Black guy hair cuts

OOOUUU!!

Any of you guys cutting your own hair use a three way mirror system? I'm looking for something like this that doesn't cost 2 bills.

https://www.selfcutsystem.com/products.php
Just grab the one for $80 if you're cutting in a well lit room. I had it for about 7 years now and it's still going strong. Paid for itself in about 2 cuts because I think I paid $60 for it. There's a mod that someone did to add LEDs. Should cost about $30 for everything. I'll probably do it in the next few weeks.

I live in a humid place and my hair just shrinks I want it to stay long like this

Last edited:
Been at it for an hour and 45 trying to finish this fade . Tried to get it even as possible . Will post the finished result later.

Hahahahaha is that a ******* bannana !!

But foreal yall got any tips on dealing with humidity

Last edited:
I did the LED mod to my 3 way mirror that I posted a few post up. It was about $31 for all the supplies. Took about 30 minutes to do. If you keep your mirror stationary for weeks at a time, I would recommend it because the extra lighting helps a lot. I don't think it will last a long time If you keep taking the lights off tho (worn Velcro and adhesive). If you don't already have the self cut system, I would recommend just buying the one with the LEDS installed. It looks much cleaner, should last longer, and is less of a hassle when storing your mirror.

Back
Top Bottom