Black guy hair cuts

People getting a haircut in the living room is wild to me. All that hair everywhere.

Ish gotta be done in a barbershop, bathroom or outside

coconut oil, almond oil, tea tree oil (the little squirt things they sell at the dollar store are great), any of the above. Mine just waves up naturally though any oil I put in it is just for sheen. Them pomades be petroleum jelly thick
Word. I just copped some Hot Six oil.

Pomades aren't necessary. Condition your hair a couple times a week, keep it moisturized, brush and wear a du'rag at night. As it gets longer, throw a wave cap over the du-rag for added compression.

My barber. He in Riverdale. He do be taxing though lol

yellowstone-big-horn-ram-wildlife-fine-art.jpg

Hope you didn’t go butt naked face, did it once a few years back and couldn’t stand the way I looked.

Getting corn rows for the first time on Tuesday. Don’t really remember how long I been growing my hair out, but I’m sure it’s been longer than 6 months.

Just hope it turns out well.

Im mixed (black/white) and letting my hair grow for the first time. I got a low cut on 12/29 and have only been back in late Feb for a shape up, so almost 4 full months of growth. I don’t even know what my goal is for my hair yet

Sadly I’m just now learning how to take care of my hair. Been washing it daily for my whole life (i know), so currently in my first week of trying to only wash it once/week. Ive been using shea moisture products for a few years now. Got myself a pick and a sponge

I have an appt with my barber in the morning and idek what Im gonna tell him to do lmao. I just need something since im stepping out tomorrow. Im just bout to have an afro

Let me add a question to this: When I go to my barber in the morning, should I wash it, condition, pick it out? Ive see varying answers on combos of all 3
Had to give an update:
Hair long as hell now after a year of growth. But I’ve been loving the change. Now trying to figure out what my end game is, no idea what I really wanna do with it

Attachments

• 2295BCF7-2459-456D-9AD0-16896B3CD610.jpeg
    2295BCF7-2459-456D-9AD0-16896B3CD610.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,236
Back
Top Bottom