BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

nah. It’s more like how I‘d be fiendin to spit on your inbred unwashed face if I saw you spouting this nonsense in public, even though I didn’t go out planning to spit on anyone before I left the house. That’s how your racist cousins behave when it comes to murdering innocent black people

What nonsense? That I don't condone killing. Or the part where I stated the statistical fact that they probably weren't out sport hunting?

Spit in my face? Yeah you're definitely going to get hurt if you try that. Just like the guy fienin to take the shotgun away. Proved my whole point on this situation right there. You can't talk... You want to assault me. So now you're going to get assaulted. Hard concept to grasp huh? But I don't want to fight you. Have a good day tough guy

That's how some of them think like this troll. Instead of just living and going about your day you must stop and justify your existence to people who have no authority over you because their whiteness gives them supreme authority. I'm not a free human being so I must live under your scrutiny.

also this idiot is ignoring human instinct.

I’ve personally been irritated by Karens before, but it’s easy to just give them a “?” Look and continue what you’re doing and walk away while they’re busy calling security/police.

However in a scenario in which two toothless high cholesterol musty inbreed men are pointing a gun at you, and you’re a black man with a grasp of history in a non metro Southern area, there’s definitely going to be a part of you thinking “there’s a good chance that I’m not gonna make it out of this alive if I don’t do something. Might as well fight for a chance to turn the tables” is it really that hard to understand?

I would like to ask the MOD here....
What nonsense? That I don't condone killing. Or the part where I stated the statistical fact that they probably weren't out sport hunting?

Spit in my face? Yeah you're definitely going to get hurt if you try that. Just like the guy fienin to take the shotgun away. Proved my whole point on this situation right there. You can't talk... You want to assault me. So now you're going to get assaulted. Hard concept to grasp huh? But I don't want to fight you. Have a good day tough guy

...you mean to tell me that I cannot ask if he is white?

I am not talking about Methodical Management either.

N Nike Air

Can you give advice on what this man did wrong? How could he have prevented this?

ANswer logically please.

Doesn't look like buddy did anything to justify that. Cop needs to lose his job and go straight to jail. I'd give a much harsher sentence too for being in a position of authority while doing that.

I've noticed this. Constantly get at you for reacting to these very real issues but nowhere to be found in discussion around these very real issues.

makes me wanna go back and peep some of the old race related threads

see who was repping what 🤔

Why he still allowed to post in here
I been banned from the Xbox thread
For like 3 years
For simply pointing out a Nintendo stat
...for this long, and none of his posts were deleted! But let me defend Black women in the NBA thread!

Why does my color matter so much? I'm a mut - that was raised around mexicans whites blacks filipinos. Here's a run down of my block when I was young(0-17)... Corner house - half white family, half Mexican family from Mexico. Kyle and Marco are still my friends. Next house in.. Filipinos(Thomas and Daniel are my still my friends). Next house, the De La Garzas(Carlos.. Was my friend.. We lost touch years ago when they moved. Next house(mine) all mixed German-Indian Italian & Mexican, next house was the Petersons(black white and Filipino- Butch is still my best friend. The next house the Smiths(all white folks)

3 houses on the street and 3 in the cul ta sac... All different colors, backgrounds, cultures. We all got along great(Except Kyle and Marco they haate eachother even to this day) and we were taught at a young age to not see color but character.

Shout out MLK Jr.

Why does my color matter so much? I'm a mut - that was raised around mexicans whites blacks filipinos. Here's a run down of my block when I was young(0-17)... Corner house - half white family, half Mexican family from Mexico. Kyle and Marco are still my friends. Next house in.. Filipinos(Thomas and Daniel are my still my friends). Next house, the De La Garzas(Carlos.. Was my friend.. We lost touch years ago when they moved. Next house(mine) all mixed German-Indian Italian & Mexican, next house was the Petersons(black white and Filipino- Butch is still my best friend. The next house the Smiths(all white folks)

3 houses on the street and 3 in the cul ta sac... All different colors, backgrounds, cultures. We all got along great(Except Kyle and Marco they haate eachother even to this day) and we were taught at a young age to not see color but character.

