BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Oh so that's what cops are. Gotcha.

What is he going to do? Idk.. Let me think :stoneface: Say I didn't steal anything from anyone - and why don't you guys put your damn guns up? I'm unarmed and I'll wait to have this sorted out as I'm not guilty. Something along those lines.

Unfortunately, sometimes we have to be inconvenienced by idiots or people mistaken.

Intellectually dull? Ha. I understand, most people don't have the decision making ability that some of us others have.

You Tin head, a black man minding his business jogging is being followed by some white men with a shotgun in the south. when has this ever been a good sign? You don't know history? Since you're such an ignorant fool let me educate you on some of the instances in history where Whitemen have killed blacks for sport.

innocent 4.JPG
innocent 1.JPG
innocent 2.JPG
innocent 3.JPG

In no way do I condone those murders. Or any killing of innocent people.

But yeah, you're right. I'm sure those guys were out sport-killing blacks that day. That's a much more likely scenario. Tin head.

“Waiting” for law enforcement when Dudes drew weapons on you is ridiculous. A lot of cops purposely wait until crimes have been committed to respond so they don’t risk their own lives, or ignore a crime happening right in front of them.
The boys mostly just show up for the clean/wrap up ...They not risking anything to save someone, especially a brotha at gunpoint by some white dudes in south GA

And every 911 call can't be answered immediately?
So knowing this, why do you think it is in a Black Man's BEST interest to "wait and see" what the COps do when he is being apprehended by people with Shotguns.

Please answer my questions logcially.

Yep. Annoying obnoxious ghetto black girl is exactly what she sounds like. I stand by what I said. Yes, it IS it. I'm not trying to shop while that song is playing. Actually, I'm not trying to do anything when that song comes on... but change the station. They lost a customer... Hopefully they change their music or they can keep losing my money.

Why men great til they gotta be great. Smdh. Killing my eardrums. Horrendous.

Imma hit you back in a minnnuute. Unbearable.

Yeah but WHOSE backup account
Hope a mod will reveal the culprit
I am certain that it is one of those sole collector mods...the if you talk about race, then only see race, you are a racist comment was a dead giveaway. :lol:

How a clear cut case with video evidence of a man being hunted down and killed like prey for sport in broad daylight is getting flipped on the victim is amazing to me but I guess nothing should surprise me anymore when there were folks justifying and defending the witch who broke in and murdered Botham Jean in his living room just last year :smh:

Been made real evident that certain lives aren't worth a damn thing to a segment of the population...

The fact those animals are still walking free without charge months after the fact is a clear testament to that

Oh so that's what cops are. Gotcha.

What is he going to do? Idk.. Let me think :stoneface: Say I didn't steal anything from anyone - and why don't you guys put your damn guns up? I'm unarmed and I'll wait to have this sorted out as I'm not guilty. Something along those lines.

Unfortunately, sometimes we have to be inconvenienced by idiots or people mistaken.

Intellectually dull? Ha. I understand, most people don't have the decision making ability that some of us others have.

wow, you are either a troll or are lacking social skills. When I say social skills here I mean the ability to read the emotions, body language and intentions of people in you environment. So lets flip the situation, Youre telling me if some dark skinned black men with gold teeth and dreads (the boogey man of wypipo )pull up with automatic rifles, they are there for friendly conversation? **** any white man in that situation is ready for fight or flight. How do you think black people feel when the white boogeyman pulls up (white maga country boys with shotguns)?

You would probably feel threatened for your life. Even black people would feel threatened if their own kind pull up with guns. In the video the murders didnt say anything about lets talk abiout a burgluary, they said stop! Who is stopping to talk? Maybe you, to get a hole put in you chest

According to one mod, as was stated in another thread, even when comments like those made by Nike Air, we do not have a right to ask if this individual is Black.

Isn't that interesting?

So knowing this, why do you think it is in a Black Man's BEST interest to "wait and see" what the COps do when he is being apprehended by people with Shotguns.

Please answer my questions logcially.

Yes, it is in any mans best interests to wait. More often than not, police getting called to scene doesn't result in murder. They normally de-escalate. They probably would have had their guns drawn immediately on the white guys telling them to drop their weapons so they can start their investigation as to what exactly is going on. I'm sure the scenario you see is the cops pulling up and aiming at the black guy too right? Tellin the white guys good job and giving them an 18 pack for their good work on bringing another colored to their attention :stoneface:

Hey dreamer 23 I hate that song. Ghetto black girl?Big deal. How many ghetto black girls have you met in your life? You must enjoy that tone for your musical listening. I personally don't. I also don't like the musical sounds of ghetto country white guys. Whether it be rap or country. Save my eardrums.

In no way do I condone those murders. Or any killing of innocent people.

But yeah, you're right. I'm sure those guys were out sport-killing blacks that day. That's a much more likely scenario. Tin head.

nah. It’s more like how I‘d be fiendin to spit on your inbred unwashed face if I saw you spouting this nonsense in public, even though I didn’t go out planning to spit on anyone before I left the house. That’s how your racist cousins behave when it comes to murdering innocent black people

What's there to find out? No burner account. I just have a different view on how things should have been handled.

Ever think of what I suggested would have done? Kept that man alive. Isn't that why were all here? To prevent shi like this from happening again? Tell your kids not to try to grab a shotgun out of a person's hands who's trying to ask you questions/detain you. Maybe it'll save their life one day.

Last edited:
That's how some of them think like this troll. Instead of just living and going about your day you must stop and justify your existence to people who have no authority over you because their whiteness gives them supreme authority. I'm not a free human being so I must live under your scrutiny.

You know I've noticed something, where are the guys who state that the usual suspects are always making everything about race, whenever a guy like Nike Air shows up?

You never see them repping those defending Black people, you never even see them speaking on the injustice that occurred to the Black man in question.

But they damned sure well tell you about how sunny it is in California.

Funny how that happens.
I've noticed this. Constantly get at you for reacting to these very real issues but nowhere to be found in discussion around these very real issues.

Back
Top Bottom