Black girls are intimidating though

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Some of you guys are so dumb it's not even funny. I never said that all black girls are intimidating, I said some. I said that I grew up in the suburbs and I figured that you guys were smart enough to infer that I meant the ghetto black girls are intimidating. Apparently I gave you too much credit. Don't try to twist my words, you know exactly which ones that I'm talking about. The materialistic, loud, confrontational ones that you see on shows like basketball wives. I love black girls, but I go for the classy, well spoken black girls that are used to going to nice places and know how to act accordingly. I've taken out my fair share of girls to five star restaurants to find out that they are the basketball wives type and I end up getting embarrassed when they don't have any table manners and start yelling about somebody sitting near us, or going on loud, profanity-laced rants.
You said you know the type? Then why you taking them out to dinner, and acting shocked when they be trifiling. 

Point taken though, some lack girls just perpetuate every stereotype known to man. To be honest though, what I've noticed about black women is that it is all about what I can do for them. How about they do something for a bruva for a change? Not cause it's needed but because they genuinely want to.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Some of you guys are so dumb it's not even funny. I never said that all black girls are intimidating, I said some. I said that I grew up in the suburbs and I figured that you guys were smart enough to infer that I meant the ghetto black girls are intimidating. Apparently I gave you too much credit. Don't try to twist my words, you know exactly which ones that I'm talking about. The materialistic, loud, confrontational ones that you see on shows like basketball wives. I love black girls, but I go for the classy, well spoken black girls that are used to going to nice places and know how to act accordingly. I've taken out my fair share of girls to five star restaurants to find out that they are the basketball wives type and I end up getting embarrassed when they don't have any table manners and start yelling about somebody sitting near us, or going on loud, profanity-laced rants.
You said you know the type? Then why you taking them out to dinner, and acting shocked when they be trifiling. 

Point taken though, some lack girls just perpetuate every stereotype known to man. To be honest though, what I've noticed about black women is that it is all about what I can do for them. How about they do something for a bruva for a change? Not cause it's needed but because they genuinely want to.

Why are you talking them to 5 Star restaurants before you find out the type of person they are. Don't you think you should make them EARN the right to be taken to a 5 Star spot?

Why are you talking them to 5 Star restaurants before you find out the type of person they are. Don't you think you should make them EARN the right to be taken to a 5 Star spot?

im disappointed in all of y’all. 4 pages and not even one of y’all have asked for pics.

im disappointed in all of y’all. 4 pages and not even one of y’all have asked for pics.

foolh.gif

Some of y'all are butt-hurt in this thread. "Ignored and reported"...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

And what OP posted isn't even racist. So what if it's harder for him to talk to a certain type...
eyes.gif

Some of y'all are butt-hurt in this thread. "Ignored and reported"...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

And what OP posted isn't even racist. So what if it's harder for him to talk to a certain type...
eyes.gif

DCAllAmerican & kix4kix- I went to a mostly white high school so many of the black girls I met were from a friend's or relatives school, or I just saw them out somewhere. That being said I didn't know any of them beforehand as well as I would if we had went to the same school, and may have gotten a bad read. I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

DCAllAmerican & kix4kix- I went to a mostly white high school so many of the black girls I met were from a friend's or relatives school, or I just saw them out somewhere. That being said I didn't know any of them beforehand as well as I would if we had went to the same school, and may have gotten a bad read. I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why are you taking them to 5 Star restaurants before you find out the type of person they are. Don't you think you should make them EARN the right to be taken to a 5 Star spot?

- I laughed when Tariq Nasheed stated to the one dude (caller), "take that chick to Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles"
laugh.gif

-
But that's honestly a better option then wasting too much bread on a pigeon.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why are you taking them to 5 Star restaurants before you find out the type of person they are. Don't you think you should make them EARN the right to be taken to a 5 Star spot?

- I laughed when Tariq Nasheed stated to the one dude (caller), "take that chick to Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles"
laugh.gif

-
But that's honestly a better option then wasting too much bread on a pigeon.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)
You were doing good.....then you showed your true ignorance.
The hell does "suburbanized" mean.  There are plenty of girls who live in the city who ain't loud, ignorant, hear'em-from-a-block-away hoodrats.  I swear some of ya'll needa get out more.

Back
Top Bottom