BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

You really not gonna let that petty stuff go no matter the context huh deuce king deuce king :lol: >D

There's context for everything, in this particular context and thread, a black man has been affected. I made no mention of POC as this story relates directly to the overall treatment of black people in America. Let's try to stay on topic and keep that other stuff for another thread please...

At least out of respect for that man's life

Dakidfromhaiti... And if some dumb racist white guys show up with guns drawn, are you going to wrestle for their shotgun? Lol no. You're going to wait for law enforcement to prove you didn't kidnap the kids.

Dakidfromhaiti... And if some dumb racist white guys show up with guns drawn, are you going to wrestle for their shotgun? Lol no. You're going to wait for law enforcement to prove you didn't kidnap the kids.
Yea, "wait" for law ENFORCEMENT that has shown how trustworthy they are with being delicate with black lives.

Yea, "wait" as if that means the people with the shotguns are just going to cooperate and wait as well.

Makes logical sense.

You can't predict how someone is going to react in a high stress, split second fight or flight situation.

That's not how life works.

If a bunch of dumb white racist's show up with guns drawn they are not waiting for the cops...

So what are you going to do dakid? Wait.. Or wrestle for their guns? Give an honest answer.

Why should I be banned? Because I have a different view on how the situation should've been handled?

Do I want ppl to die? No. So ****.

So what are you going to do dakid? Wait.. Or wrestle for their guns? Give an honest answer.
You will most likely be dead either way is my point.

So why sit there WHILE someone clearly has it out for you, WHILE waiting for a group of Legalized Race Soldiers?

What is the Black man supposed to do while waiting for the police? What do you expect is going to happen during that waiting period?

Please answer my questions logically.

You can't predict how someone is going to react in a high stress, split second fight or flight situation.

That's not how life works.
If a bunch of dumb white racist's show up with guns drawn they are not waiting for the cops...

Any normal persons survival instinct would kick in if they ever came across armed people waiting for them...

Flipping the narrative to make the target who was hunted down out to be the aggressor or a miscreant is how they always try to justify the targets life not being worth anything to them and so often, the 'law' end up siding with that BS reasoning to uphold the mechanisms of fear that their 'justice' system is based on

Any normal persons survival instinct would kick in if they ever came across armed people waiting for them...

Especially if you were innocently jogging, minding your own business. I'd think these inbreds were straight up out to kidnap and/or execute me like James Byrd.

You know I've noticed something, where are the guys who state that the usual suspects are always making everything about race, whenever a guy like Nike Air shows up?

You never see them repping those defending Black people, you never even see them speaking on the injustice that occurred to the Black man in question.

But they damned sure well tell you about how sunny it is in California.

Funny how that happens.

Especially if you were an innocently jogging, minding your own business. I'd think these inbreds were straight up out to execute me like James Byrd.

Exactly and surely enough, that hunch proved to be correct :smh:

If that happened in another country where a group claimed to have hunted down and killed someone due to suspecting them to be a burglar, the angle would surely be how wrong and uncivilized those people are to turn towards village/mob justice yet here they are trying to spin it as some upstanding citizens just looking out for the neighborhood instead of a cold blooded ambush and execution in broad daylight...

Legalized Race Soldiers?

Oh so that's what cops are. Gotcha.

What is he going to do? Idk.. Let me think :stoneface: Say I didn't steal anything from anyone - and why don't you guys put your damn guns up? I'm unarmed and I'll wait to have this sorted out as I'm not guilty. Something along those lines.

Unfortunately, sometimes we have to be inconvenienced by idiots or people mistaken.

Intellectually dull? Ha. I understand, most people don't have the decision making ability that some of us others have.

Devils. Privilege blah blah blah. Same ole talking points.

If you feel like somebody is racist and out to do you harm.... And they're holding guns. 99% of us, including myself, would stop immediately and try to get the fk away. Or in that situation, we would have had to wait for law enforcement to show up and prove that we didn't steal anything/whatever the accusation is. We wouldn't keep running directly at the person, trying to take their gun. That's just beyond moronic. Ever had a gun pulled on you billy bad ***? I bet if you would have tried to take it, you would've gotten shot.

I understand he shouldn't have had to alter his route at all, but sometimes going a little ways outside of your original path if it could potentially mean the difference between life and death - you alter your route as much as needed. Don't go charging at racists who have guns. Another horrible game time decision by the deceased.

Should these two be locked up? Absolutely, but unfortunately not. In their state a citizen has the right to hold someone, if a crime is suspected, until law enforcement shows up. Of course they shouldn't have given wild chase to this guy in the way they did. - and pointing guns at him etc. but what got that man killed was charging towards the shotgun holder and grabbing his gun.

My guess is he had alchemists attitude like fccck these white devils. I don't care that homes have been ripped off, they think they can inconvenience me for 5-10 mins? I'll show these devils what time it is. Bang bang, now you're dead. That's how you handle a situation with intelligence.

An unfortunate series of events no matter how you slice it. Such a shame. Do you truly before believe they would've shot him if he stopped jogging? and was like, Burglary? Naw, I had nothing at all to do with that.
This is a ridiculous ish I’ve ever read.
not going to entertain this person.

You really not gonna let that petty stuff go no matter the context huh deuce king deuce king :lol: >D

There's context for everything, in this particular context and thread, a black man has been affected. I made no mention of POC as this story relates directly to the overall treatment of black people in America. Let's try to stay on topic and keep that other stuff for another thread please...

At least out of respect for that man's life

All good champ. Given your response and even your ability to roll with the punches given me mentioning your name in the Political Thread constantly I truly do appreciate your contribution here. Most importantly my thoughts are with the family and friends of Ahmaud Arbery and his unjustified killing.

The group Public Enemy made a song about calling 911......you might want to go listen to it and recite the lyrics champ.

Khufu - I'd say the same exact thing if it were white mexican asian name it.

I bet they haven't been charged because he tried to grab that guys shotgun.

The group Public Enemy made a song about calling 911......you might want to go listen to it and recite the lyrics champ.

Oh alright, so every law enforcement agency in the USA is racist towards black people? I understand. And every 911 call can't be answered immediately? You don't say.

Somebody kidnaps Chuck d's kids(if he has any)... He calls 911. Foh.

Yeah come get me out of the paint because these guys just see the color of the paint and don't know what's being painted.

Oh alright, so every law enforcement agency in the USA is racist towards black people? I understand. And every 911 call can't be answered immediately? You don't say.

Somebody kidnaps Chuck d's kids(if he has any)... He calls 911. Foh.
HI.
How did the Dred Scott decision effect you, and then for how long?

Back
Top Bottom