Black guy hair cuts

I did the LED mod to my 3 way mirror that I posted a few post up. It was about $31 for all the supplies. Took about 30 minutes to do. If you keep your mirror stationary for weeks at a time, I would recommend it because the extra lighting helps a lot. I don't think it will last a long time If you keep taking the lights off tho (worn Velcro and adhesive). If you don't already have the self cut system, I would recommend just buying the one with the LEDS installed. It looks much cleaner, should last longer, and is less of a hassle when storing your mirror.
I use one of these clip on LED lights and it helps to be able to angle the light where you need it: Amazon product ASIN B014F1UKI6

Realized today that my head ain't shaped right for this curl life :lol: Going back to my. Waves and taper on Wednesday. That Ben Simmons swag :pimp:

I don't know if I want to keep my waves or if I want to DS5 it...

I'm late to the party, I know. But I sorta feel like growing it out. But I can't stray away from the fade. And I can't have the boosie, I gotta curl it :lol:

Wypipo so out of touch with other cultures. "Why do you have a question mark in your hair? Did your barber slip" I'm about to start laying the hands of GOD on these gringos

Wypipo so out of touch with other cultures. "Why do you have a question mark in your hair? Did your barber slip" I'm about to start laying the hands of GOD on these gringos
your part don't look like their part so yours is OBVIOUSLY wrong 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

With the resurgence of parts it makes me wonder why we stopped getting them in the first place?

Is it because we thought they were childish?

As ridiculous as those first 2 claims are, I don't think anyone would have been able to predict that fake scalp voodoo.

Just coming off from a fade with waves up top now it's time to go 360 for the fall and then it's dire wolfing for the winter put me onto some winter hair products brethren :smokin

the-weeknd-starboy-red.jpg

Thinking about doing this next. My hair actually grew like this naturally (speaking on the front growing into a point), with my old barber constantly asking me if I wanted him to even it out. I'll add a side part as well, maybe. It's been like a month since my last [emoji]9986[/emoji] and I can still see the part very distinctly.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but how long can I leave the Cantu " Leave In " in my hair ?
ALL DAY LONG.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] 

A week even, or until you wanna wash it out. They just say "Leave In" bc you don't have to wash it out immediately after you put it in, like regular shampoo type conditioners. 

I use to treat it like it was just a regular cream/butter/oil. Put it in, in the morning, hit my head with the Sponge and I was A1 All Day.[emoji]128273[/emoji]

Realized today that my head ain't shaped right for this curl life
laugh.gif
Going back to my. Waves and taper on Wednesday. That Ben Simmons swag
pimp.gif
Did you write this backwards bruh? Lol.

I've heard of cats not liking the shape of their head when it's actually shown w/ Short Cuts, but never the opposite w/ Longer Hair... don't it hide your Head Shape anyway?[emoji]128514[/emoji]

ALL DAY LONG.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] 

A week even, or until you wanna wash it out. They just say "Leave In" bc you don't have to wash it out immediately after you put it in, like regular shampoo type conditioners. 

I use to treat it like it was just a regular cream/butter/oil. Put it in, in the morning, hit my head with the Sponge and I was A1 All Day.[emoji]128273[/emoji]

Appreciated it my Man

Just copped some hair clippers, wahl brand, I just need a liner, what's the best video to learn to cut your own hair? :lol: moved and not even trying to find a new barber so time to learn myself.

Just copped some hair clippers, wahl brand, I just need a liner, what's the best video to learn to cut your own hair? :lol: moved and not even trying to find a new barber so time to learn myself.
Best bet is to search on YouTube for the hairstyle your looking for and find the video that works best my favorites are Chris bossio,e jones, or chukka the barber the first two might be the best for teaching even tho the third has the best cuts imo

What type of hair style?

Best bet is to search on YouTube for the hairstyle your looking for and find the video that works best my favorites are Chris bossio,e jones, or chukka the barber the first two might be the best for teaching even tho the third has the best cuts imo

None of those 3 are really good for teaching how to cut your OWN. Bossio has some excellent tutorials in general, while EJones is most entertaining, and both have great production value. I'd throw 360Jeezy in there, even though he's not the best technical barber. Chuka is dope but his videos are horrible for teaching how to. AD The Barber is dope, though he seems to have stopped posting new vids lately. Same with Ricardo and Vick. That being said, I'm subscribed to all of them!

^ Out of all those names, who's the best at teaching how to cut yourself? i Mostly just do basic stuff like line, taper, etc.

Back
Top Bottom