BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

100%, seeing this kind of thing on the regular without consequence or recourse would wear on anyone's being.

Knowing that a certain segment of the population, one which wields a disproportionate amount of power and influence at that, would wish harm on you and yours for simply existing is an unfortunate reality of the condition of black men in America |l

Again if y’all want to take some action. Let’s do it.

8729BBDC-7234-46CF-B453-BC78298DFEC1.jpeg

I don't want to only paint KSteezy with that brush alone, because you got a whole lot of dudes on this site who play that game, with their biscuit boys deep in the paint with them. The real problem is when they have the Mods stacked in their favor, then seeing the Black posters as the problem. There are several posters who I can point out that speak exactly as KSteezy does, but for some strange reason, one of the cowards who reps his comments, isn't doing such right now.

Can't even bring myself to watch the vid :smh:, the words from the stories last week describing him being chased and put down like prey were enough...

In a better world, that kind of stuff being captured on camera would be more than enough to lock those animals up for life but I know better than to expect anything from the American criminal justice system.

We've been through the same song and dance enough times, video footage and all |l

Looks like you brushed up on some Black History recently or went and visited the African American History Museum champ......good for you. Glad to see the progress.

Men of Color... Women of Color... People of Color...

People of Color is an exclusionary term masked as an inclusionary term that undermines the plights of Black Americans
(American, Canadian, British, Dominican, Haitian, Puerto Rican, French, Nigerian, etc included)
by grouping other minority groups together as one as if their historical and future struggles have been or will be equal to the struggles Black ppl have faced in the Americas.

Elizabeth Warren claimed Native American for the longest which technically made her a "pEARson oF cOLoUr." Anyone w/ 2 non legally blind eyes can see that Elizabeth Warren is a white woman.

All in all "People of Colour" is disingenuous.
People of Colour is used to appease ppl that yearn to be apart of a struggle they'll never face.
People of Colour sugarcoats & (over)simplifies racism.
People of Colour even more so contributes to the continued marginalization of black people, and the way you just used it exemplifies this.

If you wish to continue using that term then remarkable, but you're no longer ignorant to negative effects it has after/if you read this.

Rather PeopleOf Color as rolaholic rolaholic would say.....hopefully by now he’s seen the error in his ways and has made the necessary changes.

**** no.

I wish I knew the privilege and arrogance required for someone like you to give instructions to black people about the language they use, and how they should speak, when discussing the evil racial violence that takes place in this country.

This was a modern day lynching.

This was a black man murdered in cold blood by a posse of white devils.

If you're not a white devil yourself, if you're not a bad actor, if you're just an ordinary good guy who mistakenly took offense to terminology used here, play your position and think about justice for Ahmaud Arbery.

But don't come in here preaching about racism and umbrage you feel about OUR reaction to evils YOUR majority ethnic group has been perpetuating against OUR race for centuries. You just look like either an *** or an enemy.

If you're honestly curious and want an education on why the term white devil exist and why it's applicable here, we can have a discussion.

But I swear to God, a white person saying "stop the race ****," is an example of sickening irony.

“My eyes have seen the Glory!!” Post to username ratio is through the roof.

I feel for the dude and his family deeply.

But now I got this **** on my mind as I'm starting to go for jogs and runs again in my neighborhood. I live in sea of whites. I already have to wonder about my safety everytime I leave the crib. Hoping to make it back to my wife and kids and not be a result of some white guys excuse "oh, I thought he was a deer." Now I got this image of someone who looks like me, doing exactly what I'm doing, ending up dead for no reason and worse; no retribution.

Again if y’all want to take some action. Let’s do it.

8729BBDC-7234-46CF-B453-BC78298DFEC1.jpeg

I just called that number. I spoke with a gentlemen that gave me the following number (912 876 4151) as this is the number for the DA that's handling the case. He said they recused themselves immediately and the case was transferred. I asked why and he advised that one of the suspects is a former employee... must be referring to the former cop.

Edit - new number rang a few times and went to a recorded message suggesting their office is closed and they're open M-F 9-5... It was a DA and child services number though so I assume it's correct.

My coworker told me the father/murderer was a judge in that town. Not sure how true but I'll look into it.

Devils. Privilege blah blah blah. Same ole talking points.

If you feel like somebody is racist and out to do you harm.... And they're holding guns. 99% of us, including myself, would stop immediately and try to get the fk away. Or in that situation, we would have had to wait for law enforcement to show up and prove that we didn't steal anything/whatever the accusation is. We wouldn't keep running directly at the person, trying to take their gun. That's just beyond moronic. Ever had a gun pulled on you billy bad ***? I bet if you would have tried to take it, you would've gotten shot.

