Black guy hair cuts

Adjusted T Outliners + 5 star shaver = smooth AF *fire emoji* *fire emoji* *fire emoji*

Its a combo b. Its like a popeyes 2 piece, biscuit and sweet tea..

Anybody dealt with clippers cutting uneven? I've been using Andis master clippers for years but the last two times I used the 0 guard (1/16) it left some slightly lighter areas. Not sure if it's the guard or the clippers.

Anybody dealt with clippers cutting uneven? I've been using Andis master clippers for years but the last two times I used the 0 guard (1/16) it left some slightly lighter areas. Not sure if it's the guard or the clippers.
I'd start by looking at the blade with the lever "closed" to see if the blade alignment looks straight between the cutting blade and the fixed blade.  If that's straight, I'd look at the 0 guard where the blade might be making contact with it and "eating" it down a little bit that could cause a slightly thinner area.  It's doubtful, but you never know.  I really doubt it's the plastic guard itself causing the issue though.  If you are only experiencing this while cutting your own hair, could be an area of hair that's thinning or graying that gives the optical illusion of a lighter area.  I'm starting to get grey areas in my hair that look like that.
frown.gif

Barbers in the hood dont charge $20 but they arent the best barbers lol I know some good barbers that charge $17 and I just give em the whole $20 anyways. Feels weird asking for $1-2 back.
Bruh there aare plenty of really good barbers in the hood. No one's going to the other side to get a cut unless they're going to supercuts or some ****.

Like @Mark Antony said yall must be in flyover states.

In California a cut is $20. Thats just the cost of a hair cut, has been for a loooong.
fr, i remember when cuts hit 20 when I was in hs

certain places it is still 15, but you gotta expect to get a 15$ haircut

aint no razor lineup, a fade might not be blended perfectly, tapers usually a good go tho

you dont flyover MI tho

Tea tree oil is too strong for the face imo.
Broke me out even more

Probably more sensitive skin.

My left jaw is more sensitive than my right when it comes to shaving and after shave products in general.

Seems like everything the works on my face only works well on my right side.

I'm looking for that one thing that works on my whole face and neck

Last edited:
Never knew about this thread on here. 

Quick question. Noticed my barber has my hairline on a slight Soulja Boy type incline. Any tips on fixing this? S**t killing me not having a cut. 

word I was getting my haircut every week for 25 plus a 7 dollar tip every week... 32 buck x 4 weeks for about a year straight.

then I found a barber whose shop is way nicer and only charges 15 dollars for a cut. I just give him a 20 and call it a day...  I get the same basic hair cut everytime all even.... any barber can do it.... its all about the customer service for me 

btw 20 dollars is a bargain these days

Wayment. So you're paying $32 per cut. 4 times a month? Thats $128. That's over $1500 on just haircuts fam. At those rates I woulda learned to cut my own hair a long time ago. I'm lucky. There's an Urban Barber School close to where I live at now and they only charge $8 and I get my haircut every 2 weeks. Before this I was stationed on a ship and I didn't pay for a haircut for several years.

Last edited:
Hope you didn't use any pressure, otherwise tiny red bumps will pop up.

Looks like you were right, I shaved again yesterday and today I got the red bumps. This **** is discouraging, I don't even want to give this thing another chance.

Looks like you were right, I shaved again yesterday and today I got the red bumps. This **** is discouraging, I don't even want to give this thing another chance.
Did you go with the grain, against the grain, or both?  With the grain won't cut it as short and less chance of bumps.

Did you go with the grain, against the grain, or both?  With the grain won't cut it as short and less chance of bumps.

Circular motions, it was the only way I could get it as close as I wanted. :frown:

You guys need to get on this straight razor hype.

No Whal or Andis will ever come close to comparing.

Tendskin and moisturizer make razor bumps a none issue.

Back
Top Bottom