Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

For about 250 even (with 5% coupon to take care of the tax) ioneem need to be hynoptized.

The easiest way to get the 5% off code is to text 'Play' to 29502

Last edited:
fontaine fontaine

you mind putting me onto the details? Price? Quality? Limitations? etc!?!?

ha, ive done some research, but its all over the place.
sure.

projectors arent really as wide ranging as TVs...

you look at the bulb and light quality, but that's about it. most come w/ what you need as far is plug ins (HDMI, rca, etc)

You can have a great projector for about 300-500... and its dope b/c they're a lot smaller than TVs, take up less space, but can produce a bigger picture.

Here's my current set up. I literally threw it together b/c i wasnt planning on staying in my apartment too long, and now it's just stuck. :lol:

i have my old laptop plugged in w/ an HDMI cable to get me the best quality. you could use an RCA, but i went w/ the HDMI.

I plugged my soundbar into my computer b/c the speakers on projectors are POO CHEESE.

i projected it on a wall that didnt have much going. you can get a sheet, and you'll have a better picture, but sheets are really only used for if you're going to have it less than 60 inches or so... that's when you have to have the right sheet. you can get the sheet if it's imperitative though..

it's called a "white blackout sheet"

pics for da beasts

here's the projector.. i put it on a walmart table and a box wrapped in a blanket. i wanted to shelve it, and actually started putting holes in the wall (you can see the white shavings on the back of the coach... but then i was like "heeelllll nah". lol

View media item 1236359

the setup... i have an RCA cable plugged in, but went w/ the HDMI b/c it just looked better. gave me the widescreen appeal.

i also got a cheap soundbar that i have located right behind the couch...

View media item 1236354

da projection on the wall.. i have slight trouble in the middle of the day b/c my blinds are really big... but that's only for a couple hours, when i have them open, and th
View media item 1236356

Last edited:
No.

I think Microsoft is going to force Sony's hand here. No way the ps4 will be able to compete during the holiday season if it doesn't budge on the price point.
Agreed! If the Xbone sells enough they might gain the momentum back from Sony. IMO it was a smart decision. Lower the price right before the holiday season is a sure fire way to push more systems.  And with that trade-in-deal on a working PS3 or 360 this is going to be a steal. I just sent my PS3 in for trade in credit. As soon as that comes back i'm going pick up the white Xbone with Sunset Overdrive bundle for $250.

I don't know if you'll be able to get that Sunset bundle for 250 isn't it 499?

No.

I think Microsoft is going to force Sony's hand here. No way the ps4 will be able to compete during the holiday season if it doesn't budge on the price point.
Agreed! If the Xbone sells enough they might gain the momentum back from Sony. IMO it was a smart decision. Lower the price right before the holiday season is a sure fire way to push more systems.  And with that trade-in-deal on a working PS3 or 360 this is going to be a steal. I just sent my PS3 in for trade in credit. As soon as that comes back i'm going pick up the white Xbone with Sunset Overdrive bundle for $250.

It will be 350 Nov. 2 plus $100 trade in.

No.

It will be 350 Nov. 2 plus $100 trade in.

I don't know how it works but in the Xbox thread they're lowering everything by $50.

The XB1 without kinect is 399 so it will be 349
XB1 with kinect is 499 so it will be 449
All of the bundles are 499 so it's only being lowered by $50 making them 449 and then the trade in for $100 makes it $349.

I could be wrong though.

Those bundles like sunset overdrive and assassin's creed are 399, only certain limited bundles or ones with kinect are 499.

you're telling me if I trade in my 360 for an XB1, I get $150 credit?  Where they do that at?

The Xbox one Assassins Creed and Sunset Overdrive ( white system ) bundles were $399. Now with the price drop they both will be $349.

you're telling me if I trade in my 360 for an XB1, I get $150 credit?  Where they do that at?
microsoftstore.com starting nov. 2.

I got a similar deal in sept.

humble brag:

I traded in an old piece of crap 360 for $100 towards an xb1 bundle.

The bundle included kinect, $50 in xbox live money and Destiny.

All for $430, out of my pocket.

That's about $250 in savings.
glasses.gif

@reazsal  Technically , yes. Microsoft is running a promotion until the end of they year where you can trade in a working PS3 or Xbox 360 for $100 trade-in-credit towards the purchase of a New Xbox 1. That coupled with the $50 price drop , you can get the system for $250.

Last edited:
To everyone wanting an XboxOne they lowered the price to $350 starting Nov. 2 I think and if you trade in any PS3 or Xbox360 they give you $100 off of the XboxOne making it only $250 now... this is the model without the kinect though.

Seriously? I might have to buy a XboxOne just because, that's a pair of kicks right there

humble brag:

glasses.gif

did you go to a Microsoft store or do it online?

humble brag:

glasses.gif

did you go to a Microsoft store or do it online?
I did it online because the nearest microsoft store was too far away.

You can do it at the microsoft store though.

Can you only trade in one? I have 2 360's I could trade in to get a single Xbox one?
You can only trade in one.
Valid 7/14/2014 until 12/31/2014, or while supplies last. To be eligible for trade-in, product must power on and be in fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken to be considered working. Cannot be password protected, and include original chargers/accessories. To receive a $100 redemption code towards the purchase of an Xbox One, you must trade-in a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 console. Any appraised value will be determined at trade-in and provided as a redemption code Valid online only. Subject to Microsoft's discretion and approval. All trade-ins are final. Recycle for Rewards program provided by CExchange, LLC., and other terms and conditions may apply. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers. Discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit 1 per trade-in per customer.  

my controller is in shambles...neighbors dog chewed it up pretty good..hopefully it's acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
Those bundles like sunset overdrive and assassin's creed are 399, only certain limited bundles or ones with kinect are 499.

Oh okay I thought they were all $499.

Can you only trade in one? I have 2 360's I could trade in to get a single Xbox one?

I'm not sure how many you can trade in.

I see iYen answered it and yeah I figured it would only be one because then everyone would be trading in as many as they can.

my controller is in shambles...neighbors dog chewed it up pretty good..hopefully it's acceptable

I say give it a shot to hell with it :lol:

At this point they're probably not going to check and just want the XB1 sale so they'll probably be lenient.

Oh okay I thought they were all $499.

I'm not sure how many you can trade in.

I see iYen answered it and yeah I figured it would only be one because then everyone would be trading in as many as they can.

I say give it a shot to hell with it
laugh.gif

At this point they're probably not going to check and just want the XB1 sale so they'll probably be lenient.
As I mentioned before, I traded just the 360 itself with nothing else and I still got the $100 coupon.

This is what the promo says

"

To be eligible for trade-in, product must power on and be in fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing, liquid damage, modification(s) or have device warranty seal broken to be considered working. Cannot be password protected, and include original chargers/accessories. To receive a $100 redemption code towards the purchase of an Xbox One,"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom