Black Ice116's COLLECTION *1001st POST* 56K Friendly

LONG READ, so do not read if you don't want to. This paragraph just mainly describes how I started collecting.

My first pair of Jordans ever, was a pair of Sky Jordan Charcoal 7s (I refuse to call them "raptors") in 92. Sadly I threw them away before I wasinterested in kicks (thinking "since I can't wear them anymore, why do I need to keep them?") I regret it to this day. I am on the lookout hardfor a pair of retros and OGs. Since I'm skipping most of the Jordan countdown packages, I just might get finally get a pair this year. I've beeninterested in kicks since Middle school. Before then I was interested in Barkleys, Pippens, and other nike basketball sneakers. I didn't have an interestin Jordans until I saw my younger brother in a pair of wht/caro 14s when I was 11. I wanted to get the same pair of sneakers but I had my mom buy my thewht/navy 15 lows because I back then I couldn't tell a pair of Jordan 15s from the 14s. My next pair was the wht/silver wmns 11 lows in the 7th grade (Istill have them). But the shoes that boosted my interest in Jordans was the pair of TB3 retros that I got for my 13th birthday (which I still have, but use asmy beaters). When I opened that box and looked at the retro card, I saw all of the Jordans that I wanted to get from 1-16. Then I scored a pair ofwht/blk/copper 17+ the following Christmas. My 17s came with one of the Jordan Magazines, and I distinctively remember this 1 guy who had his huge collectionin the magazine (1 of the founders of retrokicks.com I believe). After seeing all of the Jordan models in different colorways, I decided to start a collectionof my own. I searched the internet to find a list of 2003 Jordan release dates, and I stumbled on Niketalk. Ever since then, I've viewed the various forumsand wanted to become a member. But it wasn't until 2005-2006 that I actually tried to become a member, and actually succeeded in September of 2006. Myparents bought all of my kicks before 2006. After I got a job at the age of 16, I started buying my own sneakers. My mom still buys me a pair every now andthen, but thats pretty rare because she doesn't understand why I spend so much money on sneakers (but her shoe collection takes up most of her closet lol).I know there are other collections out there that blow mine away, but I just let those collections inspire me to give Nike/JB more of my money haha!

I buy/wear mostly Jordans, but have recently been interested in other nikes. NOW ONTO THE KICKS!! NONE ARE DS! I wear all my sneakers!

My Jordans (Im missing 9, and 15. I also need 6 and 11 mids. I don't plan on getting a pair of 23s until the price drops)
1-4

5-8

10-16

17-22 (please excuse the Melo V.5s, I meant to put them in the shot with my 5s and 6s but I forgot. So I put the shoe in this pic)

Various Nikes

Beaters

My wmns11 lows just have golden soles, and the uppers are a little dirty but I haven't worn them in years. As soon as I get some seaglow, they will be mytest subject. Hopefully I can restore these kicks.

nice to see your collection man
pimp.gif
some dope stuff in here, oly vii's, low vi's,ii's
smokin.gif

keep it up man.

good stuff man
you got alot of the same stuff I got

just wondering what you got in sz 14 since that's my size too.

Nice collection Black Ice...and when you said you don't keep your shoes in DS condition you wasn't kidding. Those TB3's and company are beat!
laugh.gif

I aint mad at cha though. I respect your shoe game and at least you aint one of these types that are afraid to at least wear them every now and then. Goodstuff.
smokin.gif

you have jus bout everything i have
laugh.gif
i need me sum XIIs really bad
eyes.gif

vrey nice collection holmes. keep it up.

nice collection. those II's are
pimp.gif

our jordan collections are almost identical with shoe colorways
laugh.gif

Thanks every1. Back when my parents bought all my shoes I used to get one more pair of shoes than I did the previous year.
02 and 03 I got 2 pairs of kicks
04 I got 3 pairs
05 4 pairs
06 5 pairs

but in 07 after I had money saved up from my job and I had my car, I picked up 20 pairs of kicks and sold 4 of them. This year, I'm trying to get anotherjob and pick up at least 10 more pairs than last year to meet my 30 pair goal

sick collection man....hope you can get that pair you are lookin for....maybe now is the time with most people saving for the countdown packs

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

hope you can get that pair you are lookin for....maybe now is the time with most people saving for the countdown packs

That's my plan. I plan on getting all the pairs I wanted last year but missed due to money problems, and I'm trying to obtain some grails

They were a womens release that released in 2001 in the Spring I believe. I got my pair from a store called Transit Active Warehouse at Roosevelt Field Mall.They released along with a series of other lowtop 11 lows like the snakeskins. Hope that helps somewhat

Back
Top Bottom