Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Will be heading to Cabelas...
Just got to Washington and there is one close to the families house. Door busters are good, one being a rifle.

If MD gun laws weren't so lame I'd be going to Bass Pro for one of those Kimber micros on special for $399.

California is so tough.
But I'm in Washington with my family... free for all. :lol:
Only reason I'm going.

It's still supposed to apply I believe. For some reason they stopped it now :smh:

Edit - BB twitter says no GCU for this weekend and no price matching either.

That really sucks....since this was the best time of year to stock up on games using the GCU as in years past. :smh:

Any luck on those Nintendo 3DS'? I tried around midnight and they were all sold out, I couldn't even pick up a 2DS.

just copped nba 2k17 from bestbuy... i dont want to deal with the madness at walmart over 3 bucks... i was going to buy more games but i dont see myself playing them like that
Was gonna do the same but I wouldn't get the game til December, were you able to pick the in-store pickup?

Very close to going to pick this up tonight after dinner both Best Buys here in Nashville have over 40 in stock so I'm think of heading out about 5pm
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-50-c...622527.p?skuId=5622527#tabbed-customerreviews
Only thing is I think it kinda thick

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT
Amazon is gonna have a 55 inch for the same price BUT they haven't released the details or model number there predicting its going to be a 2015 model which doesn't make a difference to me but it would probably be thinner but I keep think forget the 5s inch it be a lot easier to go pick it up in the store and not have to worry about shipping

http://www.i4u.com/2016/11/117556/398-55-inch-lg-4k-smart-tv-amazon-black-friday-2016-deal-revealed

Anybody ever had TV shipped or bought one off amazon?

LG's are the only Tv I'm after

Last edited:
Can't decide on wether or not to buy this ps4 bundle from target.com. With RED card it comes out to 218 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom