Black Man Lynched by White Teens in Mississippi

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

This is truth.. We need to put more focus on senseless killing amongst ourselves.. Stuff like this doesn't happen often, but killing each other is a frequent thing 
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
Yall know for us intelligent NTers yall will have to show some stats to back up this claim right? 
Also, it would make sense that a race of the same color would be the number one killers of their own kind when placed in impoverished conditions together. None the less, let's not stray away from the fact that these kids committed mens rea and maliciously killed another being because of his race.  They ran over dude, mashed on the pedal and ran over him. Watch the video and watch him disappear from the frame.

And FYI, the number 1 killers of blacks is abortion 

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=blacks+number+one+killers+of+own+race
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm
94% of black victims were killed by blacks.

And no one is taking away from this being a hate crime, that's a fact. There are just a disproportional amount of racial threads that aren't necessarily lifting up the Niketlak community.

Abortion is a choice, which would still leave Blacks as their primary killers. 
and 86% of white victims were killed by whites according to the statistics you posted so what's ur point? Again, bein black in a black neighborhood will stem black on black violence just like being white in a white neighborhood will. 

"
indifferent.gif
 abortion isn't murder in the eyes of the law, i don't know what kind of far right-wing propaganda you've been reading. the leading cause of death for black americans is heart disease, homicide is number six. http://www.cdc.gov/omhd/populations/BAA/BAA.htm#Ten"

I stand corrected. I knew it had to be either cancer, stress related illnesseds, or heart disease but that google search pulled none of that up

the worst part is these were teenagers that did this... they were taught to hate jus as theirs fathers fathers did.

honestly... humanity/mankind as we know it will end before racism

and LMAO at blacks killing ourselves being number 1...
eyes.gif
not all of us believe abortion is murder...

immoral?

perhaps...

murder?

nah, son go sit down with that foolishness... basically all my rebuttals dathbgoy nailed...

homicide is #10... we have ALOT of problems but honestly the media misportrayal of our plight > abortion

based soley on the fact that I hafta assume at leastttt 50% of those abortions were situations in which bringing another life into this world couldnta possiblyyy made either life better off... im good with it
grin.gif

theres alrdy enough people on this planet, we dont need any more damn near assured failures. poverty plus drugs plus ignorance plus the media... no shot
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

US needs to make hate crimes a FEDERAL crime...every state should follow the same law when it comes to hate crimes...dude should get the death penalty, $%^& 2 life sentences (eventhough he'll get his *** beat every day in prison)

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

I like how this doesn't make it to CNN
the english riots, the war on terror, and americas problems are all way more important than this issue

War on Terror and Americas problems?
Son, the War on Terror has been going on for how many years? And Americas problems for how many years? Thats been covered in and out for years already. They could get off that for 5 min. CNN could take a look at this but clearly they chose not to. It might not be as important, but its still a big deal. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

the english riots, the war on terror, and americas problems are all way more important than this issue
and casey anthony, right?

....actually I first heard about this from CNN

Senseless killings like this is sickening, no matter what the race is. I have no sympathy for scum like those kids. Give them life

Originally Posted by kickstart

How is a race so bent on destroying itself going to unite long enough to fight "white supremacy", combat hate crimes, and fix race relations in America?
My question was genuine. Your initial attack on IMASO was flawed as if only white people are killing blacks.

The incidents of black-on-black crime is a lot higher than that of white-on-black crime. You know this! So, who is to blame for the crimes blacks commit against each other? The white man?

I'm not trying to turn this thread because I don't want to be that guy.
ohwell.gif

I see what you are attempting to get at but this notion is so inherently flawed its a joke. The reason there is more "black on black crime" is the same reason there is more "white on white crime." People commit crimes where they are at. Generally, blacks live around each other so there is more black on crime. White people live around each other, therefore there tend to be more Colombines in white areas. Now, the real question is not of who commits more said race on said race crime, but who overall is the more violent race? *Weezy voice* And I'm gone.

I don't get how discussing which race is more violent has anything to do with the fact that these teens just decided to go "find some *#+%*%% to mess with" then went and beat to death an innocent man.

All this dialogue is fine and dandy, but someone please explain how a motivation-less act of HATE is in anyway related to what you all are talking about?

The fact that we (black people) kill each other every day is in NO WAY related to a group of teens MURDERING a RANDOM black man just for the fact that he is black, and no other reason! You've got to be kidding me.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I don't get how discussing which race is more violent has anything to do with the fact that these teens just decided to go "find some +$$%!%% to mess with" then went and beat to death an innocent man.

All this dialogue is fine and dandy, but someone please explain how a motivation-less act of HATE is in anyway related to what you all are talking about?

The fact that we (black people) kill each other every day is in NO WAY related to a group of teens MURDERING a RANDOM black man just for the fact that he is black, and no other reason! You've got to be kidding me.

Yeah, the thread took a turn when someone replied with something to the effect of more blacks kill blacks than whites kill blacks. From there it has seemed to turn in to a debate about black on black crime vs white on white crime, etc. I agree with what you are saying.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Again, bein black in a black neighborhood will stem black on black violence just like being white in a white neighborhood will. 
???

What race is more violent? Well I have a good book for you guys to read.

