Black Ice116 collection (retirement) post. It's been fun

I collect mostly Jordans, and had set a goal for myself saying that I would get at least one pair of each numbered Jordan from 1-23 before I retired. Ididn't think that moment would be so soon. I'm 20 years old, and I have better I mean moreimportant things I need to spend my money on like school, my car, and my career. I've been a member on here for over 2 years and it's been fun butI'm gonna try to take a break from NT altogether so I can avoid the temption of seeing new kicks I'd want to rush to the store and buy (let's seehow long that lasts lol). I might continue to lurk around but we'll see. After the release of the Eggplant Foamposites this week (which I've beenfeinding for since pics surfaced), I'm gonna take a break from collecting and rushing to the store to get kicks I don't need, but want. I'm hopingthis little hiatus of mine will teach me how to just say no to a fresh pair lol. I had a video I recorded to share with y'all but youtube is acting gayright now. So without further adieu, here are the pics!

JORDANS
1-3

4 (if you can't tell, those are lasers, not regular fire reds or "mars" as some of you would put it)

lucky number 7 (my favorite Jordan model)

9 & 10

11 &12 (those are concords, not DMPs)

13 &14

15&16

17, 18, &19 (og not CDP)

20-23

Air Max (I love 90s)

Nike SB and misc.

wow nice collection....id say keep up the good work.....but you wanna stop..lol

nice collection overall

Nice collection man ... It was a wonderful ride ... Im sure .. enjoy your time away ... IT WELL BE CALLING YOU BACK SOONER THEN YOU THINK .

Nice collection man. Good luck staying away. I did it for a couple years and I am back buying more than ever. The hunger only grows while you are away.
happy.gif

ah i was fooled, you dont post everything you wear. modest guy
grin.gif

clean stash though
pimp.gif

nice collection, but i would want more couldn't stop yet but we all have priority's.

Thanks everyone.

RICO7JT- Thanks, but I sure hope it doesn't call me back too son lol

Dom- nope, never got those black lasers. Every pair I saw in my size were going for almost $400

Jae Gage- haha I aint one to toot my own horn, but beep!

Back
Top Bottom