Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Aiming to get a GoPro on black Friday or sometime soon if I can find a decent deal. Don't think I need the 4 or the 3+ Black edition.

BB has the Silver 3+ with LCD and memory card for $250
Target has the Silver 3+ for $250 with a $50 GC.

thoughts? Or should I just wait it out and get the Black + ?

Any news on BB opening up BF early to elite, etc. member? If not, buy now, and PM or return later?
MyBestBuy members get early online access.

Last edited:
Oh thats pretty crazy, I will still take my chances I don't want to camp out. I'm only getting the 54in 5.1 Vizio Soundbar from BB. I'll order online then check the stores after they open.
You thinkin the online deals will start at 12:01? Im not sure about how that works. Also, why check the stores if you bought it online already?

You thinkin the online deals will start at 12:01? Im not sure about how that works. Also, why check the stores if you bought it online already?
It should atleast thats what I am assuming since Thursday starts at 12:01AM. Checks stores, because @nawghtyhare  said some people didn't receive items until after the holidays. If I can just walk in and out at 5:30PM I'm cool with that I'll just cancel the online order after. Ordering online just to secure the BF price.

A Discover IT card seems really worth it around these times wish I had one. That price guarantee FTW.

Last edited:
It should atleast thats what I am assuming since Thursday starts at 12:01AM. Checks stores, because @nawghtyhare
 said some people didn't receive items until after the holidays. If I can just walk in and out at 5:30PM I'm cool with that I'll just cancel the online order after. Ordering online just to secure the BF price.

A Discover IT card seems really worth it around these times wish I had one. That price guarantee FTW.
Will some items be able to be picked up at store :nerd:
If so that could be clutch

It should atleast thats what I am assuming since Thursday starts at 12:01AM. Checks stores, because @nawghtyhare
 said some people didn't receive items until after the holidays. If I can just walk in and out at 5:30PM I'm cool with that I'll just cancel the online order after. Ordering online just to secure the BF price.

Just checked and BB requires you to cancel online orders within 30 minutes so now Im torn :lol: going for the beats and an external HDD so im not sure if its too risky.

Welp, my 60 inch smart from bf 2 years ago finally has a flaw.. they said they couldn't fix it, so they reimbursed me what i paid for it..

now i'm trying to get a little deal on a 65 or 70 inch smart  

Last edited:

Just checked and BB requires you to cancel online orders within 30 minutes so now Im torn :lol: going for the beats and an external HDD so im not sure if its too risky.
I mean u could just do a stop payment with ur card right

Just checked and BB requires you to cancel online orders within 30 minutes so now Im torn
laugh.gif
going for the beats and an external HDD so im not sure if its too risky.
Will some items be able to be picked up at store
nerd.gif

If so that could be clutch
WTH 30 minute cancellation lol obviously I didn't think this through. Maybe I can do in store pick up thats a great idea 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If you are an elite plus member, you will get what you want before Black Friday. I got things shipped to my door on Wednesday. Even got to pick up two tvs because they couldn't ship it until later that week. Flipped them to family for future favors.

These TV deals this year..wow :pimp:

But no money really..so I'll stock up on Blu-rays as always :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely copping a couple of those $100 beats pill from Walmart. That 65in Vizio Smart LED for $648 is a great deal also, but imma stick with the 4K Vizio.

No Walmart's in nyc wanted them beats also. Ohh well to best buy I go at Thursday midnight

Last edited:

Welp, my 60 inch smart from bf 2 years ago finally has a flaw.. they said they couldn't fix it, so they reimbursed me what i paid for it..

the vizio? whats the flaw bruh, i got that joint

There's a little flash of light coming through the screen that you can see at certain times... 
you can see it best here
but here you cant even see it...
 i got the extended warranty, so they said they would just give me my money back, because it wasn't fixable.. plus they let me keep the tv 
smokin.gif

i'm selling the tv for $400, and putting that with the money they gave back to me, and getting something bigger

Last edited:

That's why I don't mess with vizio. I have doubts about this sharp 70 smart I got over the summer but if I get two years out of it I will be satisfied considering what I paid for it.

Last edited:
Never had a problem with vizio, have 2 one from the late 2000 still going strong. Would buy again 10/10 times.

Back
Top Bottom