Black Men- Its 2009, why do lightskinned girls get so much preference?

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

its all about balance. people prefer light skin blacks and tanned whites over dark skinned blacks and pale whites.

cosign!

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I prefer light, usually cuz they mixed but if shorty dark, and I'm dark, whats our kids gonna look like? Pavement
smh.gif
You hate yourself my dude ...
smh.gif

sarcasmmeter2.gif

:turns off sarcasm meter:
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Its crazy that this topic is so regular when in the end its all pink
Seriously, at the end of the day, whether dark or light, I'm just trying to spray paint her walls white.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Seriously, at the end of the day, whether dark or light, I'm just trying to spray paint her walls white.
roll.gif
QFT!!

I prefer light, usually cuz they mixed but if shorty dark, and I'm dark, whats our kids gonna look like? Pavement
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But speaking on this topic, it's all subconscious primal instinct ...... if I trace it back for me the first girls I've had crushes on/tried to get/made my gf with it were this caramel girl when I was in either kindergarden or pre-K and this French girl with piercing either it was blue orgreenish eyes back in standard 1/ 1st grade .... from there the trend continued ...... it's not that I'm not attracted to dark skin girls orconsciously faze them out ... it's just that it all comes down to beauty ..... regardless of skin tone ....... although at the same time I'm not gonnasit here and write that my penis doesn't have a preference .... that if faced with the choice bet. an average dark skinned girls vs light skinned thatit's not gonna curve right if both is not an option

At the end of the day beauty is beauty and the penis wants what the penis wants ..... with moderate intervention from me

Everything isn't about sex all the time .
indifferent.gif

NTers are so immature sometimes man .
grin.gif

Yes it is always about sex CHI ILL! Now gone and tuck that stoneface back in your pocket. Why do you even evaluate a woman if you are not there for the sex?It's not about being immature, its about being upfront. White, black (light and dark), hispanic and asian = all the same thing mane. Women are women but weall have a preference. In the end, its only some pink %##$%. People care about skin complexion because they are looking to satisfy a physical attraction. Thatattraction is based on sex.

And just so you know...this was on page 2.....

I say that it is just ignorance manifested through the media. The "ideal" beauty is white and skinny with long hair. Unfortunately, black women are also judged by those standards, so the lighter they are, the more they are considered beautiful. The days of slavery might have passed, but our collective mindset has not.

There are beautiful women of all shades, but they are not pumped by the media. I know some of you will say stop blaming the media, but it is that industry that really decides who is beautiful and who is "it." Take for example the dark skinned shorty from Pharrell's "Frontin" video (she was first on my mind). That girl was gorgeous, but everyone focused on Lauren. Throw in shorty from Yung Berg video "the business" (just came on).

I truly believe tha beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I feel that darkskinned women are given a bum rap. I find it amusing that so many women (mostly white) flock to beaches and tanning machines to become darker, but the women that are born with it are treated with so much scorn.

Its not just women that get it either. I'm dark skinned and find that mostly light skinned women are attracted to me. I've had my share of dark skinned women, but my wifey is a redbone. I guess its a thing of opposites attract, but light skinned women do get it easier IMO.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

we are guys and indeed it is all pink buuurrrrrrrrr
pimp.gif
devil.gif

What are you, In HS? I'm a guy, and I realize its not always about sex...

if we talkin about a a physical preference in women and being attracted, why wouldn't we be ultimately referring to sex

I'm Haitian, (for the sake of this discussion, medium brown skinned complextion) and I love al types of women, black, spanish, white, asian...when I was inlike 7th grade, I told this older girl I liked her (she was black, dark skninned) and she completely dissed me...I think from then on I was more attracted tohispanic/spanish women, partly in because they showed me a lot of love as well..and I do find sexy latin women speaking in spanish to be a turn on, but a lotof my friends always bug me in saying that I'll never date a black girl and thats just not true, it just so happens that the first black woman I pursuedshut me down real hard, and other black women who have liked me I just wasn't feelin them (one was too skinny and the other was my boy's little sister)maybe thats why I've only gone after light skinned spanish women since but I haven't chosen to do that on purpose, it just happened

The only rule I have is that I absolutely will not date/have relations with someone the same name as my sister or mother...just can't do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

we are guys and indeed it is all pink buuurrrrrrrrr
pimp.gif
devil.gif

What are you, In HS? I'm a guy, and I realize its not always about sex...
Thank you .

A lot of NTers (from what I see) have unattainable goals .

Everything isn't always about sex ... nor is it always about you .

Y'all think y'all are woman's gift to the World or something ...
laugh.gif

Let's get really real .
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

To be fair dark skinned women do have an inferiority complex.
and light skinned women walk around with an unwarranted air because of how gassed they are on a regular basis just because of the tone of their skin . whats your point ?

to say that you feel as if light skinned black girls are more attractive than dark skinned is one thing , but to try and claim that on group has better attitudes than another is a joke

Where did I say anything about lightskinned women being better looking OR having better attitudes?.....My only point is that the blame goes both ways ol girlwas saying it's not their fault they don't feel pretty get the %#+$ outta here with that +@+...

Light Skinned Chicks > Dark skinned Chicks

Never seen a fine Dark Skinned Chick in my life. Only Gabrielle Union.

You all will realize that the older you get, the less important sex becomes....especially on the issue of skin tone, hair, etc. and other preferences...

I can see who the mature ones and who are the immature, and narrow-minded ones in this post...

Only time will tell for you all...

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Light Skinned Chicks > Dark skinned Chicks

Never seen a fine Dark Skinned Chick in my life. Only Gabrielle Union.

can-o-worms.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

^^^^ maybe he is right---who are we to judge on someone else's interpretation and descriptions of beauty?

i aint said nothin but post a pic of can-o-worms so whatchu sayin?

black, white, mocha, it's all personal preference. ponder about something that matters. or if you really want to know, ask the people that speak of whatyou question.

that 'its all pink on the inside' logic makes no sense whatsoever . with that reasoning it shud be a coin flip betweenhalle berry and mo'nique

IMO light skin has its advantages and dark skin has its advantages..
For instance, light skin women usually have their peak years from teenage years to early 30s, but when it comes to darker skin females they are finethroughout..I swear darker skin women that are attractive are attractive even in their later years..the majority of women that are smashable and past 50 tendto be brown/darker skinned women..Remember that..

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

IMO light skin has its advantages and dark skin has its advantages..
For instance, light skin women usually have their peak years from teenage years to early 30s, but when it comes to darker skin females they are fine throughout..I swear darker skin women that are attractive are attractive even in their later years..the majority of women that are smashable and past 50 tend to be brown/darker skinned women..Remember that..
THIS.... QFE

Back
Top Bottom