Black guy hair cuts

It's some bad ones in AZ though, I was just there last week at GCU.

But this will have your hear smelling Godly, it's just a combo of oils so also moisturizes and waves up depending on how your hair is. I like it's smell even more than most of the Shea products.

The spray has menthol in it so hella tingly when you spray it and rub it in.

I use either or both, depending on how I'm feeling. I have too many options when I am getting ready

Ima cop these next. Thanks.

Can you put castor oil on your actual locks? Or does that mess the locks up?

I use rub it into my scalp and avoid putting the castor oil on the actual locks..

Anybody seen this? Basically a stencil for your line, temple, corners, and backs. Going to start back going to the $5 Korean ladies and just tell them "use this." Also makes cutting your own hair much more a possibility

Last edited:
trying to do this 360 waves thing since i just got a fresh cut for the first time in like 18 months.

i've got the

- wave caps (this ish leave a thick band around my head lol. i might cop a durag to wear under it and see if that helps)

- 360Waves pomade

- soft brush (i got a hard brush for when it gets longer)

and im basically just spending like 10 mins in the morning brushing my hair and like 30-45 mins in the evening before and then wearing the wave cap once im in the house for the night.

anything else i should do?

Been wolfing since mid January. Ready for right this cut on Tuesday. I'm at the point where it's just a little too long and curls up in the back :smh: Nas fade on deck.

trying to do this 360 waves thing since i just got a fresh cut for the first time in like 18 months.

i've got the
- wave caps (this ish leave a thick band around my head lol. i might cop a durag to wear under it and see if that helps)
- 360Waves pomade

and im basically just spending like 10 mins in the morning brushing my hair and like 30-45 mins in the evening before and then wearing the wave cap once im in the house for the night.

Ditch the pomade. Get a wave butter or a non greasy moisturizer.

And you'll be good

It's some bad ones in AZ though, I was just there last week at GCU.

But this will have your hear smelling Godly, it's just a combo of oils so also moisturizes and waves up depending on how your hair is. I like it's smell even more than most of the Shea products.

The spray has menthol in it so hella tingly when you spray it and rub it in.

I use either or both, depending on how I'm feeling. I have too many options when I am getting ready
This looks like some Good Oil to Use, but since it looks like it's for Locks... will it make the Hair Coil & Harden?

I still wanna keep my hair soft as I just have a Curly High Top Fade... what's your experience w/ it?

i've got the
- 360Waves pomade

Ditch the pomade. Get a wave butter or a non greasy moisturizer.

And you'll be good

Stick with the natural hair products

Get a tsurag or a seamless durag because you could end up with a line bruise across your forehead

hqdefault.jpg

Get a tsurag or a seamless durag because you could end up with a line bruise across your foreheadf
Who is this??? He looks terrified... looks like J.Cole wore his Durag for a YEAR straight. LOL

Last edited:
Probably a terrible question but been letting my hair grow for a minute now. What is the name of the cut Tyler ulis got? And does he use an s curl texturizer?

Anybody seen this? Basically a stencil for your line, temple, corners, and backs. Going to start back going to the $5 Korean ladies and just tell them "use this." Also makes cutting your own hair much more a possibility
If you need a damn template tool to shape a damn arc...you should not be cutting hair period.

Its not that hard to shape a damn arc...especially using an Andis T Liner....

You are pretty much drawing it with the end teeth

Last edited:
^^

Not everyone can cut their own hair or has a steady hand though :lol:. Tried shaping myself up in the past and...well lets just say I know not to try that again :lol: :smh:.

****** still going to find a way to **** they line up even with the ruler

Still better than without for me :lol:

Oh I know I'd destroy my line without the ruler

I just wouldn't take any chances either way :lol:

I'm putting my trust in the professional. :lol:

Oh I know I'd destroy my line without the ruler

I just wouldn't take any chances either way :lol:

I'm putting my trust in the professional. :lol:

Word I learned the hard way :lol:,had me rocking fitteds for a week and I straight up never rock fitted :lol: :smh:

Being able to line myself up an easy way from home every now and then would be appreciated though

Last edited:
Probably a terrible question but been letting my hair grow for a minute now. What is the name of the cut Tyler ulis got? And does he use an s curl texturizer?
Tyler Ulis has a regular tapered Mini-Fro. It's natural with No Texturizer.

You don't need a Toxic Texturizer to achieve that look.

Look into Natural Hair Butters & Conditioners (and possibly a Curl Sponge) like the ones we've been endorsing throughout the past 10 pages or so.

Tyler Ulis has a regular tapered Mini-Fro. It's natural with No Texturizer.

You don't need a Toxic Texturizer to achieve that look.

Look into Natural Hair Butters & Conditioners (and possibly a Curl Sponge) like the ones we've been endorsing throughout the past 10 pages or so.

Thanks wasnt sure if the sponge would be used, but I realize I need to apply more oil during the day

Back
Top Bottom