Iceman Inheritance : Prehistoric Sources of Western Man's Racism, Sexism and Aggression

wherever there is poverty, there will always be crime, regardless of race

you can call it an excuse if you want but when you have both your parents working legit 9-5s and they don't worry about bills, your next meal or exc then your opinion is void

when italian immigrants came over to america, they formed the mafia

but of course they get the
pimp.gif
tho

a criminal is a criminal period.

Of course there are more hate crimes committed by whites, they outnumber other minorities! I'm half black half white if that matters.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

As a white person, i apologize to everyone for this type of stuff. We are not all like this. I assure you.

I don't apologize for every crime a black person commits in this country, and you shouldn't have to apologize for the actions of these monsters
who are you to say he shouldn't? he's white and he obviously believes he should. Do you have a problem with that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the hell is an apology worth anyway? you gave his statement significance by replying to it. 
It's my opinion, just as valid as anyone else's-if he is expected to apologize for this then I should apologize for any crime a black person or Nigerian person has ever committed

If you don't agree-Yahweh, God, white people are all bad-move on I'm tired today
ohwell.gif

Why do you all want this joint broadcasted on national television? For more violence to ensue and more hate crimes to take place? I live in South Florida myself so, this incident was a few states away. Uplift your spirits man, so many people complain about the stigmas that we as AFRICAN-AMERICANS (I totally HATE the term "Black", I hate that term more than the "N" word and, they have the same meaning) have let materialize, we are some of the biggest racist amongst man. Always throwing derogatory and slandering terms towards other ethinicites. But, when the tables turn, we get infuriated and want to hurl stones at anyone in the vicinity. Even our own kind. We've been are biggest critic and, that in turn makes us obsolete. Our support for one another is very minor, we do not stick together at all. You guys may post pictures of Martin or Malcolm but, what they did for us 30-40 years ago, you guys are not carrying out the dream. If you're such a forgiver of man, FORGET what occured 400 years ago. People have been enslaved over the course of human existence, and, there are still indentured servants to this day. Cats go on worldstar hip-hop everyday, and laugh at themselves doing things that may be deemed idiotic or, but, when something happens close to home, it riles you up. 

The best way to negate violence and racism is to come together, not just one race, but the entire spectrum. African-Americans act as if they are the only ones facing oppression. Wisen up, it starts with YOU! Those same seeds you bring into the world, nuture and cultivate them in the right manner. That's where it starts. I grew up in an urban environment and, I saw it everyday. It is cataclysmic how we bash and belittle one another. We hardly ever support those that we deem associates, friends become enemies in the African-American community far too often. It sickens us to see another individual of our own race w/anything more lucrative or valuable than ours. Stop trying to blame others for your our shortcomings. Do a positive deed and boost the morale of our race by raising the spirits with positive encouragement. The longer you use someone else as a scapegoat for your problems, you will be stuck in that same, neverending saga of blame.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Why do you all want this joint broadcasted on national television? For more violence to ensue and more hate crimes to take place? I live in South Florida myself so, this incident was a few states away. Uplift your spirits man, so many people complain about the stigmas that we as AFRICAN-AMERICANS (I totally HATE the term "Black", I hate that term more than the "N" word and, they have the same meaning) have let materialize, we are some of the biggest racist amongst man. Always throwing derogatory and slandering terms towards other ethinicites. But, when the tables turn, we get infuriated and want to hurl stones at anyone in the vicinity. Even our own kind. We've been are biggest critic and, that in turn makes us obsolete. Our support for one another is very minor, we do not stick together at all. You guys may post pictures of Martin or Malcolm but, what they did for us 30-40 years ago, you guys are not carrying out the dream. If you're such a forgiver of man, FORGET what occured 400 years ago. People have been enslaved over the course of human existence, and, there are still indentured servants to this day. Cats go on worldstar hip-hop everyday, and laugh at themselves doing things that may be deemed idiotic or, but, when something happens close to home, it riles you up. 

The best way to negate violence and racism is to come together, not just one race, but the entire spectrum. African-Americans act as if they are the only ones facing oppression. Wisen up, it starts with YOU! Those same seeds you bring into the world, nuture and cultivate them in the right manner. That's where it starts. I grew up in an urban environment and, I saw it everyday. It is cataclysmic how we bash and belittle one another. We hardly ever support those that we deem associates, friends become enemies in the African-American community far too often. It sickens us to see another individual of our own race w/anything more lucrative or valuable than ours. Stop trying to blame others for your our shortcomings. Do a positive deed and boost the morale of our race by raising the spirits with positive encouragement. The longer you use someone else as a scapegoat for your problems, you will be stuck in that same, neverending saga of blame.

Meh I love the word black, I actually tend to associate the word with positivity but that's because I'm weird and don't completely accept people definitions/associations of the black-white color dichotomy-

Black and the Nword do not have the same meaning, no idea where you got that nonsense from-You don't have to prefer the term but it isn't a derogatory term

The amount of bigots in this thread saddens me. Closet racism is a motha****a. A hate crime = hate crime...point blank. R.I.P to the victim, though

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Meh I love the word black, I actually tend to associate the word with positivity but that's because I'm weird and don't completely accept people definitions/associations of the black-white color dichotomy-

Black and the Nword do not have the same meaning, no idea where you got that nonsense from-You don't have to prefer the term but it isn't a derogatory term

It was a derivative/play-on-words and became a slang term  for the word  "negro/niger", which means black...

Back
Top Bottom