Black guy hair cuts

Fair enough. I agree with you that moderation is important and that at the end of its one of many potential factors.

Think im bout to chop my hair off and get baxk on the waves + taper. Been growin since july but im tired of it now
This.  Been growing mines out since June.  Pretty much have the same cut as Tiller in the pic above, but I'm just tired of it.  Also Tired of looking like every teenage kid walking around the country.  Bald fade coming back this weekend.

I do miss seeing the waves from time to time but I like the current cut right now

Last edited:
I already have waves but I haven't been brushing like I want to. I just toss the durag on at night and when I get out the shower until my hair dries. Gonna use the fall/winter to prepare for that summer release :lol:

Think I've finally found my barber, bredren. It's been a long journey, one which I thought was over roughly 6 months ago.

Today, the 2nd time I've been to dude, he laced my cut right. Clean tools as well. Careful not to push my hairline back as it's naturally straight now. And the fade is clean as well.

Headed out tonight, confidence on a hunnid thousand, fitna slay. :pimp:

Blessings.

Think I've finally found my barber, bredren. It's been a long journey, one which I thought was over roughly 6 months ago.

Today, the 2nd time I've been to dude, he laced my cut right. Clean tools as well. Careful not to push my hairline back as it's naturally straight now. And the fade is clean as well.

Headed out tonight, confidence on a hunnid thousand, fitna slay. :pimp:

Blessings.

Then damn it flourish young man, you earned it and a rep.

Some of these Hairstyles you guys are asking about are SO SIMPLE & BASIC. Lol

Just Grow Your Hair Out and tell them to FADE ALL-AROUND, Leave the Top Alone, and shape the Sides Upwards.

THAT EASY.  

Last edited:
Anybody know of any god Barbers or Barber Shops in the Baltimore Area?

Just relocated and need reliable Barber w/ a Cold Fade Game... can't just roll w/ anybody.
mean.gif

Hairs getting longer and harder to manage thinking about using the sponge, how I can I get curls like this with it instead of that nappy ds5 look

Last edited:
I think its time for a new cut  ive been getting an even all around and tape the sides and the back for almost all of my life since

I was wondering,how would I go about getting these kind of curls minus the hair dye?

Been growing out my hair for months now but I've been trying to get off the nappy curl fade look. 

Last edited:
I'm thinking about rocking the Elfrid Payton from the Magic.

I think its time for a new cut  ive been getting an even all around and tape the sides and the back for almost all of my life since

I was in the same boat fam. All I've ever rocked was an all even with the back tapered. Here as of late I've been getting a nas fade. I love the fade look.

I was wondering,how would I go about getting these kind of curls minus the hair dye?

Been growing out my hair for months now but I've been trying to get off the nappy curl fade look. 

You'd probably need an S-Curl kit or some type of texturizer to achieve that look unless your hair is naturally curly that way. As someone who's done it a few times be careful, you leave it in to long you'll be looking like Billy Dee Williams with the slick back.

If that's too risky see if someone can do a twist out for you.

Unless you have that hair texture or use a texturizer beforehand, a sponge brush is not going to make it look like that.

yea it will, before there were variants, the nudred video was posted in here 

the kid had normal nappy hair and the lady went over his head twice with the sponge and his curls were exactly like the pic above

Last edited:
In fairness, his hair looks to be moisturized or something just not straight nappy, different hair textures will yield different results with the sponges. If you want it more curly like that put some oil in your hair to make sure it's moisturized and some shea moisture and then sponge it. 

Back
Top Bottom