Black Friday question?

I just needed a consensus on how many of NT Norcal will be out there, what are yall looking for. Share your thoughts

I was going to the Vacaville outlets but the deals don't look so tempting this year
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I might go to best buy. My aunt wants a PS3 and I want Little Big Planet, so maybe.

ain't gamestop doing a doorbuster deal thats for a PS3 and God of War 1&2 and LBP?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by daprescription

I might go to best buy. My aunt wants a PS3 and I want Little Big Planet, so maybe.

ain't gamestop doing a doorbuster deal thats for a PS3 and God of War 1&2 and LBP?
Yeah, but that'll probably go fast. I worked the games last year and the 360 + 4 games didn't go that fast. You know if they are doingan online release for that gamestop deal?

bestbuy in vallejo,

in need of a flatscreen bad.

im tired of Trinitron

i think im just looking for clothes this year

no good deals on electronics

Nothing I really want this year. Plus I'm low on my cash this time. No need for tv or computer so I'm glad I don't have to wait in line. Maybesomething little if anything.

i gave up on trying to get the doorbuster items when people would spend thanksgiving in line. i once seen a mobile home parked when a family eating dinner inthe parking lot.

This year doesn't look as tempting as previous years and if last year was any indication of how this year will go I'm sure there will be more future1-day sales before Christmas. If anything, I'm buying online.

Pretty much on the same pg as jaymatic. It's too much of a zoo with only a marginal benefit. I'll check out tv prices online but I get the feelingthings are only going to get cheaper as Christmas draws nearer. Last year was a bust. But good luck everyone, hopefully at least one person comes back w/ asuccess story!

im probably gonna pass this year. And for those who are trying to head over to Best Buy in Colma, theres a line forming as of 2 pm today.

i hope rains, so that more people will stay home.
laugh.gif

i just heard that people already started campin at Bestbuy already.
smh.gif
!!

Can we post updates on how long lines are at specific stores? Like as of 2:30 there was no line at both targets at serramonte as i passed by them today.

Bestbuy Colma was on channel five at five and there's a dude who's been in line since Tuesday at 5PM! People are crazy. Any more updates?

Back
Top Bottom