Black guy hair cuts

So, um...yeah

So Waves is New, Now? "Water Texture" :lol:

Or is this like an article saying it's New for the White Community???:nerd:

Only asking bc dude above looks White or at least racially ambiguous... 

This is black twitter parodying the nonsense you see in white culture, like them discovering. You can season food, and putting sugar in koolaid

Calm down malcolm, search the hashtag, hella jokes

Last edited:
This is black twitter parodying the nonsense you see in white culture

Calm down malcolm
Calm down? Calm YOURSELF down, lil ninja.

Nothing I said had any extra energy to it. I asked a question, bc I really wanted to know...

Don't be such a CORNBALL.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

^^ Off topic, but those kobe's in you avy will forever be nice to me...Damn shame I'll never own due to that resell price smh 

^^ Off topic, but those kobe's in you avy will forever be nice to me...Damn shame I'll never own due to that resell price smh 
Thanks bro! They're my favorite Kobe of All-Time. Lucky to had got them almost a year after release, bc resell is ridiculous!

Being a graphic designer, the bartering system can be your best friend sometimes.
pimp.gif

Hope you can make that Come Up one day too bro!

Last edited:
Ya'll can thank ya boy later. This is the greatest **** ever man :pimp: trust me, it'll have your hair looking and feeling godly

Ya'll can thank ya boy later. This is the greatest **** ever man :pimp: trust me, it'll have your hair looking and feeling godly

That carrot oil ish is no joke. I put that in my beard combined with castor, jojoba. No joke..

Ya'll can thank ya boy later. This is the greatest **** ever man
pimp.gif
trust me, it'll have your hair looking and feeling godly
I never heard of a "Hair Polisher"... is it more like a leave-in conditioner type of thing?

How do you use it, for you in particular, bro?

Finally it's back to the Hair in here.
mean.gif

My barber put me on to it about 2 weeks ago. Never heard it before as well so I was a bit weary but he knew what he was doing. My hair was really dry prior to getting a haircut as I went to the shop real early in the morning and after he used it, my curls were crazy all day man :lol: never in my life has a product kept my hair oiled longer than that carrot serum. Been using it daily every since once I copped from Walgreens.

I deal with dry hair so I'm always trying to find different products to help but this is legit. A lot of people are saying its great for hair growth as well. Haven't been using long enough to notice a difference yet.

Last edited:

Give us a little insight on this fam. Can't just throw any and everything in my hair

I just posted about it above but I forgot to add I'm rolling with the curls on top, tapered all around look aka the Duke starting 5 :lol: but yeah, it's oily but it absorbs into my hair very nicely.

Back
Top Bottom