Black Friday Deals and what do you plan to cop?

As the title says Black Friday is approaching, what goods are NT planning to cop.

I plan to get a Samsung S4 for free (best buy) or .96 (same club) and of course this is with 2 year activation.

I am also looking to get some clothes and stuff for my new ride.

Last edited:
Not a mindless consumer so no thanks.

Already a thread on this

So do you know of another time where a S4 could be had for free or .96?

I just recently decided to get a new phone, so these deals are perfect for me.

While most BF deals are useless there are deals to be had.

View media item 658809
As a warning to everyone planning on buying anything.

I always saw these lists as demographically challenged. I don't think everything applies to the country as whole.

I think peps in the Gulf States will always get a better deal on Cruises year round that those in the upper mid-west, since that are closer to them.

Peps in Cali will better deals year round on electronics since they are closer to electronic makers.

Lobster is def cheaper in Maine than elsewhere.

This is just my opinion.

I always saw these lists as demographically challenged. I don't think everything applies to the country as whole.

I think peps in the Gulf States will always get a better deal on Cruises year round that those in the upper mid-west, since that are closer to them.

Peps in Cali will better deals year round on electronics since they are closer to electronic makers.

Lobster is def cheaper in Maine than elsewhere.

This is just my opinion.

Well, of course. It's not meant to be definitive. More or less, a general guide to when major retailers place those items on sale and when the best deals can be had nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom