Black guy hair cuts

I it's not damaging I might make that my transitional look until my hair gets really long.

I was also thinking about getting the sides and the back tapered in addition. 

No troll.

Nah but seriously. How can you tell if they are locked enough to wash them?

Serious question.

If they don't come loose when you try to untwist them they're locked man. How long have you been growing them?

I started in early August. Then unraveled them in early September and got them retwisted at the end of September and been growing/locking ever since...

Been experimenting with this

Either shea moisture is not for me, or i use to much cuz it makes my hair hard and i have to run my finger through to loosen the curls
Nvm got it down to a science. Hair is so soft, curls popping.

"I just want to run my fingers through your hair"

:pimp:

Question,

I'm bout to start really tryna get an internship and meeting the accounting department ppl in my school. My hair is like fro length and it curls up and stuff and then I get the taper on the sides and back. Is that professional enough or nah? Ppl gonna think I'm a hoodlum?
laugh.gif
Should I just cut it and just go back to the regular low length cut?
Simple: find a job where you don't have to look like a square

My boss has tats all on her arm and multiple other people in the office have visible tats, so I ain't worried about my hair looking "professional"
laugh.gif

I even wear my earrings to work

Last edited:
Info on technique big dawg?
LOC method

What I do is 1st, before I leave out the door when I wake up. Put my head under the bathtub to wake up the bedhead

Then I dry it to make sure its not soaking wet

Apply a butter or oil (shea butter or coconut oil)

Then finish off with the shea moisture

& when it dries :pimp:.

You can run your fingers all through it with no problems

Or

You can condition your hair & rinse out after 10 minutes then apply the shea moisture. Either one will work

LOC method

What I do is 1st, before I leave out the door when I wake up. Put my head under the bathtub to wake up the bedhead

Then I dry it to make sure its not soaking wet

Apply a butter or oil (shea butter or coconut oil)

Then finish off with the shea moisture

& when it dries
pimp.gif

You can run your fingers all through it with no problems

Or

You can condition your hair & rinse out after 10 minutes then apply the shea moisture. Either one will work
Do you use unrefined shea butter.

And what shea moisture do you use

Im also thinking it was a mixture of my hair being not long enough for the shea moisture to really do its thing. Im 2 months in now and the length is noticeably longer.

Also I found just putting my head under the bathtub rather then just rub on it with a wet towel has did wonders

I also wasnt conditioning my hair after shampooing

That is imperative to add back moisture.

Little fixes like this is where it got me to my desired results

Other tips I read that hold true;

don't forget to wet his hair because water helps the product aborb into the hair and not just sit on rop of it and coat it. rub a little natural oil, like flax oil, in your hands and

coat his hair with the oil to seal in the moisture to avoid frizz and keep the curls - since some curly hair is porous and doesn't hold moisture on its own. curly hair needs

water to moisturize the hair (put leave in conditioner on wet hair to absorb into hair) and oil to seal the moisture in and keep it there.

Dam it says its unavailable now
laugh.gif

This is exactly the product description tho: :nerd:z Unrefined Shea Butter with Four Oil Blend (Organic Jojoba oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil & Vitamin E Oil)
 I just found it 
frown.gif

I have unrefined shea butter but it doesnt have all da oils in it 
mean.gif

Still repped

ive been getting my hair cut wavelength my whole life, and i want to try something new. Can anyone tell me what cut bull has in this video/ how to achieve it?

Dead set on growing this fro out.

Once again went to the Latin kid instead of my usual barber. Dude put so much care into my lineup that I think I might have to switch permanently on some disloyal ****

Disloyal or not lol my older barber got lazy between cuts one week got me looking all sharp very next week i have razor marks all on my  hairline couldnt do it so  i switch to the barber right across from him , i avoid eye contacts all times.

Dam it says its unavailable now :lol:

This is exactly the product description tho: :nerd:z Unrefined Shea Butter with Four Oil Blend (Organic Jojoba oil, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil & Vitamin E Oil)

Repped. My mother went to Ghana a year ago and brought some of this back. Didn't even know this was what you were referring too. Gotta go grab it from her. Does wonders for my skin. Will try it I'm the hair. Good looking.

Dead set on growing this fro out.

Once again went to the Latin kid instead of my usual barber. Dude put so much care into my lineup that I think I might have to switch permanently on some disloyal ****

Seems like your usual barber has been disloyal to you by not cutting it right every time, nothing wrong with switching barbers. You're a paying customer and you want great service every time you pay for it.

Im looking for a nudred or a alternative to it, but I'm in Canada and I aint with the shipping, is there any Canadian guys in here who can help a ***** out?

Back
Top Bottom