Black guy hair cuts

Sunny Isle Extra Dark. The smell doesn't even phase me anymore, it gets pretty faint as the day progresses anyway.
Yea, I was gonna ask about that...

Does the Smell not phase you bc it's just not as intense in the product you use OR does it not phase you anymore bc you're Nose Blind to it by now? Lol

Sunny Isle Extra Dark. The smell doesn't even phase me anymore, it gets pretty faint as the day progresses anyway.

Yea, I was gonna ask about that...

Does the Smell not phase you bc it's just not as intense in the product you use OR does it not phase you anymore bc you're Nose Blind to it by now? Lol

I use the mango and lime scented one. When I buy a new bottle I take the cap off and leave it out for like 3 or 4 days. Smell is usually gone after that.

Y'all fellas make sure you check your local Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall they usually have Shea Moisture products over in the accessories section. Couple bucks cheaper than the MSRP.

Walgreens and CVS have buy one get one half off, even buy one get one free all the time on those.

Peace.
8 Months.

Last edited:
To each his own but I workout almost daily and sweat. I have to shampoo when I shower

Im sure a lot of dudes in here workout, hoop or have hard labor jobs that cause a lot of sweat lol. The sweat is actually good for the hair. Like you said, to each their own, but majority of us know washing your hair everyday isn't good for it.

Thought of this thread. Is Stevie J hair real or he got that stuff that's been posted in here?

Back
Top Bottom