Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Man looks like I'm gonna be trading in my Xbox 360.... Only bad thing is I think my girl getting me ps4 so I don't know if I really need both.

laptop+tv? what is this 2001?

Couldn't believe what I was reading. Dudes actually defending it too.
People don't want change until they are force to change

I gotta get all 3 of my kids a 3DS and a few games, so that will b my main thing I'm on thee hunt for...
Next week is B2G1 at target
Say whaaaat...oh yea I'm on that. Good looks
Np got to help the kids out!

Tablet, 2DS (don't need the 3D graphics) and a PS4. Hopefully i can get the gift card with the tablet purchase and use that on the other items. Best Buy need to give me a bean for my PS3 so i can scoop the PS4

So wait best buy is giving 150 or 100 for a 360? I might need to jump on that
You're not guaranteed to get $150. The microsoftstore.com will give you a $100 off an xbox one coupon for pretty much any working 360 with the cables and controller.

I'd recommend calling your local bestbuy to ask how much you'd get for your specific xbox 360 model.
I have a 250 GB black 360 (slim version)

I hardly play it. Haven't turned it on in months.

How imperative is jumping to the ps4 or xbox1?
I think that now would be a great time to jump into next gen gaming. Especially since, these deals only come one a year. You'd most likely have to get a used console to be able to save the same amount of money you'd be saving on a next gen console now.

A lot of great games are out.

From driving games, to action/adventure. And first person shooters, to third person shooters. There's a little of everything for everyone.
I still have the thick white 360. Cables and everything. But my controller is a mini controller I paid $20 for from GS over the summer. Think best buy will still take it
nerd.gif
I believe bestbuy will only take official microsoft controllers, because they intend to resell the traded in consoles.

Hmm I got that 250 Slim they were pushing a couple years ago I will really have to look into how much I can get for it. Wish that Ps4 price was 350.

target has buy 2 get 1 free on any games for any system this sunday the 9th til the 15th if anyone cant wait til BF.

150 but it needs to be a 360 slim or ps3 slim. I think you get 100 for the original fat 360, not sure.
Oh okay thanks I'll have to call. I don't have a controller though , so I'll need to find one.
Remember you can also go to your post office and ask for a change of address envelope. In side it comes with a 10% off coupon for best buy.

Remember you can also go to your post office and ask for a change of address envelope. In side it comes with a 10% off coupon for best buy.
Nice ! 10% Off of anything? I'll use that on the 60 inch Smart TV I'm going to buy.
Yea looks like it can be used on the TV

Products in the following categories are excluded from this offer:
Projectors, DSLR cameras, Compact System Cameras, lenses & flashes; subscription software services, digital music services; music & eReader download cards; Unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; and mobile broadband devices. Select premium: TVs from LG, Samsung, Sharp and Sony; Blu-ray players from LG, Samsung and Sony; home audio products from Samsung and Sony; Select Sony camcorders, digital cameras, NEX cameras; & headphones, set top boxes; Canon XA & XF series camcorders and G1X, S110, G16 cameras; Nikon Coolpix A & P530 cameras; Wacom tablets & stylus; Apple branded accessories for iPhone, iPad, audio and computing.

Products from the following brands are excluded from this offer: Bose[emoji]174[/emoji], Beats by Dr. Dre, Polk Audio, Denon, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Dyson, Go Pro, Leap, Philips; Electrolux. These brands and products available through Magnolia are excluded: Arcam, Bowers & Wilkins, JVC, Kaleidescope, Martin Logan, McIntosh, Oppo, Peachtree, Pioneer Elite, Rotel, Savant, Sennheiser, Sharp, Sonance, Sonus Faber, Universal Remote Control[emoji]8482[/emoji] and special order merchandise. These brands and products available through Pacific Sales Kitchen & Bath are excluded: Bosch, Bertazzoni, Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Jenn-Air, Lynx, Monogram, Sub-Zero, Thermador, U-line, Vent-A-hood, Viking, Wolf.

Tablet, 2DS (don't need the 3D graphics) and a PS4. Hopefully i can get the gift card with the tablet purchase and use that on the other items. Best Buy need to give me a bean for my PS3 so i can scoop the PS4
Walmart.com has the red/blk & blue/blk 2DS on sale for 79.99 right now. Online only though.

Just cawped mine

Last edited:
iYen iYen I bought a 55in LG smart tv from Frys BF 2013.
No lag with Hulu, Netflix, or any of the applications that come with the TV.

last year walmart had a visio 70 inch TV for like 1k.. i was super tempted to cop but didnt want to have to fight the crowds..

Agreed. I get pretty much everything online. These stores suck in 100 people for a TV that only 5 can actually buy. Then everyone gets upset. Same thing every year.

Yep that 70 inch TV they had only 3 or less per store

Right now they got 4k smart 65 inches going for $800

Can not use it on deals, promos or sales

Last edited:
Hoping to find a deal on a 24" monitor as well as a 50" TV :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom