Black men....we need to talk.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm gonna work on nudes for all the ladies...

i'm pretty sure he's nigerian...so that means his mom can cook...

if he's a real man he can too
He's naija!? He probably can....I know mine could
frown.gif

No WONDER he makes so much sense, I swear nigerian men are some of the most intelligent guys I've ever met
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

and SA ain't racist, he just down for the cause
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Like Donny said "I ain't tryna put down nobody else....but it's shoooooonuuuuuuuuuufffff....."

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

And you don't care about the way that Black women are perceived?

i don't think thats what she's saying...

just that she's not gonna take her time to try and changes some of these guys minds on here...

Im with whatever works for me. Regardless of color. People need to stop being so uptight about it.
dudes say that until ya'll feel one of us said something sideways about black men...then we get your resume and how hard working you are andare asked what we bring to the table...

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I never said that at all. What makes you ask me that?
Because thats the root of this whole discussion.

When a Black man can think that a White 7 is better than a Black 7...that is a skewered and perverse sense of perception, not a matter of purely personalpreference.

SuperAntigen wrote:
Mdotte wrote:
Im a Black Man thats in love with Black Women..but i honestly believe that many white girls look better than Black girls..A white 7 is better than a black 7 to me.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And post right here, validates everything I've said about brothas, certain brothas, being indoctrinated--unbeknownst to them--to apotheosize "white" while disparaging "black"...I mean really, this post ^^^^ right here is so SAD it's funny...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no what's so sad it's funny is that people like you pretend to have no prefence or act like you need to be attracted to your own raceabove all others.

i highly doubt ANYONE is just as attracted to white owmen as they are to black women as they are to asian women as they are to indian women as they are tonative american women, etc. etc. etc.

each of these racial groups,in general, has disctinctly different skin tones, facial features, etc. the likelihood that you find all, on average to be equallyattractive is quite low.

if he likes white girls more than black girls, it's not "so sad it's funny," it's really not a big deal. more black girls for you, stopcomplaining. he's not saying "all black girls are ugly or any other offensive blanket statement. no need to even care, let alone get so worked up overit.

me, for example, i am not attracted to most asian or middle eastern/indian women. that doesn't mean i'm not attracted to any, or that, because i'mnot, that they are somehow uglier than other races.....just for some reason they dont do it for ME. who cares?

When a Black man can think that a White 7 is better than a Black 7...that is a skewered and perverse sense of perception, not a matter of purely personal preference.
bein' a black woman is hard on NT. I mean, we can't get on the soap box ALL the time. Sometimes you gotta chalk up the 'L' onsome.....Bunk and Kima %*%@

Ladies---am I lying?
nerd.gif

Its online on a SNEAKER themed message board. It shouldnt matter that much anyway. Look @ the average demographics on here
dudes say that until ya'll feel one of us said something sideways about black men...then we get your resume and how hard working you are and are asked what we bring to the table...
If you bring a lot to the table, what's the issue?

When a Black man can think that a White 7 is better than a Black 7...that is a skewered and perverse sense of perception, not a matter of purely personal preference.
Well, let me start off by saying mytmouse is right. What I meant is that I'm not going to sit up and get offended by or try to changeanybody's mind on here.

But to answer YOU, I was replying to SuperAntigen. And as for the root of the whole post... Are you suggesting that I internalize some questionable individualsskewed and perverse sense of perception? Are you suggesting that I as a black woman take it upon myself to scream to the heavens if a black man claims to finda more white woman more attractive than I am simply because she's white? I won't. I know better. Again, a mixed up sense of who you are is not MYburden.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

SuperAntigen wrote:
Mdotte wrote:
Im a Black Man thats in love with Black Women..but i honestly believe that many white girls look better than Black girls..A white 7 is better than a black 7 to me.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And post right here, validates everything I've said about brothas, certain brothas, being indoctrinated--unbeknownst to them--to apotheosize "white" while disparaging "black"...I mean really, this post ^^^^ right here is so SAD it's funny...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no what's so sad it's funny is that people like you pretend to have no prefence or act like you need to be attracted to your own race above all others.

i highly doubt ANYONE is just as attracted to white owmen as they are to black women as they are to asian women as they are to indian women as they are to native american women, etc. etc. etc.

each of these racial groups,in general, has disctinctly different skin tones, facial features, etc. the likelihood that you find all, on average to be equally attractive is quite low.

if he likes white girls more than black girls, it's not "so sad it's funny," it's really not a big deal. more black girls for you, stop complaining. he's not saying "all black girls are ugly or any other offensive blanket statement. no need to even care, let alone get so worked up over it.

me, for example, i am not attracted to most asian or middle eastern/indian women. that doesn't mean i'm not attracted to any, or that, because i'm not, that they are somehow uglier than other races.....just for some reason they dont do it for ME. who cares?

