Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tired to tell people. They slept all on these boys. Just like they slept on the DB3's when they dropped. Tisk tisk.

I tired to tell people. They slept all on these boys. Just like they slept on the DB3's when they dropped. Tisk tisk.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

i dont think these were slept on, they sold out instantly online and in stores. most people couldnt get them bc they were so limited.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

i dont think these were slept on, they sold out instantly online and in stores. most people couldnt get them bc they were so limited.

He meant with probably people that said no because it's too simple or ugly. But hey it sold because of the limited edition label, that's it. Or else these would sit, but not for me i would've bought alot of these since i now have 7 pairs of these. I just bought two more this past week.

He meant with probably people that said no because it's too simple or ugly. But hey it sold because of the limited edition label, that's it. Or else these would sit, but not for me i would've bought alot of these since i now have 7 pairs of these. I just bought two more this past week.

i still dont see what all the hype about these is. saw them in person and was not feeling them at all. the stitching looks cheap to me.

i still dont see what all the hype about these is. saw them in person and was not feeling them at all. the stitching looks cheap to me.

I rock my pair faithfully. I think they turned out great. I switch the laces up from time to time but other than that, good job JB.

I rock my pair faithfully. I think they turned out great. I switch the laces up from time to time but other than that, good job JB.

these are so overrated (hyped)
indifferent.gif
i bet my rediculous goverment salary if these were gr they would still be sitting on shelves today
grin.gif

these are so overrated (hyped)
indifferent.gif
i bet my rediculous goverment salary if these were gr they would still be sitting on shelves today
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom