Black guy hair cuts

I get my haircut maybe once a month now and usually give my barber $30 including tip.

Aint you asian?

yeah but I need someone who can do a legit fade so i find people who cut black guy hair cuts. My barber has serviced lebron n the raptors, he's highly sought after and the store is on a high end street, it's gonna be costly. I go for the special maybe once a month.

I also need a barber that a can cut straight hair with scissors so that scratches out a lot of places in the more ghetto areas

Last edited:
I really wish I could pay some of the prices I seen in here. My haircut is usually 25 that's why I normally go every 3-4 weeks. I really need to learn how to cut my own hair but I don't want to mess up [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:

man i feel you my barber just went up to $25  
mean.gif
$25?!?!?! I pay $10 and thats WITH a tip.
What kind of poverty cuts you getting?
Some of these prices correlate with da pics in here

Paid $18 here in the middle of nowhere aka Georgia. Cant wait to go back to Miami.

Any advice on a shop to go to out here in Miami where i can get a really clean fade?
I have a curly fro (black guy) looking to bring the sides down and leave the top long

I been rocking with my homie who cuts most heads at the local colleges since he does a
pretty good job and the price is right, but my graduation is this Sat. so i need my cut to be extra sharp.

Anyone else feel free to chime in also if you know of any spots in Miami, any help will be repped :smokin

Last edited:
I paid $26 recently. I usually cut my own hair, but I go back every once in a blue for a good line-up as a template for when I cut. This dude went so far back on my edge :smh:

I know it's partiality my fault, but some of these cats go for sharp, when I just want a good edge

This. And just when you think he's got it down, he jumps that line. I may have to just get back into cutting my own **** again, just wish my fade game was proper.

Hell my best cuts were in a dorm room

And I only paid 7 bucks :pimp:

Dude was cold with the razor too had my waves lookin serious :smh: ain't found a barber dope like him since

Hell my best cuts were in a dorm room

And I only paid 7 bucks :pimp:

Dude was cold with the razor too had my waves lookin serious :smh: ain't found a barber dope like him since

They dont know. Just becuase you paid more doesnt mean its going to come out better...

They dont know. Just becuase you paid more doesnt mean its going to come out better...
I want to believe you, I'm just waiting on pics

I have no problem spending less if I'm getting the same quality, but I been to A TON of barbers and prices did fluctuate, couldn't find the right one.. and when I finally found the right shop.. man that's priceless. I'm talkin about going to different cities 
laugh.gif
 if these guys ever moved I'd follow them at least 20 miles out 

I pay $20 total btw every two weeks

Last edited:
Man ain't nobody posting pics in here unless it's celebrities they're trying to look like. The roasting is too real :smh:

Last edited:
Man ain't nobody posting pics in here unless it's celebrities they're trying to look like. The roasting is too real :smh:

I would like too see how it is for real though. I use to get my haircut for 5 but it was at my guys crib, but it was good for what it was couldn't beat it, I was sick when I had to back to the shop and pay 20.

Ive been paying $25 including tip for a couple of years now.

i go every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I give my dude $25 w/ a $5 tip every other week. My dude J at No Grease in Uptown always with the low fade hookup. Zero wait time with an appt as i typically go on my lunch.

Back
Top Bottom