Black guy hair cuts

I was shocked last summer seeing how grey bron’s beard is without dye. Dude is only 2 years older than me. I thank my parents Georgia genes everyday for allowing me to age gracefully. I can count my greys on one hand and know exactly where they pop up.

I was shocked last summer seeing how grey bron’s beard is without dye. Dude is only 2 years older than me. I thank my parents Georgia genes everyday for allowing me to age gracefully. I can count my greys on one hand and know exactly where they pop up.
Honestly greys are hereditary and you can get them at any time of your life. I had friends in Middle School who had them...In my personal opinion getting grey's doesn't mean you aren't aging gracefully in fact for some it makes them look better not to mention women love a little salt and pepper in the beard.

I been having a few greys pop up in the goatee, sideburns and under my lip.

Pluck em each time cause it throws everything off with 1 or 2 randoms greys there

Honestly greys are hereditary and you can get them at any time of your life. I had friends in Middle School who had them...In my personal opinion getting grey's doesn't mean you aren't aging gracefully in fact for some it makes them look better not to mention women love a little salt and pepper in the beard.

Prefer dudes embracing the grey, instead of dying their hair when everyone knows.

Dudes dye their hair, but arm hairs be grey. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with grey hair

Dudes be in their 40s, 50s and 60s. Looking crazy. Like people can easily tell your age whether you’re grey or not

Prefer dudes embracing the grey, instead of dying their hair when everyone knows.

Dudes dye their hair, but arm hairs be grey. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with grey hair

Dudes be in their 40s, 50s and 60s. Looking crazy. Like people can easily tell your age whether you’re grey or not
Yeah I'm definitely learning to embrace it now that I have it. I usually just keep chin hair and a mustache but I can grow a salt and pepper beard I just can't maintain it right now. It doesn't bother me that people dye there's but for me personally it's too much maintenance and I prefer being natural anyway.

I’m still pretty new. I’ve cut everything but the back prob ~5 times. Then let my boy cut the back for me
Ok, my tip for a beginner would be to start off by trimming your neck line just a bit ~1cm) higher than the natural neck line with a trimmer. Then use your clippers with the lever fully closed to “push” that line up another 1/4 inch. If your clippers are gapped close enough that should take out the trimmer line. Then keep opening the lever in 1/4 increments until fully opened, pushing the line up ~1/4 inch at a time. Continue adding guards and doing the same until you get to the 1 guard with the lever fully open, where you’ll start to flick out using a scooping motion. Depending on how long the hair is that you’re blending into, you should just be able to go fully closed to fully open with the higher guards. I hope this makes sense. PM if you have questions.

Ok, my tip for a beginner would be to start off by trimming your neck line just a bit ~1cm) higher than the natural neck line with a trimmer. Then use your clippers with the lever fully closed to “push” that line up another 1/4 inch. If your clippers are gapped close enough that should take out the trimmer line. Then keep opening the lever in 1/4 increments until fully opened, pushing the line up ~1/4 inch at a time. Continue adding guards and doing the same until you get to the 1 guard with the lever fully open, where you’ll start to flick out using a scooping motion. Depending on how long the hair is that you’re blending into, you should just be able to go fully closed to fully open with the higher guards. I hope this makes sense. PM if you have questions.
The scoop, flick out motion is key for blending transitions. Also use the corner of the clipper when doing this.

Stress causes grey hair too

BINGO. I was gonna mention this especially for Lebron.

Have tons of grey in my hair. Like one or two in my beard. One grey chest hair.

30 years of age.

They posted pics of the obstacle course I did over the weekend. Did some creeping for this girl I saw with crazy cakes. Ish looked like bowling balls

Screenshot_20230628-003438_Chrome~3.jpg

Anyone get the Bevel Pro? If so, how are you liking it? I have the trimmer but I'm thinking about upgrading.

Some of us look better with grey hair than others.

Do whatever makes you the best version of yourself for you.

I took my mother's advice to color my greys (after refusing for over a year), did research into henna and indigo, tried it out, and never looked back.

Before my greys/silvers did what they wanted, all patchy and looking like lint.

Now I'm out here like Reed Richards when I get that drop fade :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom