Black guy hair cuts

Decided not to get my haircut last week because of COVID-19, plus I'm working from home, cant have a fresh cut during the quarantine :smh:

How we holdin up fellas. Been a good 3 weeks no cut.

I'm assuming we bout to see a spike in public durag wearing again.

Those who didn't cut their own hair before, what's the move?

Learn or woof it out?

Gonna wolf it out till this is over and just shape myself up occasionally. Luckily my job is pretty casual so if things get too bad I’ll just throw on a hat for video calls :lol:

Been on my neo-soul fro lately tip involuntarily with every spot shut down indefinitely, onna be first in line whenever they get the clear though cause I'm not about that self-cut life just yet :lol:

Wanted to start spinning again in he summer before everything but gonna tough it out with the Lakeith Stanfield look a little bit longer :lol:

1156FD9A-8C7B-4797-8E65-0DD9BD48A455.png

Hell this is the perfect time for yall to learn how to use clippers. It's not that hard unless you're going for some crazy designs. No reason for anybody to be looking like wolfman Jack especially if you still have to report to work :lol:

Speaking of haircuts/clippers. I plan on ordering this joint in the near future. Been wanting to switch to cordless clippers and trimmers for a while now and I like the fact that they are gold.
clippers.jpg

Had the ds5 and decided to shave it all. Bald head for the win. Aint got no worries now.

Hope all my dread heads surviving lockdown. I’m a month and a half without a retwist and I’m going strong. I’m liking the new growth .

Back
Top Bottom