Black guy hair cuts

That shop was THE shop tho.

All kinda **** went down there so time actually flied but ima still **** wit em every now and then.

laugh.gif

flied? Bruh...

***** can you not read? It aint like i was sittin down frustrated for hours talkin **** in my head.

Time flew quick as hell, and if i go on a friday or saturday night i go from gettin faded up to gettin faded at the skrip club wit my barber n em before i even knew it.

Damn. :pimp:

Very nice fade.

Been meaning to cut my hair for a while now but I can only do it in sunny weather cut the lighting in my bathroom sucks.

Hit up @Kelsbarbershop on instagram, or kelsbarbering.com, he has something for men of color dealing with thinning/balding. Product is called hair harmony. Give his IG a look and see if you want to give it a try. You can hit him up too, and he will respond.
Yo, just ordered the shampoo bar and the hair harmony off the strength of the IG. Saw a comment about dry skin causing patching and loss under a pic that I swear was my dome. Then I remembered my girl saying I had some really dry scalp going on a couple months ago when I had the high top fade.

Clutch post, bredren.
how that work out?

my corners are gettin thin, i just assumed its nothin i can do

the barber been pushin my line back but i been lettin em because it look clean and i guess i was fortunate for my line to last this long.....

Lol why when you black and got curly hair ****** think you got a perm. Like ***** huh?[emoji]128551[/emoji] do these ****** not know what a perm look like lmao[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Cut the buckwheat off my head and had my 360's(ish :lol:) underneath. And faded the neck area where the hair ends in the back,it's looks mad decent this time.

Wish I did it sooner

Dont know if that videos tells you, but the bevels dont cut crisp at all compared to a modified andis.

Save the money and keep rockin wit andis they are way better and more powerful as well.

I've got this nasty outbreak where my taper is on the back of my neck :x Any suggestions for getting rid of it?
You're barber needs to catch the fade for not cleaning his blades, assuming you went to the shop. But bump stopper, tea tree oil and a lil rubbing alcohol is all I can come up with.

flied? Bruh...

***** can you not read? It aint like i was sittin down frustrated for hours talkin **** in my head.

Time flew quick as hell, and if i go on a friday or saturday night i go from gettin faded up to gettin faded at the skrip club wit my barber n em before i even knew it.

You supposed to be wavy, papi...

Where da waves, b.

Last edited:
Dude kept it real on that bevel review, based on that info alone, I won't be purchasing. Those joints are very clean, but they are od loud and the fact that they aren't very precise is no Bueno.

Went back to the bald fade myself, regular taper was getting too played out for me.

so i twisted my hair up...
i plan on doing a twist out so should i untwist them before going to the barber or untwist them after?

Back
Top Bottom