Black guy hair cuts

Any of y'all ever use beard wax?

I use Jamaican castor oil at night and it has my beard thick as hell. But I need something to help it lay down, it's all over the place.

I've heard this stuff is legit Amazon product ASIN B009NNA3IY
Has anyone used it or another wax? Is it made for black folks?

Does the Jamacian castor oil really work like that? I mean I know its not gonna give you a full beard but I always hear nothing but good reviews that it adds a bit of fullness

Who's mans is this
laugh.gif
you NY dudes is different 

Any of y'all ever use beard wax?

I use Jamaican castor oil at night and it has my beard thick as hell. But I need something to help it lay down, it's all over the place.

I've heard this stuff is legit Amazon product ASIN B009NNA3IY
Has anyone used it or another wax? Is it made for black folks?

Does the Jamacian castor oil really work like that? I mean I know its not gonna give you a full beard but I always hear nothing but good reviews that it adds a bit of fullness

It won't create hair, but it makes the hair you have a lot thicker and healthier. The right side of my beard grew in thin and patchy. while my left was perfect. Now the right side is full.

Fam what's going on in here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :smh: :smh: :smh:

So I'm just gonna ignore everything that's happening and ask a question pertaining to this thread

Are there any ways to style a beard when growing it out that goes with a low fade?

So I'm just gonna ignore everything that's happening and ask a question pertaining to this thread
Are there any ways to style a beard when growing it out that goes with a low fade?

I seen someone fade their beard...

Kinda like how bald guys do

What's up everyone I'm a barber out of arizona , i will post different styles of my work an answer questions, IG: azfreshcuts
fade w/ box step
shadow fade w/ bald taper
bald fade
bald taper

Last edited:
Faded beards are the wave now? :lol:

Put that nonsense in the modern man thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom