Black guy hair cuts

http://instagram.com/wackbarbersonblast

at least y'all don't got these barbers 
roll.gif

Ladies really loved my long hair (used to touch it and compliment me all the time about it) I kept my hair clean and perfect....but you can't work in the office like that haha so I had to settle and it turned out fresh AF andthe ladies and my boss/coworkers dig it so

Last edited:
nice thats a good look
Thanks

It works exactly like a one of those walmart sponge would but I had to stop using it. After about a week or so, all that flaky **** from the sponge got in my hair. :smh:

yoooooo me too. my hair is straight and the sponge does its job but trying to do it every day out the door the sponge flakes so yeah.

my hair isn't long as I want it but I've been using the shea moisture stuff from walmart with the sponge. May switch to the nundred sponge. My hair is straight (and graying by the day- whole different texture from the black hair crazy enough) so a lot of this is like trial and error.

Trey got that cut too now huh. When a style catches on everyone does it. I'm guilty too I guess.

Yo anybody ever post a history of they past haircuts? Or cats ain't switchin it up like that??

Seems like most dudes rock dark ceasars, dreads or the miguel haircut (long on top short on sides with comb over or curls)
This cut done replaced fauxhawks and I'm glad but im not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom