Black guy hair cuts

Tried to stay strong but I gave in
mean.gif

I'll see how the combo performs in a few days
hopefully you know how to use it and combo it right

C'mon guys... it's MOISTUIZE first then put then gel/oil i to seal the moisture.

Whoever posted that cantu coconut hair mist spray whatever found themselves a gem :x
I use that and the ladies tell me they can smell the coconut in my hair lmao :pimp:

And i copped that nudred sponge smh its proven its value so far tho, the combination of that and the spray is like Mj and Pippen [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I tried the other lotions and moisturizers but they leave my hands reall messy and oily, plus its way too expensive to keep up lol

What you dudes using to keep your hair from looking dry? I get well defined curls when I hop out the shower after regular shampooing. I lose the definition as my hair drys out when I leave the house. 

Whats the deal? Can we get an unanimous decision on which combo is the money combo.. every time I come back in here I see new Shea Moisture products posted :lol:

Whats the deal? Can we get an unanimous decision on which combo is the money combo.. every time I come back in here I see new Shea Moisture products posted
laugh.gif
Nothing will ever be unanimous in this thread it's not one size fits all.

For me milk, then smoothie, then moisturizing spray throughout the day as needed if your days are 12+ hours. 

Last edited:
Too many different hair types, budgets etc for a consensus best combo. My combo was derived from recommended products from you guys and trial/error.

In the mornings I use the Cantu Hair Lotion and I carry a bottle of the Cantu coconut spray in my backpack since I'm away from home for most of the day. When I finish the Cantu stuff I'll put the Shea Moisture stuff to full time duty.

Whats the deal? Can we get an unanimous decision on which combo is the money combo.. every time I come back in here I see new Shea Moisture products posted
laugh.gif
It all depends on texture brodie. You'll find the best combo by trial & error though. 

Bruh all the shea stuff works. I've had the different conditioners too, a 1nce a week scalp moisturizer, it's all golden. I got the 3rd compliment on my eye lashes in the last week on my eye lashes today (2 from pretty women, one from this old hag who works at scheduling); another example of Biotin working everywhere except where you want it to.

Bruh all the shea stuff works. I've had the different conditioners too, a 1nce a week scalp moisturizer, it's all golden. I got the 3rd compliment on my eye lashes in the last week on my eye lashes today (2 from pretty women, one from this old hag who works at scheduling); another example of Biotin working everywhere except where you want it to.
lmao wtf

but its probably not the biotin bro

i dont even know what that **** is, and females compliment me on my eyelashes all the time

Need a lining, but this is regular length just picked out, Helmet fro. kinda at the stage where I don't know if I wanna go Bob Marley or Jesse Boykins.

young

Last edited:
Mann when you get that fresh wavelength cut after not having one for 3 weeks...its like chewing mint flavor gum and then taking a deep breath lol

Mann when you get that fresh wavelength cut after not having one for 3 weeks...its like chewing mint flavor gum and then taking a deep breath lol

Semirelated, but when I shower with Dr Bonners peppermint soap in cold water it is hella refreshing. Get that cooling sensation :smokin

Back
Top Bottom