Black Friday finds

4gb flash drive for 21+ at CC. was looking for it when I got off work on friday and thought we sold out. found it the next day when i came in too.

Not much, but the one thing I purchased at the Gilroy Nike Outlet (@ midnite) was the AF25 Supremes for $48.69.

Regular Price: $175
Outlet Price: $99.99
50% off: $49.99
Plus additional Midnite Madness sale- 10%: $45

Even then, kinda had to talk myself into buying it. Had to make sure I bought something considering I was PARKED on the freeway off ramp for an hour!

Went to Great Mall from 11-2am....had fun running towards the door but felt sad for people having there faces pushed into the doors lol.
just bought jackets from PacSun for 50%off

Went to Valley Fair at 7am...killed time until 9:30

Went to Premier Boutique from 9:40-11am, 13th in line i think, and found $10 Temple Effective Shirts and a free Angelina Jolie shirt haha

Then hit up Azuki since they opened at 12pm and found some good deals but wasn't really feelin them

then finished it off at eastridge to kick it with peoples haha
laugh.gif
goodstuff...first black friday i get to DRIVE so i took it to full affect

Originally Posted by baldpinoyizme

Went to Great Mall from 11-2am....had fun running towards the door but felt sad for people having there faces pushed into the doors lol.
just bought jackets from PacSun for 50%off

Went to Valley Fair at 7am...killed time until 9:30

Went to Premier Boutique from 9:40-11am, 13th in line i think, and found $10 Temple Effective Shirts and a free Angelina Jolie shirt haha

Then hit up Azuki since they opened at 12pm and found some good deals but wasn't really feelin them

then finished it off at eastridge to kick it with peoples haha
laugh.gif
good stuff...first black friday i get to DRIVE so i took it to full affect
i was seventh in line at premier...

went to vacaville nike around midnight and they had a whole lot of nothing.

had someone pick me up the $400 sony laptop from best buy.

also got a logitch wireless keyboard with touch pad "for ps3" for my vaio desktop that's connected to my bedroom lcd.

PICKED UP TWO PAIRS OF SUPREME AF1 AT TRUE......FOR $50.....REGUALR PRICE WAS $225.OO AND $250.OO

PICKED UP A PAIR OF PLAYOFF LEBRONS FOR $49.99

2 JORDAN JACKETS FOR $20 EACH

AND ANOTHER PAIR of supreme afi the "og six pack" natts's for 70 regularly 225

sorry for the caps didnt trip till the end.....

Originally Posted by nmsf415

PICKED UP TWO PAIRS OF SUPREME AF1 AT TRUE......FOR $50.....REGUALR PRICE WAS $225.OO AND $250.OO

wow!I was gonna get those for someone.but the line was just too long..well not too long but long.what time did you go ?I went around 8:16am..lol.

i was the very first person up in there.......my cuzin works there and im coo with the manager so it wasnt a problem for me to got up in there early......therewas a long line when i got out and about 20 people when i got there...i was there at like 715 till they opened the store....thank god i didnt have to wait inthat line....i wish they had more stuff in my size i wouldve went nuts up in there with the deals they had.....

Sharp LCD 46' 1080p for $1200. Waited in line at Circuit City Eastridge for 13 hours. People were cutting at the end. It was ridiculous, but my friendworks there so he helped me out. Totally worth it. TV is awesome.

meh IZOD had 50% off...got a pair of slacks and 2 sweaters for 61.17
the Nike Outlet had nooooothing though....still managed to spend $130 though

went to vacaville nike around midnight and they had a whole lot of nothing.
I was there too and I will never go back for that midnight madness crap. There were lines for the stores and there wasnt really any good deals. Plus alota fake thugs and bops were out just messing around and not even buyin anything

BgL2687 wrote:. Plus alota fake thugs and bops were out just messing around and not even buyin anything

I think this was the theme at black friday sales everywhere this year.

Back
Top Bottom