Exactly. A black dude can't like non-black women because he's programmed to do so? So what does that mean for me. Is someoneprogramming my white as Larry Bird @#$ to be more attracted black and asian women a little bit more than white and latino women? No I really don't thinkthe so called "Man" really gives a crap about who's sleeping with who. I think people that believe people are being programmed to like whitesare really just hate filled, and need an excuse to justify their hatred.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

bein' a black woman is hard on NT. I mean, we can't get on the soap box ALL the time. Sometimes you gotta chalk up the 'L' on some.....Bunk and Kima %*%@

Ladies---am I lying?
nerd.gif
True but clearly, we're not even the one's taking the Ls when you get down to it. I mean, really? I don't sit up thinking about this+%%% day in and day out. I mean, WHO DOES? It makes for some fun posting when you're wasting time at home but to know that clowns are really ON this +%%%?Totally not OUR Ls.
laugh.gif

You can take on nothing as your burden or you can draw a hard line and stand firm whenever it is called for.

The same energy spent arguing with Super Antigen could have been spent adressing ignorant perceptions and stereotypes about your own sub-group...but you choseto attack the man that was indirectly defending your own honor.

If you aren't willing to challenge ignorance amongst your own people...how much do you really value your own identity?

bein' a black woman is hard on NT. I mean, we can't get on the soap box ALL the time. Sometimes you gotta chalk up the 'L' on some.....Bunk and Kima %*%@

Ladies---am I lying?
nerd.gif
True but clearly, we're not even the one's taking the Ls when you get down to it. I mean, really? I don't sit up thinking about this +%%% day in and day out. I mean, WHO DOES? It makes for some fun posting when you're wasting time at home but to know that clowns are really ON this +%%%? Totally not OUR Ls.
laugh.gif
I think you misunderstood
frown.gif

I mean 'L' in the sense where it's like what's the sense of trying to make our POV be heard....of even takin' into consideration. Like inthis thread!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Some guy actually came in said black women push black men away. We so loyal it's down right pathetic at times
smh.gif
laugh.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:
Mdotte wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no what's so sad it's funny is that people like you pretend to have no prefence or act like you need to be attracted to your own race above all others.

i highly doubt ANYONE is just as attracted to white owmen as they are to black women as they are to asian women as they are to indian women as they are to native american women, etc. etc. etc.

each of these racial groups,in general, has disctinctly different skin tones, facial features, etc. the likelihood that you find all, on average to be equally attractive is quite low.

if he likes white girls more than black girls, it's not "so sad it's funny," it's really not a big deal. more black girls for you, stop complaining. he's not saying "all black girls are ugly or any other offensive blanket statement. no need to even care, let alone get so worked up over it.

me, for example, i am not attracted to most asian or middle eastern/indian women. that doesn't mean i'm not attracted to any, or that, because i'm not, that they are somehow uglier than other races.....just for some reason they dont do it for ME. who cares?

This...Lately these posts about appraising the beauty of respective races of women have become banal. Everyone has a preference.

SuperAntigen wrote:
Mdotte wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you Black ?

as you've said so many times....race is a human construct

"your identity," who you really are on a more than just superficial level, only has as much to do with your skin color as you want or allow it to.

and your sexual preferences cannot possibly be "ignorant," that's a a term you're using incorrectly to trigger a reaction.

Ladies---am I lying?
nerd.gif
its all good, you love the wire, rep the brick squad, and cool as #%!!.

i love you.

as you've said so many times....race is a human construct

"your identity," who you really are on a more than just superficial level, only has as much to do with your skin color as you want or allow it to.

and your sexual preferences cannot possibly be "ignorant," that's a a term you're using incorrectly to trigger a reaction.

Total BS on every level.

Oh, I got you, Milkshake. I was just taking it further with some other stuff.

You can take on nothing as your burden or you can draw a hard line and stand by firm whenever it is called for.

If you aren't willing to challenge ignorance amongst your own people...how much do you really value your own identity?

See, that's what I'm saying right there. Who are you to question the value I place on my identity?
laugh.gif
This is a sneaker board. Yeah, Istay throwing my unwanted $.02 in but...come on, man. I feel not one shred of guilt for any apathy I extend to Niketalk.yuku.com. Believe that.
laugh.gif
I stand bymine when I feel like putting it out there. But no...you think I'm gonna sit up here and tell some corny @%@ clowns about why they should love themselves?Will not do it.

yeah what i said is bs.

not the fact that a black guy more attracted to white women is "ignorant."

but the fact that your internal identity does not have to be shaped by your skin color. total bs.

right.

So he shouldn't waste his time debating ignorance on a sneakerboard....but you are debating him for debating ignorance on a sneakerboard?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

SuperAntigen wrote:
Mdotte wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you Black ?

I too find myself pondering this late in the night...I think he is though.

and race is very much apart of one's identity, regardless of how it got here---it's HERE. And people dealwith it on a day to day basis. However, while race is apart of someone's identity, there are also many other things that are incorporated as well. Imean, you gotta remember, race is not just skin color, you know? It's apart of one's culture.... and how one is perceived in society (whether you wantto accept it or not)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Its online on a SNEAKER themed message board. It shouldnt matter that much anyway. Look @ the average demographics on here
dudes say that until ya'll feel one of us said something sideways about black men...then we get your resume and how hard working you are and are asked what we bring to the table...
If you bring a lot to the table, what's the issue?

i've seen you go semi-hard before in these race post when they aren't mainly about women but blacks as a whole...but when it comes to black women youjust brush it off as if its no big deal...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom