I'M SO SORRY I MADE A TYPO, CRUCIFY ME. You got my damn point about the Live 13 being canned. Stop nitpicking words since you can't come up with valid arguments.
3.) You have ONE installation. ONE, the first time you play. Then your game runs virtually load free. How is this a problem? You really can't wait 10 minutes for content to load on your hard drive? And you're $99 Xbox you're so stoked about won't even be able to do this. Why? Because ONE game will kill your hard drive. You act as if I'm ANTI Microsoft or something. I had an Xbox and 360 on release day. Loved them both. I just enjoy the PS3 better. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
You might be one of the biggest fanboys i've ever encountered. Even when I agree with you, you argue so I'm done with this. Go back to curling up in your hole with your Bill Gates posters and your neon green xbox hoodies.

Over the last couple of years they were already price matched when i went onto the site. Check BestBuy.com also, they sometimes price match competitors for movies and games that day. I'm hoping amazon price matches Best Buy with assassins creed 3. I've got some amazon gift cards i wanna spend.

I'm on the look out for deals by Nike, did they do any last year on cyber monday or black friday?

Back
Top Bottom