Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Worked best buy last year on BF (also my last day) best tv's are usually gone first for the door busters. Then later in the day i had to roll out the usual deals for samsung tv's. I was the warehouse guy btw.

If the TV is 4k but doesn't have HDR then it's garbage
this

pretty much you want an OLED or Samsung 8k or 9k series or Sony 850d or better (z9 if you got it like that)

nothing else, people try and tell me the P series Vizio is as good a set as the aforementioned but... naw

For the best buy workers, how about Sony TV's?

That's what I'm in the market for.

Wouldn't mind grabbing Bluetooth headphones

There'll probably be deals on Beats Solo 2

View media item 2222540
This is from our Navy Exhcnage on base. About to pull the trigger. Thoughts?

This TV at best buy is currently going for $2999. On base of course I get tax free.

Was gonna wait for black friday but this seems like a great deal for a 75 inch.

- Cookware sets

- Towels

- Bedroom Dresser

- Bedroom Lamp

- Bedroom Rug

I'm washed 
mean.gif

Oh and a surround sound for the Living room. I copped my 55inch 4k Samsung in May

Last edited:
Probably going to look for a deal on a king size memory foam bed topper.

Maybe I'll pick up a game or two.

If anyone is looking for a Dell XPS 13...Costco will supposedly drop $300 off the top model.

It's a nice laptop and the screen looks amazing. Just don't know how I feel about buying it with the folks on Reddit saying alot of last year's issues are still not fixed.

If anyone is looking for a Dell XPS 13...Costco will supposedly drop $300 off the top model.

It's a nice laptop and the screen looks amazing. Just don't know how I feel about buying it with the folks on Reddit saying alot of last year's issues are still not fixed.
Reddit can be a mixed bag, I've seen a lot of people on there complaining for the sake of complaining 

I don't know about you guys but i've had the same Black Friday Wal-mart LCD 46 inch TV for about 5-6 years..and its still a quality TV..mind you I'm not crazy about owning a new TV every year when the deals are good for Black Friday..but Black Friday TVs are good in my book :pimp:

I don't know about you guys but i've had the same Black Friday Wal-mart LCD 46 inch TV for about 5-6 years..and its still a quality TV..mind you I'm not crazy about owning a new TV every year when the deals are good for Black Friday..but Black Friday TVs are good in my book :pimp:

TV technology hasn't changed a whole lot in the past 8'ish years and are generally more reliable than the old CRTs. I still have a mid-high range Samsung from 2008 and still looks really good. I really don't get how people change TVs like they change shoes.

With that said, I got a new high end Samsung coming in soon to replace the 8 year old that's still running great :wow:

TV technology hasn't changed a whole lot in the past 8'ish years and are generally more reliable than the old CRTs. I still have a mid-high range Samsung from 2008 and still looks really good. I really don't get how people change TVs like they change shoes.

With that said, I got a new high end Samsung coming in soon to replace the 8 year old that's still running great :wow:
I feel the same way, but I think HDR combined with 4K(and more content) will change that.

I feel the same way, but I think HDR combined with 4K(and more content) will change that.

Yea HDR sounds like it's the goods.

That and OLED seems to be the next big things. Just waiting on content like you said.

4TB+ External Hard drive for Xbox..
New ram + SSD for Mac air..
Wide screen monitor for PC..
& if I can find a good deal on a new sectional

High hopes I know :lol:

Last edited:
Yea HDR sounds like it's the goods.

That and OLED seems to be the next big things. Just waiting on content like you said.

what type of content are you waiting on?

theres plenty of providers streaming 4k you can get broadcast 4k from direct tv and there are plenty of 4k movies out now all HDR. I have maybe 30 movies that are 4k on blu ray.

- Cookware sets
- Towels
- Bedroom Dresser

- Bedroom Lamp
- Bedroom Rug

I'm washed :smh:  

Oh and a surround sound for the Living room. I copped my 55inch 4k Samsung in May

I must be washed to :smh: Just copped Samsung 60inch 4k a month ago after the Vizio I got from Sam's last black friday crapped out on me. Looking for those same household items and pick up some clothes for my son and a few things for the wife and I'm good. Maybe look into a remote starter and new head unit for my truck if there is a decent deal at Bestbuy. Got my eyes on the Ring Doorbell security system too.:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom