Black guy hair cuts

Can anyone help? my barber had this stuff in a small yellow container with a black top that made your hair hard as **** and curly when you use it with the nudred. i cant find this **** b. i should have asked em but didn't think about it at the moment. anyone know what its called? it didnt have the consistency of a gel, it had more of a dry vaseline type feel. stuff is amazing. had my hair curly the entire day

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]No Jeezy if your hair gets longer and semi-curly? Y'all nurkas are slipping. :smh:[/COLOR]

I'll never forget that thread on the OG NT when dude's said his hairline looked like the sun.

I died.

Dog ..... Smh :rofl:

I need a good barber in the Dallas Fort Worth area. My hairline is gone turn into LeBron's if some ish don't change. 
laugh.gif

Can anyone help? my barber had this stuff in a small yellow container with a black top that made your hair hard as **** and curly when you use it with the nudred. i cant find this **** b. i should have asked em but didn't think about it at the moment. anyone know what its called? it didnt have the consistency of a gel, it had more of a dry vaseline type feel. stuff is amazing. had my hair curly the entire day

Sounds like murrays beeswax.

this drop fade been fun this summer but im gonna cut this off soon, my hair pretty long on top now too

about to get my obama on soon, you gotta do what you gotta do to get this money

About 08 I gave up on the time and effort and vanity I put into my hair.
Went to Wal-Mart, grabbed the $39 pair of Wahl clippers, and starting hitting the head with the blade once a week, for free99.
It's not a trend yet, but my curls are dead, forever

This stuff is godly. It has no sulfates or any other chemicals that dry your scalp. You can get it at Wal-mart, Sally's, Target, and some Walgreens.

Props my dude. I've saw it before but never copped it. Is it thick or more like cream or gel?

Last edited:
So I've been tryna make my hair curly for the last couple of years and I've tried so many methods. I did scurl a couple months ago which worked but wasn't the type I wanted. After it came out I finally made my own sponge curl like Nudered and the results are phenomenal. All I used was curl ors sulfate free shampoo, mane and tail conditioner, and that's it. It takes 10-15 minutes to get the curls popping but that's it. I'm extremely proud of these results.

So I've been tryna make my hair curly for the last couple of years and I've tried so many methods. I did scurl a couple months ago which worked but wasn't the type I wanted. After it came out I finally made my own sponge curl like Nudered and the results are phenomenal. All I used was curl ors sulfate free shampoo, mane and tail conditioner, and that's it. It takes 10-15 minutes to get the curls popping but that's it. I'm extremely proud of these results.
i did the same thing except i used scurl shampoo and conditioner.... then i put a lil oil moisturizer just so it shines and doesnt look dry

@EightFiveFresh

this was the sponge I used a car detailing sponge cut it in half, used a marker to make circles then cut them out with scissors.

Man, that Sponge looks Jake, but must be Effective!

I might give it a try one of these days when I'm doing nothing, just to see what it do.

Last edited:
I've pretty much had the same idea for a while, just with the top being more tamed.

Used to tock eith Half Crescent part with the waves, and I kind of miss it.

Back
Top Bottom