Black guy hair cuts

yea. I used to only shape up the back and round the ears and wolf the front sort of like childish gambino. this new barber is pricey though. $30 for a cut , $15 for a shape up. if he is great I'll do it though. especially when I want to grow my hair out

Last edited:

time for a drop fade

this is a nice cut!

yea. I used to only shape up the back and round the ears and wolf the front sort of like childish gambino. this new barber is pricey though. $30 for a cut , $15 for a shape up. if he is great I'll do it though. especially when I want to grow my hair out
sick.gif
 where the hell do you people live. i get shape up cut, and beard trim/styling for 13$

:lol: go & do what you want, you can have waves but when its all slick & shiny thats played out, we should leave that behind us imo, its like seeing somebody with curls walking around looking like primetime & eazy e, just saying

Some people just have a natural shine to their hair. I know of myself and maybe 2 other friends of mine who don't need to use pomade/oil to get a shine whether we have a fro/waves.

Curl for what? Doesn't look like your texture. Looks fine you just need a line up. Get rid of that eddie wolf asap my dude.

Last edited:
Curl for what? Doesn't look like your texture. Looks fine you just need a line up. Get rid of that eddie wolf asap my dude.
Probably right about the texture thing don't feel like cutting it then having no money to keep it low n ****

Of course now wavers aint using pomade like that but lets not act like when we was all rookies to the wave game we didnt have 5 different cans of pomade chilling in the crib

This is unacceptable for a grown man in 2014

Sons shape up pushed back like bow wows album
laugh.gif

This is acceptable as a grown man
only "product" i used was castor oil, and i was never spinnin like dudes at the top

i was more like 

nelly-1.jpeg

legit waves but the didnt connect n **** lol

Back
Top Bottom