Black Hippy - U.O.E.N.O. Remix

Jay Rock continuing to step his game up. Dude's doing everything not to be the Joe Budden/outcast of the group, and ain't mad :pimp:

Just a year ago everybody though Rock was trash.

Good to see he's still rippin it. Can't wait for all of these guys projects. 
pimp.gif

Just a year ago everybody though Rock was trash.

Good to see he's still rippin it. Can't wait for all of these guys projects. 
pimp.gif

I've liked Jay Rock since "If the price was right, I could get u a whole living room" :smokin

His verse on "Money Trees" > All of K Dots verse to me too... "Baking soda yooolllaaaa whippin" :smokin

Best clique out today hands down.

They are some of the few new generation artist that get love from all the old heads. They just rap they *** and spit real **** with they own sound and own style.

And they from the West Coast :pimp: :pimp:

Yo Jay Rock has stepped his **** up :smh:

Last edited:
I've liked Jay Rock since "If the price was right, I could get u a whole living room"
smokin.gif

His verse on "Money Trees" > All of K Dots verse to me too... "Baking soda yooolllaaaa whippin"
smokin.gif
All My Life is my sht

but you really saying jay > kendrick on money trees? lol idk bro

kendrick's on another level man, when i first heard this song, i was just
mean.gif

need to check out some more of soul's stuff too now

Guess I'm the only one who didn't like Souls verse? But everybody else went in. K dot :smh: dude is insane

All My Life is my sht

but you really saying jay > kendrick on money trees? lol idk bro

kendrick's on another level man, when i first heard this song, i was just
mean.gif

need to check out some more of soul's stuff too now
My homeboy just domed a *****, I just hope the Lord forgive him.... Hmmmmmm Either his homie shot some guy in the head, and now he's a murderer that will go to hell, or His homeboy just gave a dude head, and since he's gay, he's probably going to hell.    Hahahaha 

Back
Top Bottom