Shout out MLK Jr.

"I have black friends, I can't be racist" in 300 words.

Folks always wanna reference MLK as they contort themselves to defend the very systems of oppression he fought and gave his life against in the same thought :lol:>D

His legacy stays getting sanitized and neatly compartmentalized in a way that makes people comfortable and serves them using him as a sort of symbol of passivity without putting much, if any, thought into the meat of his words or his positions later in life...

Shout out MLK Jr.
Are you Black?

Oh alright, so every law enforcement agency in the USA is racist towards black people? I understand. And every 911 call can't be answered immediately? You don't say.

Somebody kidnaps Chuck d's kids(if he has any)... He calls 911. Foh.

You PURPOSELY missed the point champ, but I’ll explain it for those like you that don’t wanna get it. If the same cops and detectives that didn’t make an arrest to begin with on the two ARMED suspects of an UNARMED black man that wasn’t harming anybody at the time before he was gunned, then Ahmaud Arbery didn’t stand a chance of calling 9 1 1 anyway to begin with.

Our brotha that was unjustly murdered did the right thing by fighting off those white devils that approached him with a gun. I know you don’t like term white devils N Nike Air so I’ll say it one more time for good measure champ.......our brotha that was unjustly murdered did the right thing by fighting off those WHITE DEVILS that approached him with a gun.

I’m not talking about all police departments and agencies.....but I’m dam sure talking this one in particular. The Glynn County Police Department failed to investigate properly on this particular incident......and possibly many others. Hence why calling 9 1 1 while in Glynn County, GA if you are black is and would be a JOKE.

That's how some of them think like this troll. Instead of just living and going about your day you must stop and justify your existence to people who have no authority over you because their whiteness gives them supreme authority. I'm not a free human being so I must live under your scrutiny.

You just don't get it. Sometimes you have to accept being inconvenienced by other idiots. Whether white black purple. Especially if they suspect you of a crime. Most normal ppl stop and sort things out. Clear their name. You don't just "ATTACK!!"

Ever driven before? Do you wait for the old lady, or do you just ram the back of her car for holding you up? I know your times valuable - you are the mvp after all. So ram her car. Plus she's white so you should reaally hit that gas pedal. How dare she inconvenience you on your day.

"Justify your existence" -lol wtf- to their whiteness and their supreme authority? This guy. Black good, white bad huh?

Naw, I'd rather run up and grab this guys shotgun than to be falsely accused of a crime and inconvenienced for 10-20 minutes.. An hour - Better than losing your life. Solid decision making right there.

You just don't get it. Sometimes you have to accept being inconvenienced by other idiots. Whether white black purple. Especially if they suspect you of a crime. Most normal ppl stop and sort things out. Clear their name. You don't just "ATTACK!!"

Ever driven before? Do you wait for the old lady, or do you just ram the back of her car for holding you up? I know your times valuable - you are the mvp after all. So ram her car. Plus she's white so you should reaally hit that gas pedal. How dare she inconvenience you on your day.

"Justify your existence" -lol wtf- to their whiteness and their supreme authority? This guy. Black good, white bad huh?

Naw, I'd rather run up and grab this guys shotgun than to be falsely accused of a crime and inconvenienced for 10-20 minutes.. An hour - Better than losing your life. Solid decision making right there.
:rofl:

Our brotha that was unjustly murdered did the right thing by fighting off those white devils that approached him with a gun. I know you don’t like term white devils N Nike Air N Nike Air so I’ll say it one more time for good measure champ.......our brotha that was unjustly murdered did the right thing by fighting off those WHITE DEVILS that approached him with a gun.

Good luck out there with your hatred of white devils. You don't offend me by saying that... You just make yourself look dumb and racist.

Americans. Just like me. Black, white? Nope. Red white and blue. And until you start thinking like that too(and any racists in the USA), this race stuff is going to continue.

Laugh all you want. Youre the type of idiot to get shot by some morons instead of clearing your name.

Back
Top Bottom