I understand he shouldn't have had to alter his route at all, but sometimes going a little ways outside of your original path if it could potentially mean the difference between life and death - you alter your route as much as needed. Don't go charging at racists who have guns. Another horrible game time decision by the deceased.

Should these two be locked up? Absolutely, but unfortunately not. In their state a citizen has the right to hold someone, if a crime is suspected, until law enforcement shows up. Of course they shouldn't have given wild chase to this guy in the way they did. - and pointing guns at him etc. but what got that man killed was charging towards the shotgun holder and grabbing his gun.

My guess is he had alchemists attitude like fccck these white devils. I don't care that homes have been ripped off, they think they can inconvenience me for 5-10 mins? I'll show these devils what time it is. Bang bang, now you're dead. That's how you handle a situation with intelligence.

An unfortunate series of events no matter how you slice it. Such a shame. Do you truly before believe they would've shot him if he stopped jogging? and was like, Burglary? Naw, I had nothing at all to do with that.

Devils. Privilege blah blah blah. Same ole talking points.

If you feel like somebody is racist and out to do you harm.... And they're holding guns. 99% of us, including myself, would stop immediately and try to get the fk away. Or in that situation, we would have had to wait for law enforcement to show up and prove that we didn't steal anything/whatever the accusation is. We wouldn't keep running directly at the person, trying to take their gun. That's just beyond moronic. Ever had a gun pulled on you billy bad ***? I bet if you would have tried to take it, you would've gotten shot.

I understand he shouldn't have had to alter his route at all, but sometimes going a little ways outside of your original path if it could potentially mean the difference between life and death - you alter your route as much as needed. Don't go charging at racists who have guns. Another horrible game time decision by the deceased.

Should these two be locked up? Absolutely, but unfortunately not. In their state a citizen has the right to hold someone, if a crime is suspected, until law enforcement shows up. Of course they shouldn't have given wild chase to this guy in the way they did. - and pointing guns at him etc. but what got that man killed was charging towards the shotgun holder and grabbing his gun.

My guess is he had alchemists attitude like fccck these white devils. I don't care that homes have been ripped off, they think they can inconvenience me for 5-10 mins? I'll show these devils what time it is. Bang bang, now you're dead. That's how you handle a situation with intelligence.

An unfortunate series of events no matter how you slice it. Such a shame. Do you truly before believe they would've shot him if he stopped jogging? and was like, Burglary? Naw, I had nothing at all to do with that.
Victim blaming.

Pathetic view points, intellectually dull.

Carry on.

So...victim blaming? Yikes.

"This was a black man murdered in cold blood by a posse of white devils."

Or..... it was a man thought to be a burglar, who was told to stop and wait for police who tried to take a gun another from another man.

Race race race! If all you see is race, guess what? You're the damn racist.

"This was a black man murdered in cold blood by a posse of white devils."

Or..... it was a man thought to be a burglar, who was told to stop and wait for police who tried to take a gun another from another man.

Race race race! If all you see is race, guess what? You're the damn racist.

Let's see how long this post stays up.

My coworker told me the father/murderer was a judge in that town. Not sure how true but I'll look into it.

One of the accused, "Gregory McMichael worked as an investigator in her office" - the office of the district attorney. That's why the D.A. recused herself.

:smh:

I don't think a citizen can detain someone at gunpoint because he "thinks they may" have been a burglar :lol:

Even in Georgia.

Really unfortunate thing. Sad state of this country where someone is gunned down because they’re Black in what I will assume is a predominately white neighborhood.

I usually babysit on my spare time and most of the kids I babysit for are White kids in upper class neighborhoods and There’s always a fear in the back of my mind that someone from the neighborhood will see me with those kids and assume I’ve kidnapped them or something and then the worst coming from that. There’s a 2 year old I watch and we’ll be taking walks and sometimes she’ll cry and I gotta carry her but I try not to because it doesn’t look too good if a Black man is carrying a crying white 2 year old through the neighborhood.

Thankfully nothing has ever happened and hopefully never will but it is something I have in the back of my mind when I’m doing these jobs and this incident here lets me know I’m not crazy for thinking so.

Imagine placing ANY blame on someone who is gunned down while out for a jog? And then playing Monday morning QB by saying he didn't react right in a split second while his life was being threatened? Man.

Back
Top Bottom