Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

I'm going to check they reviews out. But that's a great price. Fry's check out is terrible though. I can't get to the actual complete order thing.

Promo can only be applied if you do instore pickup smh. Ain't got time today to drive to Oxnard.

Also some of the other sites said this TV doesn't have HDR.

Last edited:
Any good deals on smart color changing bulbs, the light in my bedroom went out. Not interested in the Phillip Hue.

Google home mini or echo dot?

Honestly they may seem like the function the same but they don't do the same thing.

If you got amazon prime account And you like buying things from Amazon.com get the echo dot.

If you like YouTube , Google play music and like finding out deep level general questions have a chromecast to your TV. Get the Google home mini.

Honestly they may seem like the function the same but they don't do the same thing.

If you got amazon prime account And you like buying things from Amazon.com get the echo dot.

If you like YouTube , Google play music and like finding out deep level general questions have a chromecast to your TV. Get the Google home mini.
Actually yes to both! I might just get both since they’re only 29 dollars.

I have google home and I like it, if you have a lot of google devices, like Android, Chromecast, and so on I'd go that route.
Amazon Echo does have a lot more smart home 3rd party options though.

So far...

COD WW2 $43 Walmart
Rise of Tomb Raider - $15 Best Buy
Netgeat Nighthawk router $115 Amazon warehouse deals for my moms.
4 big pillows Kohls - $2.50 each
2 duffel bags for the gym, 1 for me, 1 for wifey - $20 for both Cabelas
Wall mount to hold like the router and cable box - Amazon $30 for my moms.
Some boxer briefs from Hanes that was having a good deal got 15 pairs for like $18 forgot have to check.

I just need some good in ear headphones now that's wired. Had 2 pairs of Shure SE215 and lost both. Looking for them or something comparable.
Damn those boxer briefs though, come up :nerd:

Got my iPad from B.B. today.. hopefully I can return it I def want a mini.. I already opened it up and stuff tho so I doubt I can :rolleyes

Got my iPad from B.B. today.. hopefully I can return it I def want a mini.. I already opened it up and stuff tho so I doubt I can :rolleyes

14 day return policy just makes sure everything you seen it with is returned when you opend it.

I got the mini, copping the pro when I get my *** back into college.

14 day return policy just makes sure everything you seen it with is returned when you opend it.

I got the mini, copping the pro when I get my *** back into college.

Repped thanks. Gotta figure out that discover price protection now. I wonder if it works if an item is unavailable (mini from B.B.) yesterday one lady said she was pretty sure but then transferred me to make sure and I was on hold for like 30 min and gave up

Trying to cop From staples and price match B.B.

Repped thanks. Gotta figure out that discover price protection now. I wonder if it works if an item is unavailable (mini from B.B.) yesterday one lady said she was pretty sure but then transferred me to make sure and I was on hold for like 30 min and gave up

Trying to cop From staples and price match B.B.

I'm not sure of staples return policy on ipads and electronics etc. Gave you that info cause I worked at best buy and I know how returns go down. You can even be denied a return due to thier discretion even if you didn't open it. Good luck.

I'm not sure of staples return policy on ipads and electronics etc. Gave you that info cause I worked at best buy and I know how returns go down. You can even be denied a return due to thier discretion even if you didn't open it. Good luck.

I’m saying I want to buy a mini from staples ($399) and then have discover price match Best Buy ($275, but sold out, that’s what I’m unsure about). I bought a regular one from Best Buy today that I’m hoping to be able to return

Edit: was just on the phone with discover and they finally transferred me but the office closed at 6:00 :stoneface:

Last edited:
I’m saying I want to buy a mini from staples ($399) and then have discover price match Best Buy ($275, but sold out, that’s what I’m unsure about). I bought a regular one from Best Buy today that I’m hoping to be able to return

Edit: was just on the phone with discover and they finally transferred me but the office closed at 6:00 :stoneface:

has to show in stock on the screen shot

on the phone they won't tell you much, it comes down to whoever reviews your claim. check slick deals, they're good with that since since most of those guys over there do that for a living lol

Copped Sharp 55 in 4K Smart TV for 298
X Box One S With An Extra Controller And 3 Months of Game Pass For 209

I’m Washed lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom