Black Lives Matter Brought in $90 Million in 2020

Is this problematic?

• Total voters
I won’t go as far as you’re saying but the organization is definitely feminist, lgbt heavy.

......and that right there is a problem and will continue to be a problem for BLM as an organization going forward. As far as the money that has been raised goes I hope a good portion of the funds goes to families of the victims of police brutality.....which as far as a statement goes is the origin of BLM to begin with.

Again, that’s the same question I have. I appreciate that they disclosed this information, but going forward, I want more transparency if they’re bringing in this much money. Some serious changes can be made with that kind of money.
You should join BLM.

Or donate and demand to know where the money is going.

About to get ugly now. Crazy how things work in human society. Once things become too big there’s always a fallout. Every time

Willie D was talking about that.

They'll pay him off with something, to get rid of the bad press.

Do they even have the leadership in place and structure? So many questions.

I was wondering about the money when I was hearing of these companies giving to BLM. What do they do besides protest? Do they have a legal team on call for our issues like the NAACP or ACLU? Are they funding politicians?

Willie D was talking about that.

They'll pay him off with something, to get rid of the bad press.

Do they even have the leadership in place and structure? So many questions.

I was wondering about the money when I was hearing of these companies giving to BLM. What do they do besides protest? Do they have a legal team on call for our issues like the NAACP or ACLU? Are they funding politicians?
From what I know, the organization was founded by 3 black women.

I don’t think it operates as an organization though. It blew up so fast there’s just random groups using the name. Think that’s where the problems come from.

Infighting and letting outsiders blow it up, 2021 and nothing changes same tactics as the 60’s :lol: :smh:

Infighting and letting outsiders blow it up, 2021 and nothing changes same tactics as the 60’s :lol: :smh:
It’s not infighting per se. Thats just one person who’s calling for an investigation.

Also the optics just don’t look right. She should’ve at least bought those homes in family members names or something.

It's nice pub for these companies to say they gave to BLM and say they care, they don't care where it goes or if change occurs.

So local chapters need to demand answers
Are these “local chapters” even legit? As I said before, BLM blew up so fast there was no controlling who used the name and who didn’t. People, some people, obviously used the name for the recognition but have no real affiliation with them

Are these “local chapters” even legit? As I said before, BLM blew up so fast there was no controlling who used the name and who didn’t. People, some people, obviously used the name for the recognition but have no real affiliation with them

I've been wondering the same.

I'm not involved in the local chapter, so I've been wondering what they do besides protest.

Is the money going towards lawyers and bailing members out? I have a lot of questions, and it doesn't appear very transparent.

It's nice pub for these companies to say they gave to BLM and say they care, they don't care where it goes or if change occurs.

So local chapters need to demand answers

Oh yeah companies and everyone else donating and supporting BLM not even caring about seeing anything. It’s like the middle aged Karen’s saying they feel the pain minorities go through. All keyboard humanitarians who do that just for self gratification to pretend they really did something

But yes we need proof that these donations are being used to help because I’ve yet to see BLM do anything of note

Back
Top Bottom